English Premier League thread

Im generally surprise MUFC in SAF post era:OOOH:
Why Liverpool ? Tottenham should be higher let`s be honest (2)

Table of most hated clubs

Club | Average of percentages
Man Utd | 68
Chelsea | 65
Liverpool | 60
Man City | 53
Tottenham | 46
Arsenal | 41
Stoke | 41
Newcastle | 39
West Ham | 37
Aston Villa | 32
Sunderland | 30
Crystal Palace | 24
Leicester | 21
Everton | 21
West Brom | 21
Norwich | 18
Watford | 15
Swansea | 13
Southampton | 11
Bournemouth | 9

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-most-hated-club-6229042

Very interesting Bebo, really interesting and am i supposed to say now that Arsenal should be ranken higher?

Very interesting Bebo, really interesting and am i supposed to say now that Arsenal should be ranken higher?

take it w/ a pinch of salt gerd it`s me being silly :) I would like to hear why Liverpool are so high .I guess the spurs might be the biggest poachers to the mid-table clubs. We know Arsenal are lower due to being a online poll :D

CN1WYZDW8AA74bw.jpg

Oh Arsene...

Strange that nobody is talking about Andre Ayew's assist for Gomis' goal against Man Utd. Pass of the season for me. Swansea are such a joy to watch...wouldn't it be great if they infiltrated in the top 4?

We've sold over 50m , nearly 80m with Dzeko/Jovetic, so whoever came up with that is dumb
Without add ons we've spent 140m gross, 60-85m net (depending on when Dzeko/Jovetic permanent transfer are activated)
With addons, 155m gross, 75-100m net

Last edited:
We've sold over 50m , nearly 80m with Dzeko/Jovetic, so whoever came up with that is dumb
Without add ons we've spent 140m gross, 60-85m net (depending on when Dzeko/Jovetic permanent transfer are activated)
With addons, 155m gross, 75-100m net

Practically winning it with the ELITE DEVELOPMENT squad.

Ayew has been very good, as have a number of others, but no-one has come close to Silva.

Whoever gives this award out doesn't understand football.

Sorry, Silva is probably best midfielder in league and he started great this season, but to say no one come close to him is ridiculous when there is Gomis, Mahrez, Ayew... And the third one is new to league and also came for free, scored goals against Chelsea, Manchester United etc.
Easily deserved.

Last edited:
Silva is easily my favourite EPL player (until De Bruyne). But i can see why they picked Ayew.
New in the league, scoring goals and THAT pass against Man Utd.

The best player in the league does not necessarily play for the best team.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34324794

English clubs may lose fourth Champions League spot

The Premier League is in danger of losing a fourth Champions League spot in the 2017-18 season if poor European performances continue this season.
English teams have not reached the Champions League quarter-finals in two of the past three seasons.
New co-efficient rankings, calculated over a five-year period, show England are third, behind Spain and Germany.
Italy are fourth, four points behind England. The top three ranked countries receive four Champions League places.
Performances in both Uefa competitions - Champions League and Europa League - are taken into consideration for the rankings with more points awarded in the elite competition (see tables at bottom of this page).
Points are awarded for qualifying for the group stages and then for each knockout round negotiated.
Four English teams have qualified for the group stages of this season's Champions League, against just two from Italy, thus earning more bonus points.
However, if last season's results were repeated - Juventus reached the Champions League final with Napoli and Fiorentina reaching the Europa league semi-finals - then Italy would jump ahead of England.
There are two English teams in the Europa League and three from Italy.
The 2017-18 season will be the first where the 2010-11 season drops out of the reckoning.
That season saw Manchester United reach the Champions League final, where they were beaten by Barcelona in Rome, while Tottenham and Chelsea made the quarter-finals.

That'd throw the cat among the pigeons

If it becomes 3 teams and how many for Europa? I prefer my club to lose out on Europa play the youth team. No club wins the league playing Europa.

Back
Top Bottom