Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/__________________
\

That should be it. Sent you an invite Dags, although didnt use a capital D, but that shouldnt make difference.

There are plenty of good teams to play with, plus the outcome of the games will be based on collective performances rather than individual attributes.

If some of us end up playing some random Man Utd we could easily go Villareal and play them off the park.

There are plenty of good teams to play with, plus the outcome of the games will be based on collective performances rather than individual attributes.

If some of us end up playing some random Man Utd we could easily go Villareal and play them off the park.
better not, lets play has leyton orient :LOL:

Am i to late for sign up?

Anyway, count me in if i'm not to late ;)
na mate, the more the better. its unlikely that we will all be online to play a specific match but as u can see, if only a quarter of us are onlien to play, thats good enough.

Dags if we are to play againts another rival team. the way to do it is to organise a time and day to do so with the other and then compile a list of players that can participate in, if say 15 of us can make it to play the game, do it like this, teh first 10 to sign up gets to play that game whilst the others are reseved players/subs if anyone doesnt turn up on the date and time of kick off.;))

if we can recruit 40 in our team we can also host practise matches amongs ourselves too!

Add me as well. Dont play to well in defence though;)) Striker and anywhere in midtfield will do. My best position is probably as a holding midtfielder or out wide. Let me know.

just added a bunch of guys that sent a request already. lol we're pretty eager and the game is like a month and a half away! :D

i got loads of room on my PS3 account for more so i'll send some requests. i don't mind which position i play.

Great response so far, I can still see 5-10 more joining. I cant see the NHL type league though coming they would have announced it by now :((

a good idea for us ps3 users is to meet at dags apartment in HOME if it ever comes out so we can discuss tactics assign players etc. Kind of like a pre match pep talk

PS I meant Playstation Home not his actual house:LOL:

a good idea for us ps3 users is to meet at dags apartment in HOME if it ever comes out so we can discuss tactics assign players etc. Kind of like a pre match pep talk

great idea and there is a 50 50 chance of home being relased by the end of the year. To further the idea, dags could make is appartment look like a proper football locker/changing room :)

Imagine if we can use our Home avater in BAP :)) thats what would of loved the ps3 exclusive to be.

:LOL:

That's exactly what Home is great for, and it's a cracking idea to meet up in there.

Imagine if EA made a locker room atmosphere going on :w00t:

we'll need headsets every body this is about to get serious i can't wait i only wish we could save our match highlight and play them in our Home club house

Good point, I'll buy one at the end of September I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom