FIFA 09 Xbox 360 Evo-Web Championship League - DRAW, DISCUSSION AND RESULTS

Charlton 3 Swansea 1

This was never going to the Swans day as my opening shot bounced of the post and then the back of the keeper to cross the line, the other goals were pretty standard

Unlucky mate

Yeah when the second goal went in I was still getting over the first! :SHOCK:

Nightmare of a start but battled away and enjoyed the game regardless. Well played mate

Swansea 2 - 0 Birmingham

Got lucky, it could have been worse for me. Good game mate.

If anybody has any pointers regarding tactics and team settings or can point me to a thread that does, I would appreciate it.

Swansea 2 - 0 Birmingham

Got lucky, it could have been worse for me. Good game mate.

If anybody has any pointers regarding tactics and team settings or can point me to a thread that does, I would appreciate it.

Yeah good game mate. Went for me a bit more in that game and another 3 points!

(Ribo) QPR 3 - 0 Nottingham forest (ove8)

scrapped the first game due to lag, then fixed it and played.

Not a bad game, ove8 buddy, just watch passing from the goal kick, better to kick it out, once you do that, it will be better. Also bad luck on the red card, i thought it was harsh. well played.

(ribo) QPR 2 - 1 Cardiff (matt1288)

Well played out there. Not too many chances for us, but it was very nerve racking. he got a goal from a mistake at the back by me, nice goal, and then I got lucky with a PK. And at the end he got a man sent off and i took advantage and got the second near the end. Well played.

Good to see lots of games being played but we need Bummy_jab to tell us which team he wants to be, and then we need him to join the league. He said he wanted to join, so I've PMd him three times now and got no answer...

Then we need Webby Brown to confirm his team and join, then you can pick a team and join Reptar (love the name by the way).

Thanks for making me the League Manager, a bit of notice would have been nice though ;)

i should be able to play soon. its just matter of setting up the wireless again on the xbox which can be a c*nt

(ribo) QPR 3 - 1 Bristol City (tomefx)

It was a good game for awhile there. I got a goal from a corner, then for some reason in like the 70th lag started, and on a cross i hit it an own goal. but then with a mistake at teh back i grabbed another, and when his goalie came out for a late corner.
well played,

Bristol City (tomefx) 1 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday (irt3hown)

Incredible Match. Many chances. Hit the post three times. Bristol City GK kept me in the match countless times, Same with the Sheffield Wednesday keeper. Sheffield Wednesday got the first goal with a 1on1, easy chip above the keeper. Bristol City goal came in the 85 minute with a freekick literally on the line of the penalty area. Great game

Bristol City (tomefx) 2 - 0 Derby County (Jaygrim)

Another excellent match. Jaygrim had heaps of chances. A lot of them just over the cross bar. Extremely unlucky. I hade a man sent off in the late second half. Heaps of pressure towards the end.

Great game mate :)

DERBY 1 - 0 SHEFF WED

DERBY 0 - 2 BRISTOL

Yeah two great games dunno how i didn't score in the second game? Ellington has got two left feet.

So vglntv95 is Sheffield Wednesday in the league? And now Reptar's picked Bristol City?

Who the bloody hell did Bummy_jab pick then, or has he still not signed in? I need to put his team down to make sure that nobody else picks it.

So vglntv95 is Sheffield Wednesday in the league? And now Reptar's picked Bristol City?

Who the bloody hell did Bummy_jab pick then, or has he still not signed in? I need to put his team down to make sure that nobody else picks it.

I don't think it matters who VG is as he has been banned.

Reptar did pick Bristol C

Back
Top Bottom