FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

That muppet on the EA Forums complaining about the Liverpool stats was wrong. Checked the stats pre-update and post-update and most players have changed, with new players added to the squad as well.

Anyone done the achievement of winning a tournament with a 1-star team? Some great games in there and I'm seeing loads of different styles of play due to having some 5-star teams and some 1-star teams in there :)

You cant edit the classic players so cant make cantona right footed. The one thing i requested. tut. oh well i think the update is good though

That muppet on the EA Forums complaining about the Liverpool stats was wrong. Checked the stats pre-update and post-update and most players have changed, with new players added to the squad as well.
Which players have been added? I've not had a proper look yet.

As Chris said, mainly youth players. And quite a few at that.

Off-topic, but how did Antwi do, Chris?

He was a bit dodgy at the start but towards the end of his loan he was decent, he's got energy and he can close people down back and forth. Shame he's gone back, would have been handy to keep him a bit longer.

Anyone done the achievement of winning a tournament with a 1-star team? Some great games in there and I'm seeing loads of different styles of play due to having some 5-star teams and some 1-star teams in there :)

I just did a Johnstone's Paint Trophy with Peterbrough and won that :BOP:

Just played my first match against an opponent that had an edited formation (ie 2 CB's pulled back to the goalkeeper), first defeat after winning my first 10 matches of the season, 3-1 away to Wolves, pretty good sign, definitely had far less 1on1's than against unedited formation opponents, just a shame I could only edit 6 of the 23 Championship teams.

Placebo is there anyway you can find out why the Camera goes back to default every time you play a Clubs match and how to stop it?

Ta

Just played my first match against an opponent that had an edited formation (ie 2 CB's pulled back to the goalkeeper), first defeat after winning my first 10 matches of the season, 3-1 away to Wolves, pretty good sign, definitely had far less 1on1's than against unedited formation opponents, just a shame I could only edit 6 of the 23 Championship teams.
Going to go through and edit starting line ups Placebo, have you done this and do they stick past the first game...

Going to go through and edit starting line ups Placebo, have you done this and do they stick past the first game...

Well I'm not up to the point in my season where I'm meeting teams for the second time (nor have I played any Prem teams in cups), but each time I meet one of the Championship teams I edited (Wolves and Reading being the first two), it shows the name of their edited formation on the pre match screen where it lists their 3 best/worst players, on the left side where it shows the formation underneath it says "Custom 18 442" or whatever, and you can see the CBs are pulled right back to the keeper in the 2d drawing. Plus in the match screens you can see the same thing.

Well I'm not up to the point in my season where I'm meeting teams for the second time (nor have I played any Prem teams in cups), but each time I meet one of the Championship teams I edited (Wolves and Reading being the first two), it shows the name of their edited formation on the pre match screen where it lists their 3 best/worst players, on the left side where it shows the formation underneath it says "Custom 18 442" or whatever, and you can see the CBs are pulled right back to the keeper in the 2d drawing. Plus in the match screens you can see the same thing.

:TU:

Back
Top Bottom