November:
Yeovil Town 0 - 2 Bristol Rovers
Leeds 2 - 1 Yeovil Town
Yeovil Town 0 - 1 Swindon

December:

Oldham 0 - 2 Yeovil Town
Yeovil Town 3 - 1 Leyton Orient
F.A. Cup (1 round)
Yeovil Town 0 - 2 Bradford LDV Trophy (1 round)
Crewe 2 - 1 Yeovil Town
Yeovil Town 1 - 0 Leyton Orient

Janury:
Yeovil Town 0 - 0 Walsall
Cheltenham 0 - 1 Yeovil Town
Milwall 0 - 1 Yeovil Town

Last edited:
Has anyone had a player injured for more than a week or so? I've altered all my players to have the Injury prone trait, for the last two seasons and have still to have anyone injured for more than that!
Even when they get the stupid little red car thing... I had one guy hacked twice from behind while he had the slight injury symbol on, he was fine for the next game!

yeah, injury durations aren't realistic enough.

yes! but i get mad that i delete the recordings :LOL:
i had a bad stretch, and it's usually in mid-season. :(

Ahhhhhh so your a bit like a movie trailer. Only ever show us the best bits!!!:-pp. Keep up the good work though, your vids are good to watch!.

Last edited:
thanks, Nomis1!
but yeah, it's one way to counterbalance against the latest proliferation of negative feedback on the game ;)

Started a new Manager Mode season with PSG last night because I need a rest from online (people shooting from the kick-off EVERYTIME and hitting the bar was starting to grate) and I am really enjoying it.

I have signed Carlos Alberto and Matejosvky for the midfield and sold a few of my dodgy players.

Started a new Manager Mode season with PSG last night because I need a rest from online (people shooting from the kick-off EVERYTIME and hitting the bar was starting to grate) and I am really enjoying it.

I have signed Carlos Alberto and Matejosvky for the midfield and sold a few of my dodgy players.
Go in and put all you players to Injury prone and do not develop your trainer above 5.... It's what I'm going to do when I've done my 15 seasons to see if the injuries can be improved.

Then you get to enjoy the other members of the squad :) And 5 doesn't leave them nackered every game, once they're fully match fit they can play every Saturday, midweek matches will need a little rotation, as will the times you play 2 matches on the same day ;)

^ yeah, the quality was always better than YouTube.

i like the 'standard-def' widescreen option from Motionbox.
don't know what the max resolution allowed, but it shows
my uploads in their natural resolution of 720x400 :D

Well, time to breathe a little more life in here.

I'm doing okay in my first ever go at Manager Mode. With Tottenham, I've managed to clear out some stale water and dead wood, and bring in some reet talent. Came 4th in me first season, no cups won. Won the Premiership, 8 points clear of Chelsea in my second attempt and got to CL semi-finals where I lost against... Chelsea. Lost the league cup final to... Chelsea. Sold Robinson, Jenas, Malbranque, Tainio, Rocha, Assou-Ekotto, Lee, Hutton, Bent, Kaboul, and I've also had Mark Bresciano arrive on a free then leave 6 months later for £4.5m.

Best signing so far might be either Jeremy Menez as he's a complete god, or Joe Cole, snapped up on a free at the start of the game, he's now worth £15m and Giles Barnes is outplaying him so starts and I may cash in on Joe.

Goalie
Hugo Lloris (signed from Nice)

Defence
Francois Clerc (signed from Lyon, £7m)
Ledley King
Jonathan Woodgate
Gareth Bale

Midfield
Aaron Lennon
Xabi Alonso (signed from Liverpool, £13m)
Samir Nasri (signed from Marseille, £10m)
Giles Barnes (signed from Derby, £5m)

Attack
Jeremy Menez (signed from Monaco on a free)
Dimitar Berbatov

Subs / Retards
Robbie Keane
Chris Gunter
Ben Aldwick
Kevin-Prince Boateng
Gilberto
Didier Zokora
Pascal Chimbonda
Michael Dawson
Tom Huddlestone
Kevin Nolan (signed from Bolton, £4m)
Joe Cole (signed on a free)
Jamie O'Hara

I have a sponsor kitty of £1m per match nearly so I have a nice transfer budget all the time haha.

Back
Top Bottom