FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

VG is still in the league though, he's done nothing to offend anyone in the league as far as I know. Seems unfair to throw him out when he's playing his games, he'll just have to rely on other people reporting the result (which they should be doing anyway).

Bristol City (tomefx) 2 - 0 Derby County (Jaygrim)

Another excellent match. Jaygrim had heaps of chances. A lot of them just over the cross bar. Extremely unlucky. I hade a man sent off in the late second half. Heaps of pressure towards the end.

Great game mate :)
CLASS...:WORSHIP:

My results so far :

Pepper (Watford) 1 v 1 (Wolves) Judge Shredd
Gomito (Notts Forrest) 1 v 0 (Wolves) Judge Shredd
Judge Shredd (Wolves) 0 v 1 (Preston) Vindaloo
Judge Shredd (Wolves) 0 v 1 (QPR) Ribo

Off to a start worse than Spurs, finding the manual controls etc hard to use, may have to return to the land of assisted play.......... Close games all of them, and my finishing is rubbish, esp against Gomito, two very clear chances skyed! Went on interactive leagues after, was playing as West Ham, and playing on there without Assisted is just daft to try and do........ esp against Arsenal who are stronger, faster and can pass the ball better and quicker than you can, even on assisted like in my last game.

LEAGUE UPDATE

Please remember to report league results in bold, preferably with team names first. Makes it a lot easier for us to scan. For example:
Tranmere (UK Jack Bauer) 1-0 Huddersfield (G4M3RT4G) - although gamertags are not a requirement.

Last edited:
Don't resort to using assisted Holio, unless you know the other person is. It's tough at first for sure, but you have to train yourself and improve and that's the great thing, it's a challenge. You could easily switch to assisted and be near the top of the league but it wouldn't be a real achievement.

I was playing against bristol city, and I was 3-0 up and when the 3rd goal went in he disconnected, I checked to see if he was online but he was of, dunno what to do about the result, I havent recieved any messages from him either :s

I was playing against bristol city, and I was 3-0 up and when the 3rd goal went in he disconnected, I checked to see if he was online but he was of, dunno what to do about the result, I havent recieved any messages from him either :s

Sorry mate, I've been having internet connection problems all day. Disconnecting from loads of Ranked Matches. If its still allowed on fifa, we can do a rematch some time.

Coventry (Dazfeeder) 2 - 0 Burnley (aitk3n)

was a good game, never even had time to practice with burnley so had no idea as the shape of my squad and how they played, was getting pumped first half, second half came a bit into it more but still didn't do enough

good game mate

Sorry mate, I've been having internet connection problems all day. Disconnecting from loads of Ranked Matches. If its still allowed on fifa, we can do a rematch some time.

thats fine mate, whenever is cool for you we can play again

dont mind mate, I just played against sheffield wednesday, i went 1-0 up and he quit saying that he doesnt play against players on assisted, when i use manual and semi, dunno what to do, i dont want to win like that, really pissed me off

burnley(aitk3n) 3 - 0 Watford(troy63)

think he got disconnected. was only like 10 minutes in at most, so a replay should be agreeable im sure

if he wants one that is

Last edited:
dont mind mate, I just played against sheffield wednesday, i went 1-0 up and he quit saying that he doesnt play against players on assisted, when i use manual and semi, dunno what to do, i dont want to win like that, really pissed me off

I'd take it mate it's his own fault.

WOLVES 2 - 2 DERBY

Very lucky Holio i was playing like Brazil for the full 90 and he somehow got two lucky breaks.

Well played you toss pot. ;)

Swansea 1 Wolves 0

Tricky game made trickier with Chris (How did he miss that?!?)Ilewumo & that left winger becoming invisible lol. :D

Good game though mate...

burnley(aitk3n) 3 - 0 Watford(troy63)

think he got disconnected. was only like 10 minutes in at most, so a replay should be agreeable im sure

if he wants one that is
I lost connection so you deserve the win even though i would've beat your ass to a pulp.;)

Back
Top Bottom