FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

yeah but i have faith in the clarets, some surprises perhaps :). surprised no one took nothingham forest, especially with big bad cole upfront XD

Had them and swapped them, just dont like them.....

Just not a fan of Red Kits.

Oh yeah Becanes, whatever it was in your sig, it aint there now!

Qwerty Norris has been placed into the Championship league after signing up, and has been randomly assigned the following team (using RANDOM.ORG to pick a random number and then cross-referencing that number with the alphabetical order of teams above): NUMBER 16 Preston North End

When you have the game you go to Xbox Live > Online Modes > Online League. You search for the league using the search function (details will be released tomorrow), and once you join up to it you use the built-in features to arrange matches. You'll be presented with the in-game league table (which will be incorrect, because games that need to be replayed for whatever reason are counted - usually because the server throws you off and awards a 3-0 win to a random side - whereas we have a league table website which shows the full results and the results of replayed matches etc.).

From there you can select a player, check their gamercard to see if they're already playing or not, and invite them to a match if they aren't. So all of the inviting etc. is done through that.

For more details on replaying games because of server disconnects etc. please read the rules of the league - they're in the first post of this thread, spoilered so that they don't take up too much room.

whats stats/ratings of barnsley to burnley? because im quite interested in barnsley now after having a look at few of there players via wiki :DD

Can I swap for QPR seeing as none has them?
Done!

whats stats/ratings of barnsley to burnley? because im quite interested in barnsley now after having a look at few of there players via wiki :DD
Barnsley 2.5 stars
STAR MEN: H. Muller (GK 72 rating), I. Hume (ST 68 rating)

Burnley 2.5 stars
STAR MEN: W. Elliott (RM 71 rating), R. Blake (ST 68 rating)

Last edited:
robablade has been placed into the Championship league after signing up, and has been randomly assigned the following team (using RANDOM.ORG to pick a random number and then cross-referencing that number with the alphabetical order of teams above): NUMBER 8 Coventry City

(If you want to swap for Sheffield United PM Treetopp quick, you've got until midnight tonight to get swaps done ;)))

Jay use this instead

ramavatar.gif

Unless CB wants to add "jaygrim" in some fancy writing underneath ;))

I'll take Preston but if anyone fancies swapping with me for either Cardiff, Swansea, Sheff Wed or Bristol City that'd be great! :PRAY:

Bauer , can ihave Nottingham Forrest? Also I won't be back from Spain into the 22nx. But have that Thursday off to play games all day, let me know homeboy

If you take Forest i cant talk to you till the Evo season is over :))

Jay you better fucking beat him if he gets Forest :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom