10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're referring to the upcoming events in FIFA 09 chief, not FIFA 08. Radiation for a start hasn't got FIFA 08, neither have I. We HATED it. I'd rather have played Actua Soccer

good idea, don't know why I never thought of that :))

anyone else up for some games who still has 08?

can't undestand these people that trade in their games...I always keeep everything for historical purposes, even the baduns, like PES2008.

Anyone else still with fifa08?

glad i made it on the list. Have to admit i am a fifa newcomer. Never played fifa08 but played and still enjoying euro2008 since its release. How did the 5v5 work on 08? Do you meet in a Fifa lobby? In euro2008 you can create a room with a password, was that the case in 08? If so could we all not meet in a password protected lobby, perhaps called EVOWEB and play games that way. Also when you play this 10v10 (5v5 on 08) is it your be a pro player you create in 1P mode you take control of or do you select a team then all choose a player, for example Arsenal, and i choose Toure?

I think it'll work like fifa 08 BAP. I'm not sure if you got automatically thrown into a game though with that.

Does anyone know if this 10 vs 10 will be auto join like 5v5 was or if we can indeed meet up with mates and then launch a game through a lobby?

I think its the pre set teams and players as well we pick from - man utd vs chelski so you can only pick from those players and the captain for each team selects the squad and tactics

How about we determine what team and formation we'll use before we go online, that way everyone can pick their position in confidence.

U can create a session on FIFA08

Others need to just go tru BAP online search for session and check for the names on the list

ahhh that's good news. I never dabbled in BAP enough for that to stick in my mind - i played regular matches more through the lobbies.

To clarify, the word is that it's just the last 2 weeks of December that are to be cancelled - something to do with nobody being able to afford Christmas this year - so they're going to add an extra 2 weeks to September to keep the calendars right for 2009. This would mean an extra 2 weeks to wait for FIFA09.

To clarify, the word is that it's just the last 2 weeks of December that are to be cancelled - something to do with nobody being able to afford Christmas this year - so they're going to add an extra 2 weeks to September to keep the calendars right for 2009. This would mean an extra 2 weeks to wait for FIFA09.
u joka

@ Dags,

You could add everyone's position behind their names in the list on teh first page. Would help determine sides/teams/subs/etc.

ST
LW/RW
AM/CM/DM (this will probably sort itself out during the game)
RB/LB
CD

and for those who dont care:
ALL

@ Dags,

You could add everyone's position behind their names in the list on teh first page. Would help determine sides/teams/subs/etc.

ST
LW/RW
AM/CM/DM (this will probably sort itself out during the game)
RB/LB
CD

and for those who dont care:
ALL

Updated first page with preferred positions for anyone that has declared a favourite.

Curious to see how the positions balance out.

DEF: 12
MID: 25
ATT: 13

People with multiple positions are counted in both, or all 3 if "any". Guess we should have enough for two teams, just. Or very attacking wingbacks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom