eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Ye man ive been having those same issues especially the fouls i think they give the CPU a lot of privileges. Although in some instances i do see why its a foul...take a look at modern football man almost everything is a foul these days, just as long as a player goes down the game is stopped. but i love the fact that when i get a draw or even a win it feels so good... i dont think its cheated at all its just the CPU seems more unpredictable and i love that... you not getting old man its the game its getting better...
CPU teams body-tackling like it is madden/rugby or making Hi-jump-kick tackles to the chest like Liu Kang, is game getting better, or realism?

Quick question, I’m really loving the PC experience however, this applies to console as well , I seem to struggle offloading players in my squad .. any tips in offloading as I rarely get offers except for the big players .. many thanks 👍

Quick question, I’m really loving the PC experience however, this applies to console as well , I seem to struggle offloading players in my squad .. any tips in offloading as I rarely get offers except for the big players .. many thanks 👍

You have gone into negotiations and marked the players "open to offers" ?

maybe someone can help me i play pes 21 on pc and use mods and stuff like that now i really like to play master leaque i finished my 1st season and going in to the 2nd season i get an empty schedule and i cant play leaque games does anyone know a fix for that? sorry if this isnt the right place to ask but im out of options here.

maybe someone can help me i play pes 21 on pc and use mods and stuff like that now i really like to play master leaque i finished my 1st season and going in to the 2nd season i get an empty schedule and i cant play leaque games does anyone know a fix for that? sorry if this isnt the right place to ask but im out of options here.
reinstall the game and your mods man maybe a bad install of your the mods

CPU teams body-tackling like it is madden/rugby or making Hi-jump-kick tackles to the chest like Liu Kang, is game getting better, or realism?

Yeah! Are we still comparing PES to the real sport? A flagrant foul inside the box with a pênalti not been called, It would end in riots here in my country.

Its possíble that Konami is trying to create a new vision of football just like EA? 😄

Last edited:
Apologies, as in this is the reason for the lack of transfers or this is what I should do ?

Yes if You select negotiations, and set contract terms to open to offers, You can expect some interest.

You can also see in players detail screen if teams are watching Him.

It still does not guarantee offers for average players, must admit If I get fed up of a failed player I usually just release them.

Hey, I'm having issues with a few players and face/skin colour problems. Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_20201202_124010.jpg
    IMG_20201202_124010.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 38
I can’t seem to even download dlc 3? Usually starts when I load game? Now just boots and says game out of date. Any ideas much appreciated.

Guy anyone can help me please
I'm running i5 7th gen 16g ram ddr4 256ssd
PowerColor RED DRAGON Radeon RX570 direct x 4G DDR5. What is the best settings I can use for my pes 21 because the game lags

Please please please guys help🙏

PowerColor RED DRAGON Radeon RX570 direct x 4G DDR5. What is the best settings I can use for my pes 21 because the game lags

Try changing your screen resolution to same as the settings ( game settings ) if that doesnt work then check if the is any other app running at the same time that consumes a lot of RAM or maybe check your HDD it could be running at 100% ( see that in task manager )

Hi . I started playing pes 20 some weeks ago. It was working great as my expectations according to the pc sepcs. Bur after few weeks it started stuttering at many places ingame. Not only in gameplay but in edit mode also.
Like i degraded my pc. But this was not the case.
The same happened with my pes 21 now.
Can anyone knows what can be the cause?
Pc specs.
Ryzen 3 3200g
3200mhz 8gb ram running at 2933mhz
Hdd 1tb
Ssd 120gb m2.nvme
400w psu

Hi . I started playing pes 20 some weeks ago. It was working great as my expectations according to the pc sepcs. Bur after few weeks it started stuttering at many places ingame. Not only in gameplay but in edit mode also.
Like i degraded my pc. But this was not the case.
The same happened with my pes 21 now.
Can anyone knows what can be the cause?
Pc specs.
Ryzen 3 3200g
3200mhz 8gb ram running at 2933mhz
Hdd 1tb
Ssd 120gb m2.nvme
400w psu

I would check out that 400w PSU based on peak power consumption, I think You are only on the edge of what You need.

You actually don't say what Your graphic card is, and that will be the largest power drain.

Try here,

https://www.bequiet.com/en/psucalculator

Ryzen 3 3200g is an apu(integrated gpu 2gb)
And i had already calculated the stuff you pointed out

Ah sorry Mate, did not realise that is an integrated gpu.

Try setting some of the in-game video settings to medium if You have not already. Any difference?

What if I told you that I'm about to stop playing ML?
I don't know... Th game feels finally good in most of its areas but the ML experience is still so... Dull. I don't know how to say it in a different way.

Am I the only one thinking this?

What if I told you that I'm about to stop playing ML?
I don't know... Th game feels finally good in most of its areas but the ML experience is still so... Dull. I don't know how to say it in a different way.

Am I the only one thinking this?

In what ways? I do feel like it needs more though. I don't like FIFA but the presentation is phenomenal. If PES had the same level of presentation FIFA would be dead. Luckily, PES has an outstanding community of modders that bring this game to life.

Last edited:

Create a game profile in Radeon settings pointing to pes20201.exe

Use these, ( I have same card as You. )

1.JPG2.JPG

Lastly Enable Virtual Super Resolution in Global display settings.

Create a game profile in Radeon settings pointing to pes20201.exe

Use these, ( I have same card as You. )

View attachment 71752View attachment 71753

Lastly Enable Virtual Super Resolution in Global display settings.
Thanks for these mate also using the same graphics card etc cant seem to come across virtual super resolution though

Found it thank you again mate

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, really enjoying my PC experience on PES, on my laptop I am having a great gaming experience, I have tried linking my laptop up via HDMI to my LG tv however there is some noticeable lag :

I7 laptop
16g Ram
2060 graphics

I have game mode on TV, utilising secondary screen only in windows... any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom