FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Charlton 2 Cardiff 1

:R1 for Hudson early in the 2nd half and a 91st minute winner for Charlton. It had everything

I wish that the game had a spectator mode like on pes6, it would be great to wstch other league games

Thanks for posting the update Bobby.

But it's starting to get frustrating, many of the people who signed up aren't playing at all. When I check the league out, I see the same people online from morning (my time) to 3 AM (my time).

I will be on to play a few games tonight all being well. Need to get my arse in gear

League Login Details

League Name: Evo Web Champ
League Abbreviation: EWC
Password: letsfifa09

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THE TEAM YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED!
See the first post in the signup thread (HERE) to confirm.

To join, go to Xbox Live > Online Game Modes > Online Leagues > Search Leagues and search for the league abbreviation (EWC) only. This should bring up the league Evo Web Champ. Select that, input the password, and away you go.

Remember to report all of your results in here as well!

(And don't try to play me - UK Jack Bauer / Tranmere - because I'm just the league manager overseeing things, I'm currently in the Premier League!)

Good luck everyone.

Who ever picked Sheff Wed read this and please join, i'm getting sick of your bloody friendly invites.:BLEH:

Charlton 3 Swansea 1

This was never going to the Swans day as my opening shot bounced of the post and then the back of the keeper to cross the line, the other goals were pretty standard

Unlucky mate

Back
Top Bottom