FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

This league seems to be dying a slow painful death, I haven't played in ages and yet only 4 games or so have been played in the championship since. What we gonna do? :((

Everything is on hold for the time being, there's been too many fantastic games out in the last few weeks. When it dies down and everyone's sick of playing Fallout again for the 23rd time, we'll get back to business, with serious candidates only.

yeah, gears 2 has kinda got a hold on me right now so won't be able to commit for the time being as the addiction is at its peak

My xbox gave me the red ring of death after updating to the latest Adidas live season (whole thing froze right after finished updating it), so I am out of commission for a few weeks anyways while i send it back to get fixed.

Hi chris, are you still taking signups?, i'm pretty much available to play mondays through to saturdays from around 5 till late... i wont mind snapping up reading either ;)..

Everything's on hold until the time being, not many people interested at the moment with so many good games out. It will be making a comeback though at some point, I miss it.

Everything's on hold until the time being, not many people interested at the moment with so many good games out. It will be making a comeback though at some point, I miss it.

I miss it too. Over the next few weeks I'll be deep in Mass Effect, Halo 3, Gears of War 2 & Fallout 3....and yet i'll STILL be up for the odd game that needs to be played. I don't see why anyone else can't do the same, it's not that big a deal switching discs for 20 minutes...:THINK:

I miss it too. Over the next few weeks I'll be deep in Mass Effect, Halo 3, Gears of War 2 & Fallout 3....and yet i'll STILL be up for the odd game that needs to be played. I don't see why anyone else can't do the same, it's not that big a deal switching discs for 20 minutes...:THINK:

Got my xbox back, actually, they couldnt fix mine, so i was sent a new one. If anyone does by chance want to get a game, let me know, i should be around this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom