eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough footage of the full game and to be honest i don't even need much impressions.

The tactics are still fucking diabolical. So I'm very happy which how the game is and i'm satisfied that even just some common sensed tactics will bring the special game out.

How the hell are you going to get fouls in a game where one team drops deep like crazy with a 5-3-2 deep defensive line and passive midfield? Your not! fouls happen if the midfield are clustered together! But this requires teams to be setup properly.

I agree to an extent. It's hard to unread something when you then go an play it.

However, we're also interested to hear what people think. Otherwise you may as well shut the forum down for a couple of days.

After 5 hours of playing, both pre and post patch are very, very good games of football.
Better than anything on ps3 or ps4.

In manchester derby I was steam rolled by united with long balls to lukaku, down the channels to rashford.
But the I also had to contend with pogba on the edge of my box, doing drag backs away from my tackles and dinking lifted throughballs behind my back line.
I lost 4-0.
But the kind of.flowing football you can play with city. Wow. A complexity of attacking movement I've not seen since pes 3.
It feels you're recreating a real broadcast at times.

Then the old firm derby is just wild shots and misplaced passes, poor touches.

The game is brilliant. Pre patch is just looser and has more of a rhythm.

My advice is that if you want a simple life, download the patch and never look back.

If anyone has any specific questions about gameplay, happy to answer.

Few more games and I'm feeling a difference. It seems they've removed some of the lovely, slower animations from the demo when recieving the ball & turning. Players now receive the ball with this awkward looking skip & Knock on which makes it feel less weighty & pronounced. Pace of play is still the same but animation frames have been removed to speed up responsiveness. Less inertia on the ball which I'm not a fan of. A step backwards IMO, some of the weight & momentum has gone.

Crap, this is bad news for us online players. I was hoping to play some PA1 online this year because I find it pretty great but I guess it's back to the usual PA0 and spending too much time searching for other PA0- players in Divisions...

Anyone ordered from CDKeys.com? have anyone received the steam key already?
I did last year, but forgot when did I actually receive the key from them. I hope they'll not take too long
yeh me, i am certain in the little disclaimers when you buy it - it states key will be delivered day before release.

I've seen enough footage of the full game and to be honest i don't even need much impressions.

The tactics are still fucking diabolical. So I'm very happy which how the game is and i'm satisfied that even just some common sensed tactics will bring the special game out.

How the hell are you going to get fouls in a game where one team drops deep like crazy with a 5-3-2 deep defensive line and passive midfield? Your not! fouls happen if the midfield are clustered together! But this requires teams to be setup properly.

Yep. Playing the Manchester derby, some rudimentary changes to united defence changed the game when playing as city...

That's it!! That's what I was struggling to communicate. It's what takes the life out of it a bit.

Thankfully unpatched has come to the rescue. Its keeps all that.
And because ball has more inertia and momentum it keeps the game feeling free, gives it that wonderful feeling of being a little bit out of control that pes 5 had, but pes 6 didnt...

AAARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"takes out the life a bit..." WHY??? WHY?

That´s awful!
It´s those animations I really love. Cutting them or toning them down is like shaving a beautiful woman with long hair to a bald head.....god.

got the game. unwrapped it today and put in the ps4.

i got to say .... we have a winner.

fouls galore.

sweet graphics. sweet physicality. plays just like the demo.

£2.99 for pes 2015 off ebay. deal of the century.

so-funny-i-forgot-to-laugh-1410132.png

Please Klashman make a tactics patch this year, collaborate with the best patch makers and work on tactics, will be much appreciated by the "real-life football" community.

AAARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"takes out the life a bit..." WHY??? WHY?

That´s awful!
It´s those animations I really love. Cutting them or toning them down is like shaving a beautiful woman with long hair to a bald head.....god.

so-funny-i-forgot-to-laugh-1410132.png

With pes it always seems like animations and ball control are more intimately conencted than they should be. So they tighten up response by reducing physics possibilities with the ball maybe.

What, it’s weird to get on the forums when you get the chance to while on a mini vacation? Interesting...
When you're spending your holiday calling people who disagree with you on the internet 'noobs', yes.

Neither you or I have actually played the full game yet, so conclusions being drawn by us are a waste of time and have zero credibility.

They don't mention "a day", instead "on release day, or shortly before"
you are not wrong, but under the "Activation" tab it says

After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email. You can access your key by following a link in the email. Next, you can activate your key on its corresponding platform.

If you’ve pre-ordered a game, your key will be delivered to your email a day before the official (or early access) release date. You will also receive a notification via email when your key becomes available.

Game play very similar to the demo .had some great games and some ok .sometimes midfield just gets blown by with long through balls .bad bits atmosphere sounds terrible and the commentary is an absolute joke .and clearing the ball from within the box is really clunky .that last bit could be a horror show online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom