eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

It was konami's fault. I'm sure steam only provides the updates based on konami files. Anyway like i said many pc users experienced this as well last week ( full version to lite version ) but it's been fixed on the same day few hours later.

If verifying the game files doesn't work maybe you should reinstall the game.

I don't mind all that much, I only play myclub anyway, but it's going to be a hastle.
we use the same PC
when he switches to his profile the game reaquieres the full version exe and vice-versa.
also sider only works on the full version now...

Same here. It is a new exe, nevertheless.. it’s confusing that they didn’t bump the version. Maybe we should call it 1.03.00a - to differentiate from 1.03.00 that was released on 5th of December.

Hi all, I work and lived in the middle of a jungle without no internet connection.
I bought PES 2020 steam version recently. When I try to open the game in steam offline mode, the windows become white for 1-2 seconds then the games force close.

Any one can help me? Are there any work around for this?

Thank you

Hi all, I work and lived in the middle of a jungle without no internet connection.
I bought PES 2020 steam version recently. When I try to open the game in steam offline mode, the windows become white for 1-2 seconds then the games force close.

Any one can help me? Are there any work around for this?

Thank you
If you have mobile data internet on your phone, that you can use at least for 30 seconds, i can tell you one.

The new exe is much more playable, slower and more reasoned gameplay, and almost no need for modified exe-gameplay. The problem is that now my PC when starts the match makes many fps less, as if it were heavier. Also in the settings a new "no string" entry appeared and no one knows what it is for. Mysteries of Konami !!!

Guys, I am running Evo-Web patch but I am missing La Liga 2 (second division of La liga) real teams. Do you know if they were included in Evo-Web Patch? If they don't... do you know any single add-on/of that works same way that evo-web patch (with sider livecpk) to add them into the game?

For AMD graphics card user, download the latest Adrenaline 2020 drivers and set Global profile to "eSports". I don't know what the under the hood tweak is, but it seems to resolve the micro-stuttering issue.

The new exe is much more playable, slower and more reasoned gameplay, and almost no need for modified exe-gameplay. The problem is that now my PC when starts the match makes many fps less, as if it were heavier. Also in the settings a new "no string" entry appeared and no one knows what it is for. Mysteries of Konami !!!
I still find that @bromi mod significantly adds to the gameplay, the game actually feels REEEEEEEALLY better now. I use only his exe and his dt18, and @Holland exe through cpk in DPFileList.bin and game feels GREAT, very realistic.

Have in mind that as long as I know, I am the only one here that plays up to 90 minutes and I am striving for simulation, and as far as good, combination of bromi's exe and holland exe have been the best gameplay for me. But in addition, Bromi dt18 fixes the defensive lanes and the AI behaviour when attacking! And game is really INMERSIVE, so much pressure on the midfield when the enemy plays in red yet you are capable of maneuver, the only issue I am having right now, tbh, is the defense, that is quite difficult. Both AI defense and player should be polished a little bit, since I am playing up to 90 minutes and I am 4-4 on the beginning on the second half, ended 3-3 in the end of the first half and I already scored and been scored 1 goal each.

So yeah, summing it up, the game feels pretty realistic with Bromi's mod, that fixes quite much the superb timing of the CPU to reach the ball when you try to dribble and the op defensive structure, and mostly, your own defensive lanes. It also fixes CPU controls and reactions when controlling the ball, aswell as CPU ability to see nearly imposible passes. As I said, my only complains now are defensively speaking where I still find a bit difficult to follow up passes once and again, and most important, the enemy always seems to reach the heading ball almost always. But that might be mistake on my side, as sometimes the CPU sends quite bad crosses and good ones they simply are faster than me cause I don't put a defense there, and they anticipate. Seriously give it a try. You should cause game is wonderful played that way.

Oh, also, forgot to say, I play Superstar -2 speed, PA 1, 90 minutes through sider and again, Holland exe through cpk in DPFileList. Give this combination a try and you tell me.

I still find that @bromi mod significantly adds to the gameplay, the game actually feels REEEEEEEALLY better now. I use only his exe and his dt18, and @Holland exe through cpk in DPFileList.bin and game feels GREAT, very realistic.

Have in mind that as long as I know, I am the only one here that plays up to 90 minutes and I am striving for simulation, and as far as good, combination of bromi's exe and holland exe have been the best gameplay for me. But in addition, Bromi dt18 fixes the defensive lanes and the AI behaviour when attacking! And game is really INMERSIVE, so much pressure on the midfield when the enemy plays in red yet you are capable of maneuver, the only issue I am having right now, tbh, is the defense, that is quite difficult. Both AI defense and player should be polished a little bit, since I am playing up to 90 minutes and I am 4-4 on the beginning on the second half, ended 3-3 in the end of the first half and I already scored and been scored 1 goal each.

So yeah, summing it up, the game feels pretty realistic with Bromi's mod, that fixes quite much the superb timing of the CPU to reach the ball when you try to dribble and the op defensive structure, and mostly, your own defensive lanes. It also fixes CPU controls and reactions when controlling the ball, aswell as CPU ability to see nearly imposible passes. As I said, my only complains now are defensively speaking where I still find a bit difficult to follow up passes once and again, and most important, the enemy always seems to reach the heading ball almost always. But that might be mistake on my side, as sometimes the CPU sends quite bad crosses and good ones they simply are faster than me cause I don't put a defense there, and they anticipate. Seriously give it a try. You should cause game is wonderful played that way.

Oh, also, forgot to say, I play Superstar -2 speed, PA 1, 90 minutes through sider and again, Holland exe through cpk in DPFileList. Give this combination a try and you tell me.
Absolutely agree with you ............... I have achieved peace of mind for this year !!!
I too am in SS but 15 minutes FM
For me it's football

Absolutely agree with you ............... I have achieved peace of mind for this year !!!
I too am in SS but 15 minutes FM
For me it's football
Indeed. That's your Final Gameplay, right? I actually think it is great and helps a lot with the pace of the game, but Bromi's exe in main folder + it's dt add up for a bit more of combination and less CPU reaction, you should try. Btw, what Option File you use? Is Evo-Web compatible? I am looking atm for a pack that completes Evo-Web in kits and such + custom adboardsas well as league scores and such. Any recomendations? Specially needed La Liga Smartbank (2nd division of La Liga) kits, La Liga stadiums and such, since apparently Evo-Web Patch is not working as it should... Anything you can give I'll be grateful. And if you can tell me how to merge together 2 edit files I'll be grateful aswell, cause I have 2 created players I don't wanna loose. If you think any other way of making it work, I'll be gratefull aswell. Ty on advance.

Guys, anyone knows if it's possible to merge two edit files somehow? Cause I have some created players that I wouldn't like to loose when using a new edit file...

Same old crap happening over and over again. Playing ML as Newcastle and on a good run until I come up against Southampton. Played the game 7 times now and each time something really cheap happens and allows the CPU to score.

Plus, a lovely ball over the top sends Almiron chasing and clean through. Bare in mind that he has 90 Speed and 88 Acc, he is in a race with Vestergaard (61 Speed 62 Acc) to get the ball, defender comes flying up behind and catches him easily, bumps him over and clears the ball. Fantastic stuff Konami...

Having that very slowed down moment when the match starts.. like 1 second or 2. Gtx 1070 here.. Why is that ? :CONF:

Hi guys, for the second time my saves in the second season reach a point where the game just quits. Its impossible to go any further in the save.

Anyone knows whats up? Been playing with pesuni V2 option file.

One question, guys, after applying several option files and edit files from several versions, the game says I have a Playstation controller and displays the buttons of the PS controller when I am using a XBOX one. Guess that's some kind of setting somewhere, you know how to change it?

One question, guys, after applying several option files and edit files from several versions, the game says I have a Playstation controller and displays the buttons of the PS controller when I am using a XBOX one. Guess that's some kind of setting somewhere, you know how to change it?

Try looking in settings.exe in Your game folder, click controller tab, You should be able to select Your device again.

Haven't played in ages but thought I redownload it and give it a try now some time has passed and its been patched a few times. I have a 4k tv but like to play in 1440 as it lets me pick 120hz. I have gone back to an amd card. My issue and I had the way back in sept is if my desktop is 1440, I choose fullscreen 1440 in the game settings, when I launch the game it goes to 4k 60 htz . It wont let me play full screen 1440 120 hz. This is the only game I played that does this and it work fine with an nvidia card. has anyone else ran into this.

Anyone else had the problem with Windows 10 Game Bar? As you can see in this screenshot ,the button to record the las 30 seconds of gameplay is greyed out and can't be enabled. Any solution to this would be appreciated.IMG_20191216_202509 (1).jpg

Haven't played in ages but thought I redownload it and give it a try now some time has passed and its been patched a few times. I have a 4k tv but like to play in 1440 as it lets me pick 120hz. I have gone back to an amd card. My issue and I had the way back in sept is if my desktop is 1440, I choose fullscreen 1440 in the game settings, when I launch the game it goes to 4k 60 htz . It wont let me play full screen 1440 120 hz. This is the only game I played that does this and it work fine with an nvidia card. has anyone else ran into this.

Have you tried the other displayports on the card

So I only just realized player support is a lateral movement setting and that it doesn't affect how wide or narrow your team plays.

Have you tried the other displayports on the card
TV connection is HDMI and only on on the card. TV has 1440 120hz freesync 2 with the PC mode. (Samsung QF7) Tried it in the other hdmis on the tv but the same. Works fine with an nvidia card but with nvidia you can control the resolution with the nvidia control panel(Overrides windows settings) but with amd it reads off the windows display settings. The res on the tv is 1440 but as soon as PES starts it changes to 4k

Back
Top Bottom