eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

PES fanboys, the one that call themselves true fans like to parade about complaining about the game saying it's for the better good, makes it difficult to express any enjoyment because you get made to feel stupid enjoying the game it truly baffles me at times.

I think those guys played PES one year liked it and stuck around talking about something they barely play anymore spreading mass amount of negativity belittling anyone who disagrees.
Liars and dummies we were called a few days ago for enjoying the game, Mental.

Last year i think they were just unassigned? I always played and then waited to see which clubs who picked them up.

I won't start a new Master League i think, so i guess it isn't an option for me to get them into the game :(
Last year there was an option tin the ML settings menu, to turn classics players ON/OFF. This year there is not, so the ML database doesn't drain players from EURO/WORLD classics teams.
The only way, is what i said, to transfer them manually in edit mode.

If you do't plan to start a new ML, than you can only import your MyClub official legends.

I don't remember anyone saying there was no problem.
Lots of people mentioned what you could do to minimise the issue. That's really not the same thing at all.
Which means its no biggie for some. A gamebreaker to me and for some doesnt effect the enjoyment.. As was it mentioned by others.

How do you flesh these players dude? i tend to create almost every player from past decade, that i grew up with them,but i tend to create them in their current day incarnation, so instead of some signature stats and traits , they are mostly some 35+, 40+ years old players, that you have to wait them to regen, so you can unlock their full potential.
The problem is KONAMi has a very different formula from the one i choose to create them realistic, i do not like a 42 yo Ronadlo in my ML database, playing for Brasil NT and i use to combine stats they had during their last appearance in PES, plus some decline formula in physical key stats, speed/stamina/body power/jump etc.
Then watching at KONAMI's official current day players, i see a 81 OPR, 39 yo Ronaldinho which is "ok-ish", but his stamina is 70, which is unacceptable for a veteran having stopped football 5 years now and while there are professional footballers-youngsters in game database , with lower than 70 stamina. i strongly believe that Ronaldinho in his current day situation, should have lower STAMINA than anyone professional footballer under 23 years old. The same happened with Beckham last year, 43 yo, 66 STAMINA (bearable) , 71 speed, 76 explosive power (very OP for a 43 years old).

I understand that these players were created for MyClub and should be viable, but Beckham had 75 SPEED during his prime version on PES 5.
Hmmm... I haven't looked in to that. Maybe Ronaldinho was training really hard in the recent years and not partying at all? :LOL:
But really, he only finished last year I believe. I always thought they make some sort of measurements through observation or something... I really have no idea how their ability numerification works. The only thing to go by is retired players that are still in the game next year, like Veron (very good example as he came back at 43), Diego Milito, Kuyt, Totti, Juan, etc. And then compare different version. The only one I changed stats for is Deco. I converted him to 40 year old by using PES 2014 stats and combining with some lower stats of his younger legend versions. And I did lower the physical stats somewhat. I don't remember how I made those judgements... probably using players I mentioned above as reference. But anyway, I am usually very hesitant to mess with any stats. The way I look at the Ronaldinho situation is: if he came back now, yeah he would lack physically, but he would still do creative stuff and make fools out of people, make great passes. etc. through sheer skill and genius. So kind of like towards the end of his career. He was a "pedestrian" for a long time, but still ruled. Almost like Riquelme. And that aspect is probably impossible to replicate in a video game - it's like art, Thought. So for them to be doing something of that nature, the physical stats may need to be not too low. It would be almost impossible for Ronaldinho (I think) to get passed one of these terminator defenders from this PES if his explosive power is very low. But stamina I agree with, he should be bending over grabbing his sides after 30 minutes. Maybe his stamina from FIFA 2015 is more accurate?

Which means its no biggie for some. A gamebreaker to me and for some doesnt effect the enjoyment.. As was it mentioned by others.
It does effect the enjoyment. It just doesn't effect it enough to stop us wanting to play it. But people playing regardless of a problem are not 'endorsing' the problems.

Liars and dummies we were called a few days ago for enjoying the game, Mental.
Were you? You might seriously think that, but also, you called someone a liar yourself:

Stop your lying. Just been through my last 20 posts on this thread and mentioned it once!

Honestly, all I see is you defending the game against entirely fair criticism, i.e. someone says the pitches are yellowish (something widely commented on, not just here) and like a flash:

San Siro doesnt have toxic yellow pitches or Old Trafford.

Don't you think that's incredibly defensive given the volume of people who've mentioned it, even if you don't experience it?

You can enjoy the game without telling people their problems aren't real. But more to the point, nobody comes here to read these personality battles between "we're not allowed to like the game" and "we're not allowed to dislike the game". It's incredibly boring. So.

How about we just discuss the game from this point?

Hmmm... I haven't looked in to that. Maybe Ronaldinho was training really hard in the recent years and not partying at all? :LOL:
But really, he only finished last year I believe. I always thought they make some sort of measurements through observation or something... I really have no idea how their ability numerification works. The only thing to go by is retired players that are still in the game next year, like Veron (very good example as he came back at 43), Diego Milito, Kuyt, Totti, Juan, etc. And then compare different version. The only one I changed stats for is Deco. I converted him to 40 year old by using PES 2014 stats and combining with some lower stats of his younger legend versions. And I did lower the physical stats somewhat. I don't remember how I made those judgements... probably using players I mentioned above as reference. But anyway, I am usually very hesitant to mess with any stats. The way I look at the Ronaldinho situation is: if he came back now, yeah he would lack physically, but he would still do creative stuff and make fools out of people, make great passes. etc. through sheer skill and genius. So kind of like towards the end of his career. He was a "pedestrian" for a long time, but still ruled. Almost like Riquelme. And that aspect is probably impossible to replicate in a video game - it's like art, Thought. So for them to be doing something of that nature, the physical stats may need to be not too low. It would be almost impossible for Ronaldinho (I think) to get passed one of these terminator defenders from this PES if his explosive power is very low. But stamina I agree with, he should be bending over grabbing his sides after 30 minutes. Maybe his stamina from FIFA 2015 is more accurate?
I have a very complicated formula. I rarely decrease technical stats: control dribling etc.
For the physical stats i try to take mind, their last PES appearance (pesmaster) plus the age, and if it doesn't fit me, I check pestatsdatabase and fifa.
EG: Arteta and Roscky are easy for me as they appeares on very recent ps4 games and there is 2-3 years since retirement.
For more old players like Pires, Vieira i use their Legend versions but if someone is over 45 for example i give them -10 stamina /jump and speed/acc stats. If they are between 40-44 reduce -7. 36~39 yo but having stopped the football before 35, i give them -5. And such complicated formulas.
You must also take in mind for the Deco case, that some PES like 2014 had some very OP stats versions of players, it is obvious from pesmaster.

hi is their any camera mods that work. thanks
Camera mod? Am i on the wrong topic? Or are you?

Edit: ok just checked, it is the console topic.

Edit2: @Filippo-Inzaghi if you are not 100% perfectionist and you have some spare fake players i can tell you some workarounds.. At least to match the appearance, no stats & age.

Last edited:
Were you? You might seriously think that, but also, you called someone a liar yourself:

Honestly, all I see is you defending the game against entirely fair criticism, i.e. someone says the pitches are yellowish (something widely commented on, not just here) and like a flash:

Don't you think that's incredibly defensive given the volume of people who've mentioned it, even if you don't experience it?

You can enjoy the game without telling people their problems aren't real. But more to the point, nobody comes here to read these personality battles between "we're not allowed to like the game" and "we're not allowed to dislike the game". It's incredibly boring. So.

How about we just discuss the game from this point?
You have just had to troll through all my posts to find that from months ago and it was absolutely nothing to do with yellow pitches it was to do with supposedly posting about Fifa on this side of the forum constantly which was lies hence the liar comment.

Some pitches might have a yellowish tinge i accept that but thats not what was getting said recently was it? Toxic Yellow was the colour/term used not yellowish.

Lets get to the bottom of San Siro gate...Here is the San Siro pitch for reference my end. Lets see your toxic yellow or even just yellow'ish San Siro pitches guys for comparison (The yellow add boards are placed well cross ref as well i just noticed)

20191216_232808.jpg

Last edited:
You must also take in mind for the Deco case, that some PES like 2014 had some very OP stats versions of players, it is obvious from pesmaster.
Indeed. That PES had very high stats for everyone. I crossed-referenced his stats with other versions and always assigned the lowest one. Came out with 80 overall which is ok for 40 I guess, considering the ratings of Beckham and Ronaldinho. I looked at fifa and Ronaldinho's last version had 41 (!) stamina. But I am not sure how to translate that to PES, because in PES 40 = 0 from FIFA, right? Do you know of a conversion formula? If so, tell me please. I want to reduce Ronaldinho's stamina.

Also, where do you get the faces from for these players? Are you able to convert them from other PES, or are you a facemaker yourself?

Last edited:
I can't understand why people come and post on here over and over slating the game, if i thought it was that bad i just wouldn't play it. Why try and ruin other people enjoyment in the good that they see in the game. I am loving it again now doing leagues and cups fuma top player. No yellow pitches, getting around 4 - 6 fouls per game, game flows lovely on 15 mins against the AI. I paid £30 delivered and already got my moneys worth and i will carry on playing until next release

It's not about people complaining it is about people wanting Konami to strive to make the game even better, because it absolutely can be and it feels like it can be done easily. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while and have read everyone's opinions and there is a lot to agree with; both good and bad aspects of the game. I mainly concentrate on ML and I do enjoy playing the game even if it can become frustrating at times. I like the variety in how you can play the game and that there is a real requirement for patience and accurate passing. However;

There is a clear issue with the fouling system. Not sure how that can be denied. Not so much with the amount of fouls awarded but the pure inconsistency of what is awarded. AI can crash into you, be late with tackles and blatantly foul you in the penalty area and nothing happens (apart from, of course, a free kick being incorrectly awarded to the AI). I breath on Andy Carroll and he hits the deck instantly. This is something that shouldn't be happening all the time.

Through ML you experience playing in the same old stadiums- why? Why can't teams such as Villa, Wolves, Burnley play in smaller, tighter grounds instead of 80,000 capacity bowls? There is no reason for it and it detracts from the overall weight of the game for me.

Not sure if it is just me but when I'm drawn at home in a domestic cup I end up playing in a random stadium instead of my own? Is there a way around this?

Form in ML is confusing as hell too. My striker banged in 4 (4) goals in his previous match so you would have thought his confidence would be soaring and he would be feeling great ahead of the next match. No, of course he wasn't. Big red downward arrow. Maybe I don't fully understand the mechanics of moral/form or he lost his match ball on the way home.

The camera I use doesn't catch up with play sometimes which leads, invariably, to a chance created against me.

Tactical awareness of AI. I know this has been discussed to the death on here but it is a real deficiency. Frustrates me that I can play in a derby game against Liverpool or Man City and will quite easily triumph if I concentrate on getting a result but against Burnley or Crystal Palace I get put against Guardiola's Barca reincarnated. Again, an apparent easy fix and something that would add additional challenges to ML.

Overpowered free kicks from AI and user. 95% success rate.

Why are there no disabled supporters at Old Trafford?

Anyway- does anybody know how to change the player that sits at the edge of the box on an attacking corner? My LB is always there and isn't the strongest at shooting obviously.

You have just had to troll through all my posts
I really didn't (and you've accused someone else of this before). Sentence one and not for the first time, I'll be blunt, you're making yourself into the victim making an irrelevant point. "You can't like the game any more or you're called a mad liar" etc...

This is the point - I'm not here to compare a mobile phone photo of your San Siro to mine. I have no opinion. What I said was, if a lot of people are saying it, then it's probably an issue, isn't it? Great that it isn't for you. But do you really think so many people - including long-time posters - are, as you put in the most dramatic terms possible, lying?

Again... Can we stop talking about the politics of talking about PES and how you're "not allowed to say you like the game any more", and just talk about the game? This shit is boring and I'm going to start deleting it from this point, because it doesn't provide any actual content. Let's leave it there.

I really didn't (and you've accused someone else of this before). Sentence one and not for the first time, I'll be blunt, you're making yourself into the victim making an irrelevant point. "You can't like the game any more or you're called a mad liar" etc...

This is the point - I'm not here to compare a mobile phone photo of your San Siro to mine. I have no opinion. What I said was, if a lot of people are saying it, then it's probably an issue, isn't it? Great that it isn't for you. But do you really think so many people - including long-time posters - are, as you put in the most dramatic terms possible, lying?

Again... Can we stop talking about the politics of talking about PES and how you're "not allowed to say you like the game any more", and just talk about the game? This shit is boring and I'm going to start deleting it from this point, because it doesn't provide any actual content. Let's leave it there.
Im trying to talk about the game and the issue with people having different colour pitches at the San Siro but you keep going back....

Get ya San Siro pitches out for the lads, Green, Yellow or Toxic Yellow.

Indeed. That PES had very high stats for everyone. I crossed-referenced his stats with other versions and always assigned the lowest one. Came out with 80 overall which is ok for 40 I guess, considering the ratings of Beckham and Ronaldinho. I looked at fifa and Ronaldinho's last version had 41 (!) stamina. But I am not sure how to translate that to PES, because in PES 40 = 0 from FIFA, right? Do you know of a conversion formula? If so, tell me please. I want to reduce Ronaldinho's stamina.

Also, where do you get the faces from for these players? Are you able to convert them from other PES, or are you a facemaker yourself?
For Pires and so i use the MC "hacked" versions. For Rosicky etc i use YouTube face builds, some are difficult to recteate due to limited Peseditor, some are better than scanned, i have found decent Ronaldinho, R9, Rosicky face builds. For Iniesta EG i found 3 face builds but are all veeeery pooor due to tge PES face editor.
For Arteta i basecopied F. Gago, their hairstyle is different but the plain face looks too close to Artetas face scan from PES 2017 pre-datapacks. I used basecopy also for Hleb who came back for Belarus.
I suck at creating faces either way, no talent at all so i check othrr people works on YouTube.

For tge stats, there is a topic on pesgaming or pesstasdatabase, having a formula. It says something like for 1~10 fifa sta= 40 pes, 11~19= 41 etc, etc..Something close to this. Or i just use a converter from a member here fifa19 to pes6 converter and them i convert by my own to newPes formulas.
Lastly for player like Ronaldinho or Adriano, for their athletic stats, i take in mind that in their late career they used to partying, drinking, smoking, so i reduce also according to this. Although there are playrrs like Drogba, Shevchenko, Becks who retained their athleticism profile even after retirement.

Last edited:
It's not about people complaining it is about people wanting Konami to strive to make the game even better, because it absolutely can be and it feels like it can be done easily. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while and have read everyone's opinions and there is a lot to agree with; both good and bad aspects of the game. I mainly concentrate on ML and I do enjoy playing the game even if it can become frustrating at times. I like the variety in how you can play the game and that there is a real requirement for patience and accurate passing. However;

There is a clear issue with the fouling system. Not sure how that can be denied. Not so much with the amount of fouls awarded but the pure inconsistency of what is awarded. AI can crash into you, be late with tackles and blatantly foul you in the penalty area and nothing happens (apart from, of course, a free kick being incorrectly awarded to the AI). I breath on Andy Carroll and he hits the deck instantly. This is something that shouldn't be happening all the time.

Through ML you experience playing in the same old stadiums- why? Why can't teams such as Villa, Wolves, Burnley play in smaller, tighter grounds instead of 80,000 capacity bowls? There is no reason for it and it detracts from the overall weight of the game for me.

Not sure if it is just me but when I'm drawn at home in a domestic cup I end up playing in a random stadium instead of my own? Is there a way around this?

Form in ML is confusing as hell too. My striker banged in 4 (4) goals in his previous match so you would have thought his confidence would be soaring and he would be feeling great ahead of the next match. No, of course he wasn't. Big red downward arrow. Maybe I don't fully understand the mechanics of moral/form or he lost his match ball on the way home.

The camera I use doesn't catch up with play sometimes which leads, invariably, to a chance created against me.

Tactical awareness of AI. I know this has been discussed to the death on here but it is a real deficiency. Frustrates me that I can play in a derby game against Liverpool or Man City and will quite easily triumph if I concentrate on getting a result but against Burnley or Crystal Palace I get put against Guardiola's Barca reincarnated. Again, an apparent easy fix and something that would add additional challenges to ML.

Overpowered free kicks from AI and user. 95% success rate.

Why are there no disabled supporters at Old Trafford?

Anyway- does anybody know how to change the player that sits at the edge of the box on an attacking corner? My LB is always there and isn't the strongest at shooting obviously.

I agree with all of those points!

The game would be so much better if these things would be adressed.
About the form: I´m in the same boat.
I think the feature is good, but I never really understood the logic behind it, like you say.
A player is playing kind of the game of his life and in the next one he is on red.
I remember though....there was one PES (was it 17? Or earlier? I can´t remember) where I put a player on the transfer list and since then he was on the red arrow. That made sense. There should be much more around it...a better logic....understandable reasons why a player has a good or a bad form.
This is one of those features that is actually good, but the implementation is incomplete.

