FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Cardiff 1 - 4 Coventry

great game, Matt is the first person to score against me this season so far, and he should of had a few more, well played buddy

Cardiff City 0 - 6 Sheffield United
Matt1288 - Robablade

A fucking discrace, I started off well but he kept getting good passes upfront. Deserved win, embarrassing from me. Matt1288 - Worst EW Fifa player.

Coventry 2 - 1 Sheffield Utd

really close game with both teams getting reduced to 10 men, prob the best I have defended all season too, well played mate

coventry 2-1 sheff utd

good game but i should of won through on and you take me out then near the end halford running down right wing and through and take him out, not good not football.

I didnt mind tho mate, I was desperate and your the best player I have played against, I was well nervous

No I meant Tim

Tim7 MIDDLESBROUGH 0-3 ARSENAL JayD

Match abandoned after 46 mins as Boro didn't have enough players to continue :LOL:.

Arsenal and JayD were too strong, as soon as Adebayor got the ball I couldn't get near him. 1-0 after 3 mins. Then the CPU took matters into it's own hands as a player I WASN'T EVEN CONTROLLING decided to hack Adebayor off the ball in the pen box and get a straight red and give Jay a penalty, which was dispatched in the top corner, 2-0. That pushed me over the edge, I'll admit it, and I was just launching into tackles left right and centre, got a couple more sent off for 2 yellows, including another pen which made it 3-0. Then I just wanted to try and get sent off to finish the game as it wasn't enjoyable at all. Second half started and Jay was in, I came across as the CB, did an inch perfect slide tackle and clearly knocked the ball away from Adebayor. Ref then blows the whistle, sends me off, and then blows the final whistle! :LMAO:

Comical stuff, sorry Jay, nothing against you mate. A combination of the CPU and Reffing pissed me off. You deserved to win as you battered me in the first half and I just couldn't get near you. Well done.

lol I dunno how, I seem to get on with Coventry for some reason, I had an online streak of 17 and the fucking servers went down and gave me a loss lol, not a happy bunny

just practice mate, i always play unranked games with coventry just to get used to them

Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Cardiff City

Good game treetopp, you had a fair few chances, and I did as well. I think the draw was fair, we were both very unlucky infront of the goal.

Back
Top Bottom