Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

Isslander said:
Airjoca, downloading your vid now, it's bastard slow though, I'm probably not the only one downloading it at the moment!

So... Any sign of Iceland in the game... anyone?

No, Konami likes it hot. And easy. Lazy easy.

Disqo said:
Nope, the forcefield, still reigns supreme

Oh dear what a suprise :)

Maybe the next version then ah well i swear i read a review its either 360 version or PS2 that you can challenge keepers strange.

Edit: What about high through balls are they improved in previous versions they been poor. ?

Last edited:

Bingham67 said:
Oh dear what a suprise :)

Maybe the next version then ah well i swear i read a review its either 360 version or PS2 that you can challenge keepers strange.

Edit: What about high through balls are they improved in previous versions they been poor. ?

IMO the high-through balls still seem half assed just like in previous versions

Disqo said:
IMO the high-through balls still seem half assed just like in previous versions

Cheers i really dont get why Konami have not sorted the high through balls out surely they have testers. I think they need to employ a few people from Evo Web me please. :mrgreen:

make throuhg high balls when going parrarel with goal line

when going directly to face of goal, of course high throug ball will be to strong

I find it real:)

...Does Anybody know if there's yet the Whistle Freezing Bug during the gameplay??!!!!!

I've heard a rumour that all International Teams are Licensed.....is this true?

Argentina, Australia, Czech Republic, England, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and Sweden (and Japan + South Korea of course) are the licensed countries.

I had a question too. Can someone take a screenie of a replay which shows Juventus' new away shirt? Would be much appreciated.

Cheers! ;)

thomas can you upload the file where are the edit mode icons, the league master icons and league and cup icons plz, i can edit it for pes6, i don't like all grey style, and now i'm not busy ;)

Does anyone no how many teams can play in the online competition mode, and how it is structured, is it a simple knockout? thanks

Can someone post the stats of Prso, Boyd, Burke and Ferguson of Rangers please. And Sebo if he is in the Beta version

Also can u post a pic of the Rangers Away kit in a replay?

Back
Top Bottom