Same with inertia. It´s fine to have the animation where a player kind of stumbles and isn´t able to run no more when he is tired.
But that animation doesn´t stay always and still I´m able to pull of nice moves, like runs, shots etc with these players.
Cramps, injuries etc....they kick in way too rarely in this.

Im trying to talk about the game and the issue with people having different colour pitches at the San Siro but you keep going back....

Get ya San Siro pitches out for the lads, Green, Yellow or Toxic Yellow.
It's bad for me the colour, could you take a small clip with camera settings dynamic wide height 10 zoom 6 to see how it looks for you when playing.

I agree with all of those points!
Me too.
I'd add one point to this, in regards to the original quoted post from @hitmanuk and his general point of view.
And this is not me getting personal here. Not looking for an argument. And not even aiming at Hitman, as there is few people in here with similar approach.

How can anyone claim this is the best football game ever made and play only cups or exhibition (as they know that Master League is broken) is beyond me.
Its like saying that such and such is the best restaurant in the world while just eating starters, coz main meals are crap...

Master League is and always was the main mode for offline players. The one where game is supposed to truly shine. The one where you develop the team and play many seasons, creating your own little history.
If this mode is boring, repetitive and lacks depth, or is broken due to things like badly implemented team spirit and handicapping your team - game like this simply cannot be named best football game ever.

Master League is and always was the main mode for offline players. The one where game is supposed to truly shine. The one where you develop the team and play many seasons, creating your own little history.
If this mode is boring, repetitive and lacks depth, or is broken due to things like badly implemented team spirit and handicapping your team - game like this simply cannot be named best football game ever.

Saying you must play ML to have an opinion is wrong, I love call of duty it's the best for a while by far but don't play every game mode.

As for Master League, and I got slaughtered for this so don't even tell anyone here, I see it as nothing more than a casual experience and play 5 minute matches because that's all it is to me, never been in depth or realistic imo, it is what it is just something else to do in the overall package, it gets a tick from me this year along with a few other things but then again I don't take it too seriously.

Me too.
I'd add one point to this, in regards to the original quoted post from @hitmanuk and his general point of view.
And this is not me getting personal here. Not looking for an argument. And not even aiming at Hitman, as there is few people in here with similar approach.

How can anyone claim this is the best football game ever made and play only cups or exhibition (as they know that Master League is broken) is beyond me.
Its like saying that such and such is the best restaurant in the world while just eating starters, coz main meals are crap...

Not everyone is fixated with master league or needs to be to get the most out of it. If anything playing against friends offline sitting on the same counch is vastly better than master league has ever been.

I play Seasons/Leagues and Head to Head with friends. Personally it's easy to call it the best football game ever made. No other football title comes close with friends, And seasons has been brilliant so far admittedly im only 8 games in, Well 10 if you count Champs League but i do play slightly longer matches maybe it will take a turn for the worse? But so far it's very very good.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be though, it should be a mode where you can invest time and effort into it to enjoy the benefits of a longer haul experience. The fact that I have a young G.BARRY in my youth team alongside a P.CROUCH is shambolic really and removes realism.

It should be a really in depth mode for people like me (34) who don't enjoy being rushed through an online match against a 15 year old who is just playing to increase rep etc.

Simply sorting the issues with transfers/regens etc would go a long way to achieving this, in my view.

Saying you must play ML to have an opinion is wrong, I love call of duty it's the best for a while by far but don't play every game mode.

As for Master League, and I got slaughtered for this so don't even tell anyone here, I see it as nothing more than a casual experience and play 5 minute matches because that's all it is to me, never been in depth or realistic imo, it is what it is just something else to do in the overall package, it gets a tick from me this year along with a few other things but then again I don't take it too seriously.

Me too.

But....but...........but......................
to me it IS the best football game for years :)
I don´t know about "ever made", but putting everything together and the joy have with this.....it´s fucking awesome!
And I do play nothing else but ML.

BUT....
I´m on PC and modded this thing like crazy.
To be honest....I don´t know if I would enjoy it that much on PS4....

