English Premier League thread

If it becomes 3 teams and how many for Europa? I prefer my club to lose out on Europa play the youth team. No club wins the league playing Europa.

What?

Not asking to change anything, just whoever finishes in 15th place in the EPL or La Liga or wherever doesn't qualify, they'll need to finish 14th place now. :ROLL:

Newcastle vs Norwich has been the epitome of a Premier League game.

Just end to end nonsense with no thought for defending whatsoever. Both sides are awful but it's resulted in a really entertaining game thus far.

Pretty amazing stuff from Leicester
CS1KREVWoAIkJvN.png

I think it does mean something and it's impressive from Leicester indeed. Let's remember they were already in the Premier League last season, so they've been taking points like big boys.

For Leicester this is a big achievement and a demonstration that Ranieri is doing a superb job. It's not silverware though.

Same problem with Arsenal: I 've read somewhere that (once again) in the 2015 calendar year Arsenal is the team with the most points in England. So that 2015 league trophy (if it existed) would be once again ours.

Now what Wenger has to achieve is put together 2 halves of a season playing like that and getting the results and if he does that Arsenal has a great chance of winning the league again.

Ngolo Kanté deserves some credit for his season until now.
Where does he come from? Never heard of him before.

One of the unsung heroes of the EPL imo.

I hope Leicester continue their amazing run, it's good to see hard work pay off, that's what football about. Building a team with normal players, no "stars" bullshit, is amazing.

2014/15 Premier League wage bills:

Chelsea: £215.6m
Man United: £203m
Man City: £193.5m
Arsenal: £192.2m

Arse and City overachieved \o/

Arsenal's problem is they pay too many , too high to kids (reserves) No 17-19 yrs old. should earn 30-45k a wk. its silly money. No wonder they jack up the stadium prices -_-

Really feel sorry for Everton, an off-side goal in the 98th minute...two points stolen by the ref.
Good finish by Terry...

Back
Top Bottom