10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. SJP76. Prefer midfield or up front but will defence a go aswell. We can all swap around positions anyway as it wouldn't be fair otherwise.
Most nights after 8.30pm are OK for me.

Count me in, prefer LW.

Don't mind any other roles other than CB.

ps. I'll try to create a new PSN name later today. My current name is meaningless and unmemorable.

love to be a part of it mate.. count me in.. like to play as CM or CAM preferably but not all that fussed... i am a team player and disciplined..honest..

We should also try and get the people in here to play a single player league aswell on nights that aren't going to be dedicated to BAP.
We will all be playing this like mad for a while so don't see why not.

I'm trading in 08 tonight while I can still get something for it so going cold turkey for 5 weeks.

We should also try and get the people in here to play a single player league aswell on nights that aren't going to be dedicated to BAP.
We will all be playing this like mad for a while so don't see why not.

I'm trading in 08 tonight while I can still get something for it so going cold turkey for 5 weeks.

I'll let you start a thread for a PS3 league, you can be in charge of that ;))

As I mentioned in a another thread to DagsJT, I am down to be part of this team as a Speed Demon FW with number 12, 9, or 11.

Still waiting for your friends evite DagsJT.

i'm getting it on PS3 this year. got my new DS3 controller and i'm getting back into the sony side of gaming. if i'm not happy i'll just get the 360 one too for achievements. i don't buy many games a year anyways. i bought these consoles for pro evo and fifa really heh.

As I mentioned in a another thread to DagsJT, I am down to be part of this team as a Speed Demon FW with number 12, 9, or 11.

Still waiting for your friends evite DagsJT.

Neither jflores6 nor jflores06 are registered on PSN?

Tik, get your PSN ID! When you sign in on your PS3, go to the far right menu where it should list friends, you'll see your name there.

You have signed up for PSN, right?

@ Dags,

Yeah I know. But I haven't been on the thing since the first time you asked me for my id :lol:

And ever since weird zombies/aliens came into the story I can't be arsed with it :(

Your spoiler tag didn't work :LOL: ;))

Go to the far right menu, click to add a friend and invite me (Dazimus), then I can tell you what your ID is ;))

It would be great if we had our own 10 v 10 and if one team was outplaying the other we'd swap some guys over to even the teams up until we got some really close good games.

with 29 people signed up (29 !! where have you all been?) we should easily get some full 10 vs 10 games with just evo web members regularly.

I hope they keep the same set up as the 5 vs 5 where after agame you all go back to the lobby and then can pick a side again - that will be great fun siding up against each other in different matches.

One quick thing... and i know its ages off but how are we going to sort out which team we pick so we don't end up with man utd vs chelski every game?

Decide over the headset? Worked well enough on 5v5 360 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom