FIFA 09: Ultimate Team - TRADING THREAD!

People are buying gold packs with MS points :(

I don't cheat, my wife just traded me Daniel De Ridder and Nick Barmby for two shitty bronze LB's I had ;)

People are buying gold packs with MS points :(

I hate that EA have allowed that to happen. The number of 4 and 5 star teams I have had to avoid this afternoon has been shocking!

Got a few shit players up for trade but I doubt they will go

I hate that EA have allowed that to happen. The number of 4 and 5 star teams I have had to avoid this afternoon has been shocking!

I'm just amazed that they didnt make ALL packs payable by MS Points...

Another Question, When I bid for a card does the person have to accept the offer or when the auction ends the highest bid gets the card? and how can I keep tabs on the cards I've bidded on?

I think most people above the age of 12 hate that EA have made this possible, it's just a shocking money based decision and hugely contrary to everything that EA claim to be about these days.

I have Rafinha, the Schalke RWB, he's 79 and gold. I'd be willing to let him go to you guys for 2,000 coins, or maybe a straight swap...

Trying to improve my team now rather than buying Bronze packs. Searching for silver players and many have low buy it nows - brought Aaron McLean for 300 and he scored on his debut.

Any Saints fans want Paul Wotton?

I'm happy to take a 4 match+ contract card for it? They're hard to come by, you can owe me for it? Just do the trade now for a shitty gameplay card and then when you have a contract card we do the same?

Edit: I'd also be open to a similar staff contract card or even a staff member, my manager only gives me +1 match in contracts :(

I'll have a look, I think I have a contract card.

Wanna stick the kit up at a high price so I can find it and I'll trade it tonight when I get online?

I'll have a look, I think I have a contract card.

Wanna stick the kit up at a high price so I can find it and I'll trade it tonight when I get online?

Yeah already did it:

southend.jpg

Right for PS3

J.Koubsky CB "63" £250 - 400
P.Wotton CM "61" £150 - 400
M.Stoppelkamp "57" £150 - 400
S.Dallamano "69" £350 - 700

Manager - J.Hughes "65" Formation - 5-3-2 £350 - 650

Kit - Jeju United FC Away Kit 150 - 400

:))

Looking for a +3 negotiations manager, don't care his nationality or formation just want the +3 negotiations, only looking to spend 200-300 though :)

in my 5 trail games all i seemed to get was contract cards and cheats

what's peoples view on them btw?

when i get the full thing ill trade you some contract cards ;)

Probably the wrong forum but here goes, I'm desperatly after Fabregas and David Silva can anyone help.

Placebo, just saw Tudgay for a 500 buy now price!

Already got him thanks, last Owls I need are:

Lee Grant GK
Michael Gray LB (well he's an LM in real life but for UT they use old data :( )
Mark Beevers CB
Sean Mcallister CM

Sadly they missed out some of the most popular Sheffield Wednesday players for some weird reason.

There are very few, 442 it seems is very, very highly sought after, in terms of manager and manager re-training cards.

I just decided to go for the cheapest +3 negotiations manager and sod his formation/nationality, got a Spanish 451 +3 negotiations +9 morale gold manager for 350 so I was chuffed with that :)

When you add a Contract card to a player, the manager adds on another game or few depending on his Negotiation rating.

It adds more to contract cards length.

So my manager is plus 3 negotiations, if I have a player contract card that's +4 matches for bronze, +2 matches for silver and +1 match for gold it will then become +7 matches for bronze, +5 matches for silver and +4 match for gold.

David Moyes is a good 4-4-2 manager and he has +2 contract boost. How much of a boost to the chemistry is it to use the same formation as your manager has?

Back
Top Bottom