Not saying you cant have an opinion. Of course you can. You (all of you) can play whatever mode they want. But its a package. Its either a complete package or not. You are slagging people for bringing up old games, talking this is all nostalgia and in fact old games werent that good.
Yet there is plenty of people who still mod and play them now. Master League had more depth, AI individuality was better, shots were better, stats were implemented better, matches were more varied - you cant deny that whole package was simply better. Nothing to do with nostalgia. And next time before you start arguing with someone about the game, their feelings, AI, fouls, dribbling, or anything - bare in mind that you might play exhibition or cups and have completely different experience.

People are saying ISS/PES 1-6 were not that good? Point them out il hunt them down! Blasphemy i tell thee...

Because 5-10 game game modes are part of the package that does not mean you need to play them, I dont play that mode where you only play as one player, Bores me to tears. Someone mentioned COD modes earlier... I dont play 95% of the game modes i only play one and thats the non respawn mode 'Hardcore Cyber Attack' as for me that's by far the most enjoyable mode as its not run n gun as i dont get much enjoyment out of all the other modes. But i have had so much enjoyment out of that single mode since it released that i think it the best COD since COD 4 all those years ago. I think your looking at it kinda skewed tbh as in your purely looking at it from your own gaming habits.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be though, it should be a mode where you can invest time and effort into it to enjoy the benefits of a longer haul experience. The fact that I have a young G.BARRY in my youth team alongside a P.CROUCH is shambolic really and removes realism.

It should be a really in depth mode for people like me (34) who don't enjoy being rushed through an online match against a 15 year old who is just playing to increase rep etc.

Simply sorting the issues with transfers/regens etc would go a long way to achieving this, in my view.
Hi there, also 34 but actually really enjoying the online side of things this year, enjoying the Master League too but I've never seen any real depth to it so never expect there to be any, I just treat it at face value instead of wanting more because let's be honest, no amount of wanting has changed much in the past it's there vision not ours (probably Konami office motto).

People are saying ISS/PES 1-6 were not that good? Point them out il hunt them down! Blasphemy i tell thee...

Because 5-10 game game modes are part of the package that does not mean you need to play them, I dont play that mode where you only play as one player, Bores me to tears. Someone mentioned COD modes earlier... I dont play 95% of the game modes i only play one and thats the non respawn mode 'Hardcore Cyber Attack' as for me that's by far the most enjoyable mode as its not run n gun as i dont get much enjoyment out of all the other modes. But i have had so much enjoyment out of that single mode since it released that i think it the best COD since COD 4 all those years ago. I think your looking at it kinda skewed tbh as in your purely looking at it from your own gaming habits.
And I think you are twisting my words and trying to make them into something they arent. I never said anything about playing ALL the modes. Im dividing games into offline and online. Vs people and Vs AI. And both offline and online have their own MAIN mode. Like any other game.
And people will play it differently. Which doesnt change the fact that a game is a complete package, or not. Saying such and such is the best game ever while knowing and avoiding the main mode, coz its broken, is simply hypocrisy. Especially when, in the meantime, you attack people for pointing out flaws in that mode.

Me too.

I don't take anything personally :) . The thing is when i was 19,20 and ISS/ Early PES had ML thats all i played but having a family now i dont have the time to invest in the ML so there is no point even stating one. I know that when i buy it, I am fully aware when i buy it that i will play league and custom cup games or international cups. So it depends on how you judge the best football game ever made. For me it the enjoyment i get when i do play it regardless of what mode i am playing. The facts for me is it is the best football game on the pitch i have ever played with all of its faults as none of them are game breaking for me and i always get that one game more. I had bought it soley for ML and the way Konami set that up for the challenge then maybe i would feel differently. That being said if someone want to just play Exhibition games and enjoyed it and thought it was the best football game who cares? Its their money and their interpretation of the game.

And I think you are twisting my words and trying to make them into something they arent. I never said anything about playing ALL the modes. Im dividing games into offline and online. Vs people and Vs AI. And both offline and online have their own MAIN mode. Like any other game.
And people will play it differently. Which doesnt change the fact that a game is a complete package, or not. Saying such and such is the best game ever while knowing and avoiding that the main mode, coz its broken, is simply hypocrisy. Especially when, in the meantime, you attack people for pointing out flaws in that mode.
But Master League is not the main mode for people that dont play it and tbh i've never heard of master league being the main mode this is a first and ive been playing PES since the SNES days. All these years Exhibition has always been at the top or first in the list of modes and Im certainly not avoiding playing Master League coz it is broken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom