Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

do u think u can upload the barca madrid vid somewhere else pls..

any chance of uploading to somethin other than rapidshare? i can never download from there!

EDIT: yeah whatever mode2 said

airjoca said:
Barça x Madrid > http://rapidshare.de/files/36721095/MVI_0045.AVI.html

Barça x Sporting > http://rapidshare.de/files/36723727/MVI_0044.AVI.html

As in every new game, i tend to try and destroy the entire defence with Ronaldinho, not always suceeding. Oh well... :D

THX! But the CPU never shoots any goals against you.:shock: Are you extremely good or the cpu bad? Thought you choose the highest skill level!?

Or you show us only the matches you've won. I want to see you loose! ;)

TurboFCK said:
THX! But the CPU never shoots any goals against you.:shock: Are you extremely good or the cpu bad? Thought you choose the highest skill level!?

Or you show us only the matches you've won. I want to see you loose! ;)

lol

Well, it's hard for me to lose, because i played a lot of WE10, so i'm already at home with PES6. Except for the dribbling because now players turn slower.

But I did lose one game 3-2. The CPU scored two great goals. One of them by Lampard, without any deflection, which is rare... ;)

Airjoca couldnt score in Barca vs Madrid game so it looks pretty challenging which is good news. :)

from this movies we can see that the pcu thinks :) it plays good ,passing and trying to do a good action

I have some questions for you guys who have this game :
- is world cup fixed ? I mean do meet the right teams on the second round in the calendar ?
- are the players who commit a foul still apologising in the japanese way ?
- I heard they added the possibility to select special face directely through the in game edit mode (they should have done it for long time , why make unreachables faces in the afs ?)

and just to laugh a bit I'd like to see boussoufa's stats :lol:

mode2 said:
thanks dude. is it me or did the gameplay seem faster than pes5 ?? is it faster or slower ?

It's a little slower.

Maybe it seems faster to you because:

- I'm playing default long, maybe you play in wide.

- I'm playing in 60hz, maybe 50hz is slower.

- Watching the game is different from playing it.

- Video encoding, decoding, stuff like that :)

phew! slower = better and more realistic.. i play pc version so its gonna be quite similar to the ps2.. wat new tricks are in pes6 that are brand new?

One quick question, do you feel a difference between playing as a Spanish team, English, French, etc.

Sorry another one... How about snow? Is it in?

airjoca can you please play a Valencia C.F vs Barça and put it by www.megaupload.com pleaseeee pleaseee

and be valencia please

Last edited:

Are you positive the option to change shirt/socks pre-match is definitely out? Theres a guy on pesfan saying its a different button you press this time.

ShaRule said:
christiano or brazil ronaldo?

because I saw C.Ronaldo's stat somewhere in the forums.

brazil ronaldo please

There is still no any clear information about Spectator mode.

Haves Pes6 spectator mode in Online?

I know it's only a small thing but it's annoying as hell and I bet it's still in, when you end up playing the same team in the league and then in one of the cups straight after this happens about twice a season in the ML..

Back
Top Bottom