FIFA 14 Moddingway Mod V1.51 & Sonofsam69 Add-On

i've been reading all the comments and i'm very impressed with how people are getting results from the advice given. i need help... installed fifa 14, with all the mods, the lates one i was running 1.7.1. started my career but i just installed 1.7.1 all in one and then 1.8.0 then my career was corrupted! how do i restore it? i cant dare to think to start a new one now!

Unless you back up your database you could continue your career. If you did not when you update to the latest MWM it replaces the DB with a new one & your career is lost for good. With a new DB you must restart a new career. Fifa limits not the mod

welcome back Sam, do you have any idea about the details of the HD Pitch mod? the rainy one is way too bright for the night games, maybe oversaturated, doesnt really matter. do you know if its possible to remove only the rainy one by deleting a file, files from the patch?

EDIT

never mind, solved somewhat with my monitor setting

Last edited:
Hello. Im new and i need some help.
I've downloaded the scoreboard switcher,instaled in my Fifa14 folder and when i start over icon,nothing happens. Its somekind of JAR. file and nothing happens. I dont have the option for which scoreboard i want to import....help me please.

@Sonofsam69: Will you release an Fileloader-Addon based on the newest Version (2.20) of the Moddingway-Mod? It will be great! Sry for my bad english.

Greetz

Blue Stinger

Back
Top Bottom