FIFA 09: Ultimate Team - TRADING THREAD!

Just got another gold ST, Francisco Javier García Guerrero of Recreativo Huelva for 300 :)

Next one in 3 mins :)

Oliver Neuville of Mönchengladbach for 350 :)

Next is Giampaolo Pazzini of Sampdoria :)

Last edited:
If anyone gets any English players, who play 4-4-2, silver or gold, let me know if you want some coins. :)

Would love a manager who likes 4-4-2 as well but apparently it's really rare...

If you get Pazzini Placebo, I will trade you for him!

I didn't in the end, there were two of them closing within minutes and they both went for more than 450 which is my cut off limit, got lots more forwards though, went a bit crazy and my team is made up of something like 15 gold forwards, 9 gold midfielders, 3 gold keepers and only 3 defenders, all gold players bought for less than 450 and on average about 300-350 :)

If anyone gets any English players, who play 4-4-2, silver or gold, let me know if you want some coins. :)

Would love a manager who likes 4-4-2 as well but apparently it's really rare...

I'll keep an eye out, as for the manager you're more likely to get a 442 training card for him, although that is also pretty rare :)

Buying all these gold players will just make the game boring and you wont wanna play it again. Why would you wanna carry on playing if you have won cups with your all gold players?

Earning coins for packs with a standard team with the luck of the draw is the way to play it :)

Buying all these gold players will just make the game boring and you wont wanna play it again. Why would you wanna carry on playing if you have won cups with your all gold players?

Earning coins for packs with a standard team with the luck of the draw is the way to play it :)

I thought that too, but even with my all gold team (ahem) its still very addictive. Whereas before I was just raising money for gold packs, I'm now raising money for trades and the like, to try and get the players I really want and my chemistry up.

And if I ever get bored, hey, I can just start it all again :)

So your saying Coopz, that your not gonna buy any gold packs? ;)

Joseph Yobo 200
Van Den Borre 200

Get in!

Placebo, your a god at picking up bargains! Yobo has been in my team for a while now and he's superb. I might pick up Van Den Borre actually too :)

Last edited:

Actually it's the exact opposite of that for me, I don't sign these players to new contracts when they expire, so I'm constantly playing with new and interesting players and finding out their strenghts and weaknesses etc. etc. :)

Placebo, your a god at picking up bargains! Yobo has been in my team for a while now and he's superb. I might pick up Van Den Borre actually too :)

I actually ended up signing Van Den Borre twice for 200, second one about 3 minutes after I posted, can't keep 2 of course so one went straight into the collection, in total today I signed something like 3 gold midfielders, 12 gold forwards and about 10-15 gold defenders, all for less than 450 and usually around 300-350, one splurge was 600 buy now for Samaras who's a forward I've looked forward to playing with for quite some time :)

Im wondering that too.

I have finally got my chemistry upto 55 and it definately makes a difference.

But still, because I have to rotate the squad, its very rare i get max potential.

Im always struggling for coins and have only ever been able to afford 1 gold pack!!!

But I love it, feels like im progressing, slowly but surely :)

I thought that too, but even with my all gold team (ahem) its still very addictive. Whereas before I was just raising money for gold packs, I'm now raising money for trades and the like, to try and get the players I really want and my chemistry up.

And if I ever get bored, hey, I can just start it all again :)

So your saying Coopz, that your not gonna buy any gold packs? ;)

Yeah but im gonna play 8-10 matches to get enough cash for them and then its the luck of the draw who i get. It makes it that much better because its awesome if you get 2 good players in your pack and your gutted if your hard earned coins get you some wank gameplay cards

i would buy the odd player/manager when i need them though don't get me wrong but wouldn't be buying loads and loads of cheap gold players

Its horses for courses though, people enjoy playing it their own way so everyone's a winner. Except for you lot because Placebo is stealing all the players :LOL:;)

Some of us work from home.

Some play in spare time.

Some are jobless.

Some make time to play it, late at night especially - it's that addictive!

i dont know where u all get the time to play so much. Do u not have jobs?

I've only played something like 20 matches I think :)

But for me yes I work from home, so sometimes play/trade in the daytime when the servers are quiet, sometimes play in the evening when the wife's writing :)

I've only played something like 20 matches I think :)

But for me yes I work from home, so sometimes play/trade in the daytime when the servers are quiet, sometimes play in the evening when the wife's writing :)

Working from home is the way forward!!

Its hard for me, sit next to my PS3 whilst working - especially hard when new games turn up, its like "ooooh... just 5 mins to 'test' it"... :LOL:

Working from home is the way forward!!

Its hard for me, sit next to my PS3 whilst working - especially hard when new games turn up, its like "ooooh... just 5 mins to 'test' it"... :LOL:

Definately!!!!!!!

Now someone sell me an Italian 4-4-2 goaly for 500 coins please :)

I have just sent one to my collection

If i had seen this 10 minutes ago we would have had a deal

Not sure where you lot are getting these cheap gold players? Silver players cost around 500 coins on average while gold players cost 1000?

You just gotta know where to look ;)). I got David Navarro on a 17 game contract for 700 earlier :)).

My back 4 is now:

Cortes..........David Navarro........Javi Navarro.........Fernando Navarro

:COOL:

I know it's a long shot but does anybody have the Kaizer cheifs Shirt I need it to complete there collection page?

(360 Version) :D

Back
Top Bottom