10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager should be the person who spends most time online. I'm probably not suited to it as I'm not available every night of the week.

Just noticed I hadn't signed up for this yet. I don't know how much free time I'll have since I'm going to Uni in a couple of weeks though. Will see.

I'll play anywhere in the midfield by the way.

So Dags, who's in the squad? *Crosses fingers*

Everyone mate! 50 players are allowed in a club, so we still have space left for some to join up. The way it works is the first 10 people from our squad to sign into the match lobby play that game. We can also play multiple matches at the same time as well so we're all in it together :DD

If we start getting people wanting to join after we've got all 50 players, we'll have to impose some kind of rule. Maybe if you don't turn up for any club matches at least once a week, then you're spot can be taken by someone else?

Everyone mate! 50 players are allowed in a club, so we still have space left for some to join up. The way it works is the first 10 people from our squad to sign into the match lobby play that game. We can also play multiple matches at the same time as well so we're all in it together :DD

If we start getting people wanting to join after we've got all 50 players, we'll have to impose some kind of rule. Maybe if you don't turn up for any club matches at least once a week, then you're spot can be taken by someone else?
seems fair. another way is to organise more then one match per week so that otehrs geta chance to play? also we has a team could practise together ie 10v10 if 20 of us are online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom