FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Dazfeeder has asked for Coventry - no point in me randomly assigning a team when people will change to one of the free teams anyway. ;)

League Login Details

League Name: Evo Web Champ
League Abbreviation: EWC
Password: letsfifa09

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THE TEAM YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED!
See the first post in the signup thread (HERE) to confirm.

To join, go to Xbox Live > Online Game Modes > Online Leagues > Search Leagues and search for the league abbreviation (EWC) only. This should bring up the league Evo Web Champ. Select that, input the password, and away you go.

Remember to report all of your results in here as well!

(And don't try to play me - UK Jack Bauer / Tranmere - because I'm just the league manager overseeing things, I'm currently in the Premier League!)

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
ENGLISH LEAGUES WEBSITE

http://evowebprem.leaguerepublic.com/

This site has both the Premier league and your Championship league on it.

You can see all the results that have been entered for your team, if you click on your team name in the Championship table.

Please look at your results and the results posted in this thread, before you raise a concern about the information in the league being wrong.

I have two leagues to input information for now - so I don't have the time to play detective and look around for results etc. but if there are problems please report them in this thread

Also please report every match in this thread - and if you see that the person you played has reprted the score. Please refrain from repeating the score - it is confusing for me :DD

HAVE FUN!!!!! :DD

Swansea 0 Ipswich 4

By no means a fair reflection on the result. I missed a horde of good chances at key stages in the game, but to Ipswich's credit they took theirs when they arrived and probably deserved the win.

I'll be holding back Jason Scotland for extra training! :D

DERBY 3-0 WATFORD
(Grime) (pepper) Break away goal king..jammy bastard arrrhhh i'm gonna break his fucking legs.

Coventry City 1 - 0 Swansea

Close game decided by an own goal, both teams ballsed up good chances on goal, well played mate

Back
Top Bottom