eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master League is far better guys, far better.

I’ve noticed the CPU play in different ways. Celtic v Rangers felt SO different to Milan v Fiorentina for example.

Shit players feel just that...shit. Good players feel as they should, they have a better touch etc.

This is a grower. I am trying to play it like PES 2019. You can’t. Forget that abomination of a game and open your mind to this.

I’ve noticed the CPU play in different ways. Celtic v Rangers felt SO different to Milan v Fiorentina for example.

Shit players feel just that...shit. Good players feel as they should, they have a better touch etc.

This is a grower. I am trying to play it like PES 2019. You can’t. Forget that abomination of a game and open your mind to this.

Man you are getting me all hyped up!

Man you are getting me all hyped up!
It’s the best PES since PES 5, easily. You’ll enjoy it.

We’ll worth 35 quid guys.

It’s not perfect so don’t expect it to be. I still hate the menus, the shooting could be better but scoring is more rewarding than PES 2019 so that’s something.

I don’t want to play it too much because I want to install the option file and enjoy it then but can’t stop playing!

Help..I’m a 42 year old man, with a wife and son. I’m educated to degree level and work for a global company..yet I can’t stop checking the door mat to see if the postman’s been like my 4 year old son at Xmas
Mate I have been up since 7am and waiting for postie and I'm nearly 44!! Two teenage kids and a wife who think I'm ridiculous!

It’s the best PES since PES 5, easily. You’ll enjoy it.

We’ll worth 35 quid guys.

It’s not perfect so don’t expect it to be. I still hate the menus, the shooting could be better but scoring is more rewarding than PES 2019 so that’s something.

I don’t want to play it too much because I want to install the option file and enjoy it then but can’t stop playing!

You and I seem to share a lot of views on both games, so this makes me a little excited/scared.

[drafts two-week annual leave request]

Been a bit out of the loop this year but really enjoyed the demo. Does anyone know what the deal is with option files this year? Assuming given edit mode was in the demo they will have been worked on since that dropped?

DAMN MAN....... You are creating hype over here!

As I expected, opinions differ. :))

For me the game still feels noticable faster but not in a bad way. As I said, the result isn't scripted tiki-taka goals by the AI you seemingly could do nothing against as in PES 2019.

I fully agree with Mikhail, I notice that I keep trying to play like 2019 but the AI just aren't having it.

As I expected, opinions differ. :))

For me the game still feels noticable faster but not in a bad way. As I said, the result isn't scripted tiki-taka goals by the AI you seemingly could do nothing against as in PES 2019.

I fully agree with Mikhail, I notice that I keep trying to play like 2019 but the AI just aren't having it.
Funnily enough I just had a match as Bayern v Schalke in the snow (and the snow looks amazing this year btw!) and it felt faster than the previous matches I’ve played so far this morning. It’s weird.

I wonder if pitch conditions etc do make a big difference to game speed?

But default speed in this is glorious in my opinion. Perfect pace for video game football for me.

Cool option in Master League - you can choose whether things like Merchandise Sales, Competition Bonuses etc. get added to your Salary Budget or Transfer Budget (on an individual basis, not as a whole).
This existed also in 2019. Is it optimised better this year?

I thought teams were very different in the demo playing arsenal v man u felt very different than playing with 2 Brazilian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom