FIFA 09: Ultimate Team - TRADING THREAD!

Just got the Everton and Portsmouth badges for 200 and 300, if anyone wants either? Also got the Marseille home kit for 300, added it to my collection :)

Someone bought my Barca top for 10,000, I already had like 400 coins but now have 9,900 were did all my coins go :SS

This is getting harder the more games I play. My chemistry goes down when I get silver or gold players.

Any tips on finding bargains? or do you just need a bit of luck?

I am considering starting over again.

It ain't rocket science! You just gotta be patient and look through the listings til you find what you want and a bunch of them ending near enough the same time and then bid at the last possible chance.

I've decided my teams going to have a Italian core. All they need to add is a timer function to the search and its sorted. will try and buy a couple of gold players to bolster my squad so my Silver players drop into the bench/reserves. then try to strike lucky with a gold pack.

I have done alot of bargains and my team is mainly Italian player in a 4-3-1-2 formation.

LB - Luciano Zauri - 78
CB - Alessandro Gamberini - 85
CB - Pietro Accardi - 82
RB - Gianluca Comotto - 80

CM - Simone Perrotta - 82
CM - Riccardo Montolivo - 81
CM - Alberto Aquilani - 85

CF - Fabrizio Miccoli - 85
ST - Mario Ballotelli - 84
ST - Alberto Gilardino - 79

Bench

Mirko Vucinic - Alessandro Nesta - Bernardo Corradi - Federico Balzaretti - Zdravko Kuzmanovic - Marco Di Vaio - Pepé - Darren Fletcher - Giampaolo Pazzini etc.

So I am very happy with my team so far. My next trade is going to be Raffaele Palladino :)

It ain't rocket science! You just gotta be patient and look through the listings til you find what you want and a bunch of them ending near enough the same time and then bid at the last possible chance.

Found the problem!

I am not patient, I cant wait 3 seconds per card :(

My gift of the day:

Garics, Atalanta, RWB

garics.jpg

Just got him myself for 400 buy now :)

Wahoo just sold Falkirk home kit, bronze card for 1,000 buy now!

Done about 50 trades so far today, my team is now all gold with minimum 7 contracts and my trade area is also full of gold players with 6 or less contracts to be re-acquired in the future when I need players for my team :)

good stuff :) let me know when you will be on....ill set the start price high as can be...and buy it now for 500...will put it on just before you tell me youre on so nobody steals it!

Back
Top Bottom