FIFA 09: Ultimate Team - TRADING THREAD!

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Use this thread to discuss what cards you're looking for, how much you will pay, what you might be selling etc. etc.

Try to keep the prices fair, ie no 20k for gold cards, if you want to be mercenary about your sales then do it on the EA forums please.

Best way to find each others cards for sale folks is: -

Post here with what you are selling the price you are looking to get.

We can then search for this player by narrowing down his club, price and rating and we can find your player

They do it on the FIFA forums and it works a treat.

If you search properly there are some REAL bargains out there!!!

Best thing is though, you have to buy players who fit your team and not just buy great players for the sake of it becauase team chemistry is V important

Makes for 10x more exciting games

Last edited:
Re: Fifa: Ultimate Team - Trading Thread.

Only got shite for now... all budget prices.

Paul Wotton - Southampton (CM)
Andy Oakes - Darlington (GK)
Darren Way - Yeovil? (RM)
J.Mackie - Plymouth (FW)
Shane Blackett (Posh) CB
S.McPhee - Hearts - FW

Looking for anything Southend related - or any decent forwards as I only have 1 decent one and having to play 4-5-1

Last edited:

I'm looking for Sheffield Wednesday players, kits, badges, don't have many coins right now so maybe if you can keep hold of what you have I can save up ;)

Please let me know what kits/badges you might be looking out for, I'd suggest that Championship - Championship kits/badges should be a straight swap? Prem - Championship swap + coins, same for League 1/2 - Championship/Prem?

Looking for anything Southend related - or any decent forwards as I only have 1 decent one and having to play 4-5-1

How are you for contracts? I have a couple of players that are getting a bit low, could trade you a forward for a bronze contract card?

How can we trade between ourselves?

I guess once we agree trade here, one of us puts the card up for sale for a high price, then the other person finds the card and then chooses the "offer trade" option, and offers the previously agreed upon trade?

I guess best is to choose the 2hour sale option as then you know it's the right person (nobody seems to use 2hours).

I guess once we agree trade here, one of us puts the card up for sale for a high price, then the other person finds the card and then chooses the "offer trade" option, and offers the previously agreed upon trade?

I guess best is to choose the 2hour sale option as then you know it's the right person (nobody seems to use 2hours).

Good idea - I'll go an stick one up now and let you know the info...

Best way to find each others cards for sale folks is: -

Post here with what you are selling the price you are looking to get.

We can then search for this player by narrowing down his club, price and rating and we can find your player

They do it on the FIFA forums and it works a treat.

If you search properly there are some REAL bargains out there!!!

Best thing is though, you have to buy players who fit your team and not just buy great players for the sake of it becauase team chemistry is V important

Makes for 10x more exciting games

Can you put Kevs little guide in your original post Placebo?

I have the Leicester and Ipswich home kits, but they are already up for trade (and might have already sold) online. I sold Jay Shackell (Wolves - CB), for 2,500 coins on Saturday :DANCE:.

I am looking for Real Betis badge and kits by the way.

i was lucky to get gerrard in a gold pack, but i have been even luckier to find someone who really wants him and have swapped him for

Kaka 89, T.Henry 88, Arshavin 84,

and they have the following contrac status

arshavin 7, kaka 19, henry 18

now i wil probably shift these to get more coins, so i can slowly build a good team with chemistry and correct formation

Why is chemistry so important then? Does it make your players play crap?
Yes team chemistry mainly affects off the ball runs, which is so vital because if you've got no options you inevitably lose the ball. It makes a big difference.

How are people able to buy players worth 8k, or even buy a Gold pack? I'm only earning 500 coins a match or so, and that's with playing decent teams (rated 4 stars) and choosing to play away from home.

How are people able to buy players worth 8k, or even buy a Gold pack? I'm only earning 500 coins a match or so, and that's with playing decent teams (rated 4 stars) and choosing to play away from home.

Didnt know you could choose to play away, have to remember that...

Could be selling cards though Dags, or maybe you get loads for winning tournaments etc.

There are modifiers too - i.e. you get more for winning on Pro than semi-pro etc. I'm only getting around 500 a match though...

Back
Top Bottom