FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Once you save the updated squad file it will become the default squads until you choose the option "reset squads to default" which then takes them all the way back to how they were on the original disc.

I just played Euro 2008 again, I almost prefer it; it has better buildup and it's not as easy to just get a one-on-one. The only thing is the goalie's are too good.

On a side note,

I just tried the double tap technique and wow! That stuff is bad-ass! Just scored a bunch of goals 1on1 and other awesome goals.

is the update a pure roster update or is there the slight chance of for example an updated west ham sponsor? :)

Brent Spiner only.
To save Google from an overload of searches for Brent Spiner, he played "Data" in Star Trek apparently. I know you're still on the run Placebo but you only need to talk in code on your dodgy places. ;)

Still no update I see, was looking forward to starting a new game today as well...

The worst part about waiting for the update is having to read the EA forums to see if there's any news, I think my IQ drops every time I have to visit there, 90% of posters there are the most immature children imaginable.

Yeah thanks Placebo, I got it from your message and it's doing me wonders. Just yesterday I was cursing nonstop online because I was losing everygame 1-0 even though I had about 20 more positions than my opposition.

Back
Top Bottom