eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

How many pens have you guys had so far...

Im on 2 :D
I've got a tin in the living room that's got five in, they always go missing (especially now everyone's writing Christmas cards and stuff) so it helps to keep a few together in one place. I never tend to buy any, you always get at least one free through the post each year from someone selling insurance or whatever.

Oh wait, you mean penalties... Zero.

I've got a tin in the living room that's got five in, they always go missing (especially now everyone's writing Christmas cards and stuff) so it helps to keep a few together in one place. I never tend to buy any, you always get at least one free through the post each year from someone selling insurance or whatever.

Oh wait, you mean penalties... Zero.
Get yaself in the box more and stop hitting 35 yarders :D

It will be fun to read all the gazeebos trying to guess if there were any changes over the next couple of days. I'll get extra popcorn.
aa778dbe6b274e5564982a498a85ebc6.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen - if you dont want to spend 3 days collecting all the players from your favourite club in your favourite mode - myClub - now you can also purchase whole team straight away!
No more waiting, no more grinding!

MyClub - the future of football.

*terms and conditions apply. Any non-positive feedback will be deemed negative and toxic and you might get blocked. Faces and boots included.Screenshot_20191204-171438_Twitter.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen - if you dont want to spend 3 days collecting all the players from your favourite club in your favourite mode - myClub - now you can also purchase whole team straight away!
No more waiting, no more grinding!

MyClub - the future of football.

*terms and conditions apply. Any non-positive feedback will be deemed negative and toxic and you might get blocked. Faces and boots included.View attachment 26815

Konami:

Im loving this game. Yesturday I was playing against a friend of mine and I hit long ranger on manual with Messi, that takes me out of my chair. Even my pal put his hands on his head and said "what a heck!" with a smile on his face. Unfortunately I wasnt recording.

What a game.

Played my Roma ML,first game in a month,and it was exactly as predictable as before.
Perfectly timed tackles or CPU "hacking you down a few times get your star player injured" defending.
Same shit it's been doing since probably Pes 15.
This game (or me) is complete fucking rubbish,no "what....holy shit" moments at all,so stale.
Maybe it's me but I can't play these games anymore.
Might dust off my PS3 for some Pes 11-13 again

Oh my, Ultrawide, 21:9 on broadcast cam is the shizzle (sorry, I know I should post this in the boring PC thread). It's like you are literally sitting in the stadium and finally your long balls are no longer hail mary. Even on my aging i5 it's soft as silk. Best looking football game in history.

That said, I simply can't get over the pristine defensive organisation of every AI team in ML. It's like you are trying to storm the Tower of London over and over again, every time bouncing against the wall.

havent checked in here for a while. just here to post the last 5 goals i've conceded in ML were all free kicks, even after i had moved the keeper over to compensate :RANT:

havent checked in here for a while. just here to post the last 5 goals i've conceded in ML were all free kicks, even after i had moved the keeper over to compensate :RANT:
theres a way around it and i havent conceded an AI freekick in a long time, make sure your in control of keeper and move him just as soon as the AI kicks the ball, 99% time youll save it, its all about timing it, yeah definitely dont move the keeper before hand

Guys patch is out ..
Yesterday just befote sleeping i made a match c.palace vs c.palace .. 25 min legend full manual.. just to see difference today with patch i selected same teams to prevent handicapping.. today i woke up and set up the patch i made 2 matches with same settings here are my findouts:

Pros
- super ai tackling toned down you can dribble now
- better palyer switch
- better loose ball anticipation
- ai play better football more variety
- more freedom
- headers are improved .. you can win headers against ai now

Cons:
- collision fouls are same no change
- refs are same incınsistent on yellow and reds
- game became easier .. as a guy who loves challange and plays on legend it is not good for me but you can switch up to upper difficulty

I am super happy with patch in general.. i wasnt hoping that they tone down super ai defemding...

Good job konami

Last edited:
Definitely just tweaks, they are never going to fix such important issues with fouls and referees with a patch.

Also, did you see they added teams dlc to Myclub?

If you want, you can pay 5€ and download your favourite team pack to use immediately in Myclub and to customize the main menu. They really can't be more explicit and greedy, can they?

They simply don't care if the mode becomes unbalanced with the huge amount of top teams, they just want you to pay. It's more and more a pay to win. Obviously Pes 2020 is released too, just to try and attract as many people as possible to their pay to win mode.

I really can't wait until microtransactions and Myclub modes are completely removed from Pes. Go back to Online Master League, please.

Last edited:
Guys patch is out ..
Yesterday just befote sleeping i made a match c.palace vs c.palace .. 25 min legend full manual.. just to see difference today with patch i selected same teams to prevent handicapping.. today i woke up and set up the patch i made 2 matches with same settings here are my findouts:

Pros
- super ai tackling toned down you can dribble now
- better palyer switch
- better loose ball anticipation
- ai play better football more variety
- more freedom
- headers are improved .. you can win headers against ai now

Cons:
- collision fouls are same no change
- refs are same incınsistent on yellow and reds
- game became easier .. as a guy who loves challange and plays on legend it is not good for me but you can switch up to upper difficulty

I am super happy with patch in general.. i wasnt hoping that they tone down super ai defemding...

Good job konami
Sounds too good. :) your words in gods ear!!

Can’t wait to get home and try it myself!!

Your face when Konami convert your paid version of PES into PES Lite:

"I'm disappointed, but not surprised." - B. Henrique
The beloved 1 step forward 2 steps behind, goes to an other level now...
It will be solved witg some tricky giveaway like," sorry for the inconvenience and bonus 1000 coins and 10.000 GP for everyone"!!!!
Btw is it true that Columbian Liga Aquila was deconstructed to an unofficial liga after the update?

Back
Top Bottom