FIFA 08 Manager Mode Adventure Thread

On me 8th season, Aaron Lennon my sole survivor of the original Spurs team! But who, not a real-life player, but aged 21 on the game, signed from a lowly Norwegian team for £4m and with overall stats on 95 already, is surely going to be the teams best player yet?

Brian Bender!!

What a legend. Just had to rejoice about it somewhere, so here I am, rejoicing. Byes.

i started with Leeds Utd. on 3rd division of England in my ps2 and win the 1st division..
when i go to uefacl i stop play on ps2 and start play on pc..
in pc i have a patch of latin american leagues and 4 divisions of my country, Brazil.. i started with Guarani, a team of 4th division of Brasil..
i win the 4th division league and gain promotion to the 3th division..
on 3th division i get the 6th position(on Brazil 4 teams are promoted) and i change to Figueirense, a 1st division team from Brazil..
i finished the season on 10th and changed to Vasco Da Gama, the best team of Brazil(in my opinion ;D).. and im playing with Vasco Da Gama now.. ;D
i wanna go to Boca Juniors from Argentina and to Juventus from Italy.. ;]

a long post.. nobody will read.. and to help my english is sucks.. ;9

Last edited:
i started with Leeds Utd. on 3rd division of England in my ps2 and win the 1st division..
when i go to uefacl i stop play on ps2 and start play on pc..
in pc i have a patch of latin american leagues and 4 divisions of my country, Brazil.. i started with Guarani, a team of 4th division of Brasil..
i win the 4th division league and gain promotion to the 3th division..
on 3th division i get the 6th position(on Brazil 4 teams are promoted) and i change to Figueirense, a 1st division team from Brazil..
i finished the season on 10th and changed to Vasco Da Gama, the best team of Brazil(in my opinion ;D).. and im playing with Vasco Da Gama now.. ;D
i wanna go to Boca Juniors from Argentina and to Juventus from Italy.. ;]

a long post.. nobody will read.. and to help my english is sucks.. ;9

If you think that's a long post then you obviously haven't met Jack Bauer :LOL:.

I'm currently on my 8th season. I started the latest season on Legendary, as my previous 2 before that were on World Class. I'm finding it very changeling; the matches feel very realistic, I'm enjoying it. But, i seem to win nearly every game, and draw a few. I've reached January and still unbeaten.

I hope EA make the top difficulty on 09 a bit harder than on 08.

I'm currently on my 8th season. I started the latest season on Legendary, as my previous 2 before that were on World Class. I'm finding it very changeling; the matches feel very realistic, I'm enjoying it. But, i seem to win nearly every game, and draw a few. I've reached January and still unbeaten.

I hope EA make the top difficulty on 09 a bit harder than on 08.

Get a mate and play 2 V AI... ;))

Back
Top Bottom