FIFA 09: Ultimate Team - TRADING THREAD!

Change your formation to match your manager and see ;) IIRC it didn't do much for me, but then most of my players don't like 451 :)

Anyone wanna take Bosingwa off my hands? I'm after coins really, although if someone made me a good trade offer I'd take it.

Contract is 9. 5000 coins? Thats about the cheapest I've seen for him and his contract is normally around 5 - 7.

I'm after a really tall forward for when I'm desparate and want to go longer, someone 6' 4" and above, obviously Crouch/Kanu/Carew/Samaras spring to mind but they're all really expensive, anyone think of any lesser known lanky buggers that'd be cheaper? :) Koller seems not to be in the game sadly.

I'm after a really tall forward for when I'm desparate and want to go longer, someone 6' 4" and above, obviously Crouch/Kanu/Carew/Samaras spring to mind but they're all really expensive, anyone think of any lesser known lanky buggers that'd be cheaper? :) Koller seems not to be in the game sadly.

Dave Kitson!

Yours for 800 :)

Dave Kitson!

Yours for 800 :)

i'll take kitson for 800 :)

@Placebo, I got a Danish player last night "S.Larsson" (dont think its Seb Larsson ex Birmingham) but he is a right lump! Wins loads of headers and is a good foil for Mackail-Smith.

Was playing this till bloody 1am last night! Stupid game :)

Deal - let me see if I still have him :LOL: I have a sneaky feeling Ive sent him to my collection :(

I did a 6-9pm stint. I cant play games usually for more than n hour without getting bored. Its FAR too addictive!!!!

How are people dealing with player fitness. Do you rest players or do you buy the fitness cards? The problem I have is that my first choice starting line up is quite strong but the reserves are not, although last night I managed to pick up Gareth Barry for 900 coins and Roque Santa Cruz for 1200 coins.

I never expected this mode to have the level of depth that it is offering and for it to be so DAMN ADDICTIVE.

Placebo - what about Zigic? Not sure how expensive he is.

I wish EA would hurry up and add the 'Time remaining' filter they've promised so I can try and snap up some bargains!

Zigic is usually pretty expensive, I sat and wrote a list of the best 6'4" and taller forwards in UT earlier so I keep searching for them every now and then looking for bargains, have a list of a bout 20 :)

Got two gold keepers earlier, one for 400 and one for 350, cheaper than buying contract cards for my existing gold keeper (Toldo) :)

Last edited:
I did a search for Zigic and couldnt find him at Valencia?! I take it he's moved... IIRC, isnt he onloan somewhere?

Really need that time filter so I can snap up some cheapies.

I was well pleased when I trained a bronze player to silver yesterday though!

I did a search for Zigic and couldnt find him at Valencia?! I take it he's moved... IIRC, isnt he onloan somewhere?

Really need that time filter so I can snap up some cheapies.

I was well pleased when I trained a bronze player to silver yesterday though!

Best thing is you can send them to your collection and instead of earning like 16 points for a bronze, you get like 200 just for sending them to collection!! :)

I have the following players up for trade:
Kevin Nolan 79
Stylian Petrov 78
Jorge Andrade 76
Anderson 81
S. Aronica 76
Robert Green 82

Badges:
Blackburn Rovers 76
Real Madrid 82
AC Milan 82
Liverpool 81

Kits:
Werder Bremen Away 79
Blackburn Rovers away 76

Looking for coins or trades. If interested make an offer :).

I have the following players up for trade:
Kevin Nolan 79
Stylian Petrov 78
Jorge Andrade 76
Anderson 81
S. Aronica 76
Robert Green 82

Badges:
Blackburn Rovers 76
Real Madrid 82
AC Milan 82
Liverpool 81

Kits:
Werder Bremen Away 79
Blackburn Rovers away 76

Looking for coins or trades. If interested make an offer :).

360 or PS3? If it's 360 I'd be interested in Anderson (if I can afford him!) :)

Got myself Dmitri Bulykin from Anderlecht, 6' 4" for 200 buy now, pretty skillful and a reasonable amount of pace for a tall lad, done well so far for me in his two matches :)

There are some great bargains in the trading system. Got D.Murphy for a wopping 250, and I payed 500 for a italian keeper (rating 72) with a nice contract of 17.

I bought Espanyol striker Tamudo 84 for buy now price 450 last night! My heart was racing when the last minute of the bidding was going! Later bought a gold pack with Kieron Dyer, Vincent Komany and... Anelka in it!

Brilliant stuff this mode and very addictive...

Back
Top Bottom