eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I have sources confirming today may be the day mate. 2PM BST announcement.
giphy.gif

Just happened to me. For one, should have been a foul. More importantly, where is Dele Sandwich going? Incomprehensible noises flew out of my mouth and then I closed the game. I've come to grips with a lot of PES' faults as of late, but this is just inexcusable and has plagued the series for years. Ball awareness, player interactions, and basic human locomotion are lacking to such a baffling degree for a game that released in the year 2019.
I will start a post series, taking oportunity of your post. First two "No foul" videos from the COM against me, most footage is from ML , Top player difficulty.

1st video a "No penalty'' call.

2nd video a "No foul" after a cool 'dual chop' from COM player!

Last edited:
I will start a post series, taking oportunity of your post. First two "No foul" videos from the COM against me, most footage is from ML , Top player difficulty.

1st video a "No penalty'' call.

2nd video a "No foul" after a cool 'dual chop' from COM player!
It's fucking broken hole game.. :D I lost my interest and remove pes 2020 my console..

Ok, time to make it shorter, 2 videos of invisible magnetic forces, inside spoiler!

1st video A CPU magnetic invisible and invincible defending

2nd video starting a counter attack, but my player is loosing the ball by an magnetic force

Next up 2 videos about bad collision detection.
A very bad collision detection foul. It favoured me to be honest, but it was bad decision anyway.

A bad collision detection, judging by the result, it should be either no collision or foul, not both collision and dropping my player down, but without foul.

Last edited:
2 PK. Both decisios seem strange. One for me one for the CPU.
1st penaly for me, it could be advantage and goal for me either way!

2nd penalty for the COM team.

2 goals i conceded due to poor GK awareness, or CPU cheating (your pick!)

1st goal

2nd goal

And for last, a goal i scored, just to post something positive , instead of 100% negatives. :) The whole highlight is bad, due to bad CPU AI, awareness and spacing, but the ball trajectory was good. :)

Last edited:
Is it weird that I would like an option added to play in an empty stadium?
Yeah, there's a FIFA 20 mod that does this, and I thought it'd be interesting. It felt too weird, turned it off after one game...

(...there's a joke dying to be made there, "I mean FIFA was too weird, not the mod"... But I mean the mod...)

Yeah, there's a FIFA 20 mod that does this, and I thought it'd be interesting. It felt too weird, turned it off after one game...

(...there's a joke dying to be made there, "I mean FIFA was too weird, not the mod"... But I mean the mod...)
For citizens of First World countries it looks like something, but for me living in a third world country, it is very familiar, cause it used to be a punishment for clubs, that their fans made riots during games. It was a very common penalty during 90's and 00's and i think it is since 2017 that the penalty was changed to money-fine and became more rare.
We have seen dozens of empty stadium matches here in Greece!!! :) :D

It’s not. I would like to have that as well!!
Gimme a half empty stadium for the appropriate fixture too!
Btw: Fill the handicapped spots!
Gimme different crowd sounds for different sized crowds!
Gimme a stadium that isn’t filled till the 15th minute!
Gimme audience that leaves the stadium when their team is far behind like 10 min. before the match ends!

Endless possibilities!! ^^ I could go on...

ps: gimme a counselor position at Konami (for free)! ;)

Last edited:
Bought FIFA as it was £8.99 on the store, truly shocking representation of football, the grass isnt always greener.

All I want is an option to turn OFF instant replay....
What you reeeeaaaally want are the following options:

- on
- often
- tv like
- occasionally
- off

;)
Maybe even more (specific player, specific type of finish, a combination of both). I could go on. It could all be so simple.

In the end, you decide what you want but you get my drift, right?!

If you use an old laptop and play FIFA 10-12 in dynamic cam view, that’s what you get by default!!

Whole stadium crowd disappears to keep the game running.

Back
Top Bottom