FIFA 16 new Camera packs

@papinho81 Annoying question time #743 for mešŸ¤£ ....You know how you managed to extract the user instant replay camera...is it possible to extract that information from a particular stadium's replay camera? Vitality Stadium is obviously lower than other broadcast cameras, and the replay camera itself is really nice (and even lower again), so I wondered if this was possible? I tried using the original replay camera from your pack 3 with a stadium that was already set to Vitality but that didn't do the trick.

Not crucial, just a thought.

I actually didn't extract the camera. I just tried a bunch of values from the exe and others replays camera xml in the line cameraName of the CameraInstance block of the gameplay_camera.xml file.

Code:
<CameraInstance>
            <property name="cameraName" type="string" value="UserGameplayCamera" />

I suspect the stadium to stadium variations to be coded in the bcgameplay_ID.dat files in the data\bcdata\camera folder and/or the cameradata.big file of the data\camera folder. But I have never been able to decrypt and edit those ufortunately.

I actually didn't extract the camera. I just tried a bunch of values from the exe and others replays camera xml in the line cameraName of the CameraInstance block of the gameplay_camera.xml file.

Code:
<CameraInstance>
            <property name="cameraName" type="string" value="UserGameplayCamera" />

I suspect the stadium to stadium variations to be coded in the bcgameplay_ID.dat files in the data\bcdata\camera folder and/or the cameradata.big file of the data\camera folder. But I have never been able to decrypt and edit those ufortunately.
Thanks for the info. I'm using the Vitality Stadium ID for virtually all teams now as I changed the DB, it looks great, so much better than the generic broadcast cam...but the Vitality replay broadcast cam is the dream šŸ¤£

I suspected that using the UserInstantReplayCamera on a stadium already using Vitality might default to it's particular replay camera, but it appears not - it uses the generic replay cam. Such a shame as it's perfect!

855D6970-C118-4DBE-920D-37414E0D47A1.jpeg

Thanks for the info. I'm using the Vitality Stadium ID for virtually all teams now as I changed the DB, it looks great, so much better than the generic broadcast cam...but the Vitality replay broadcast cam is the dream šŸ¤£

I suspected that using the UserInstantReplayCamera on a stadium already using Vitality might default to it's particular replay camera, but it appears not - it uses the generic replay cam. Such a shame as it's perfect!

View attachment 66135

please tell me how you do it,
I've been trying to do what you did for years

for example, if i want to continue with cgfs but use pap file server only for the trick of camera, can i do it? also to know if it should work also with cgfs stadiums

for example, if i want to continue with cgfs but use pap file server only for the trick of camera, can i do it? also to know if it should work also with cgfs stadiums
You might need to ask Papinho that one, but I canā€™t imagine it would be an issue.

You might need to ask Papinho that one, but I canā€™t imagine it would be an issue.
Everything went file in installation but when i choose the team ID writing the team's name this appears:

2: In readLines(file(path_team_db, encoding = "UTF-16LE")) :
cannot open file 'C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt': No such file or directory

why... I also browsed folder and exe file correctly

Everything went file in installation but when i choose the team ID writing the team's name this appears:

2: In readLines(file(path_team_db, encoding = "UTF-16LE")) :
cannot open file 'C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt': No such file or directory

why... I also browsed folder and exe file correctly
Did you use DB master and export all files into that folder?

I didn't have much time to work on the cameras lately. I just had a bit of time to mess a bit yesterday and I have made interesting discoveries. I am now able to attach the cam to any object that have a referenced id in the cameras settings. It can be the ball, the 4th ref, the goal corner, probably the players and locations in the stands (I have to explore and do a recension of the ids.). The good thing with that attaching cam approach is that we can edit without any limit the distance from the object along any of the three dimension axes. The bad thing, I am not sure about it yet, but it seems that that type of edited cams are not dynamic (the distance from the attached object remains fix).
Could you explain how to do this? I'd like to stop the camera zooming in and out if possible. I've figured out how to attach to certain things like referee, but I'd like to attach to the ball in a way that eliminates the camera being dynamic.

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetType" />
<ExpressionTree.Variable>
<property name="int" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectTypes" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Referee" />
</ExpressionTree.Variable>
</FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetId" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="OfficialsIds" />

I seemed to have narrowed the zooming aspect down to the 'Active Ball' line. If I change it to 'Fix_Position' the camera won't move at all, but it won't even move side to side so that's out!

Last edited:
Could you explain how to do this? I'd like to stop the camera zooming in and out if possible. I've figured out how to attach to certain things like referee, but I'd like to attach to the ball in a way that eliminates the camera being dynamic.

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetType" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectTypes" />
</FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetId" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="OfficialsIds" />

I seemed to have narrowed the zooming aspect down to the 'Active Ball' line. If I change it to 'Fix_Position' the camera won't move at all, but it won't even move side to side so that's out!

That was almost another life:D.
If I remember, you could start by removing the camera behaviour line just bellow the camera name inside the camera instance block.

If I remember, you could start by removing the camera behaviour line just bellow the camera name inside the camera instance block.
Haha I think I'm about 2 years too late to the party! I've been trying heaps of different things by looking at names used in other camera files. I just tried removing that line, didn't do the trick yet...

The camera does behave a little differently since deleting, it follows the ball up into the air now. It still zooms in and out though..

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling much better this week Pap! Any chance you remember the next steps to stop the dynamic zooming?

@giuzioevo Now that you've got the stadium server installed, if you want get Vitality Stadium camera angle you need to do the following -

- You need to change all teams you want this camera angle on 'teamstadiumlinks' in DB Master to 348. So you need to find the team ID for each team you want the camera for (I use CM16 to find it), then change the Stadium ID to 348 for all of those teams. This needs to be done by exporting out the single table, making the changes and then reimporting it back in and saving. I also always re-export all tables back into where your 'exported_files_DB' are in R for the Stadium Server.

For teams with original stadiums already in game, you need to find their original stadium ID in your Stadium Source Files, extract our those files and create Compressed Zip folders for each stadium so you can map that stadium (using the server) to work over the the top of the recognised Vitality Stadium.

Also need to delete your squad file and make sure that all stadium and team names are identical in your DB. So if I'm playing as Arsenal for example, it needs to say 'Vitality Stadium' in the kick-off screen but it will load the Emirates Stadium. The only draw back is the bench for some stadiums is on the other side and the Stadium Sounds/commentary are Bournemouth.

Lots of mucking around, but it looks so much better in my opinion. The only angle which I think looks better is the particular Broadcast Replay for Vitality - but I haven't figured out a way to get that in game yet - I'm trying.

@giuzioevo Now that you've got the stadium server installed, if you want get Vitality Stadium camera angle you need to do the following -

- You need to change all teams you want this camera angle on 'teamstadiumlinks' in DB Master to 348. So you need to find the team ID for each team you want the camera for (I use CM16 to find it), then change the Stadium ID to 348 for all of those teams. This needs to be done by exporting out the single table, making the changes and then reimporting it back in and saving. I also always re-export all tables back into where your 'exported_files_DB' are in R for the Stadium Server.

For teams with original stadiums already in game, you need to find their original stadium ID in your Stadium Source Files, extract our those files and create Compressed Zip folders for each stadium so you can map that stadium (using the server) to work over the the top of the recognised Vitality Stadium.

Also need to delete your squad file and make sure that all stadium and team names are identical in your DB. So if I'm playing as Arsenal for example, it needs to say 'Vitality Stadium' in the kick-off screen but it will load the Emirates Stadium. The only draw back is the bench for some stadiums is on the other side and the Stadium Sounds/commentary are Bournemouth.

Lots of mucking around, but it looks so much better in my opinion. The only angle which I think looks better is the particular Broadcast Replay for Vitality - but I haven't figured out a way to get that in game yet - I'm trying.
Thanks mate, i'll follow your instruction soon, but first since now I have just abandoned CGFS for the stadiums, I have to transfer all those that were part of cgfs to the new app, since in my archives all the stadiums are saved in folders and not in zip I am looking for a way to upload them from folder , just that I'm not succeeding because apparently the app doesn't recognize the content inside the folder. How do you load the stadiums?

Thanks mate, i'll follow your instruction soon, but first since now I have just abandoned CGFS for the stadiums, I have to transfer all those that were part of cgfs to the new app, since in my archives all the stadiums are saved in folders and not in zip I am looking for a way to upload them from folder , just that I'm not succeeding because apparently the app doesn't recognize the content inside the folder. How do you load the stadiums?
I didn't think it mattered. I'm fairly sure I have most in zip, but also some in folders.

my folders are in cgfs format (so 1,3 etc.) do you think is matter? because seems that it doesn't work, but the zip work as well
Iā€™m not at my pc now but Iā€™m sure I have the cgfs format in folders (but I have all of the files for those not just 1 glare etc)

Yeah should work. Team names for identical?
sorry i dont understand what you mean, anyway i think the problem lies in the fact that glares are the same for the day (1) and for the night (3), they are not distinguished in the file name but only in that of the folder. what do you think about it?

sorry i dont understand what you mean, anyway i think the problem lies in the fact that glares are the same for the day (1) and for the night (3), they are not distinguished in the file name but only in that of the folder. what do you think about it?
So what happens when you try and load the stadium?

So what happens when you try and load the stadium?
i havent tried because correcting it would take too long and useless, after all the important is that zip folders can be loaded at least, now i am concentrating on the camera trick, but 3 things:

- This needs to be done by exporting out the single table, making the changes and then reimporting it back in and saving - if i only change number and save isn't the same?
- I also always re-export all tables back into where your 'exported_files_DB' are in R for the Stadium Server - do you mean that you make the same change that you do in db master also in that folder?
- Also need to delete your squad file and make sure that all stadium and team names are identical in your DB. - i have to delete these in game on menu? or didnt i understand? in what sense do the names have to be identical? sorry for the ignorance

i havent tried because correcting it would take too long and useless, after all the important is that zip folders can be loaded at least, now i am concentrating on the camera trick, but 3 things:

- This needs to be done by exporting out the single table, making the changes and then reimporting it back in and saving - if i only change number and save isn't the same?
- I also always re-export all tables back into where your 'exported_files_DB' are in R for the Stadium Server - do you mean that you make the same change that you do in db master also in that folder?
- Also need to delete your squad file and make sure that all stadium and team names are identical in your DB. - i have to delete these in game on menu? or didnt i understand? in what sense do the names have to be identical? sorry for the ignorance
1. If it works for you then yes, for me the changes didn't seem to hold until I exported it out. If you try it and it doesn't work then try my method.

2. Yes, match both ( I think it's necessary).

3. Yeah I found I needed to reset my squads in game before it showed up. In terms of the names, if you open up a team on CM16 you'll see each team has a name and then a few nicknames. From what I've found the 15 character name and then initial DB name needs to be identical. So for example if 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' is the name used in the DB but their 15 character name (which appears in kick-off' says 'Wolves' then you need to change the names to match. I found CM16 didn't save lots of my changes so I did it through DB Master (teams table) with the same process as mentioned above for the Stadium ID.

Iā€™m not at my pc now but Iā€™m sure I have the cgfs format in folders (but I have all of the files for those not just 1 glare etc)

I am feeling almost normal now (just slower), thanks. I will send you all my messy files and reflections tonight. There is bunch of files were I attached the camera to something so you could try to replicate and edit it.

1. If it works for you then yes, for me the changes didn't seem to hold until I exported it out. If you try it and it doesn't work then try my method.

2. Yes, match both ( I think it's necessary).

3. Yeah I found I needed to reset my squads in game before it showed up. In terms of the names, if you open up a team on CM16 you'll see each team has a name and then a few nicknames. From what I've found the 15 character name and then initial DB name needs to be identical. So for example if 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' is the name used in the DB but their 15 character name (which appears in kick-off' says 'Wolves' then you need to change the names to match. I found CM16 didn't save lots of my changes so I did it through DB Master (teams table) with the same process as mentioned above for the Stadium ID.
mate i tried only editing and saving the ''teamstadiumlinks'' on db master and work perfectly. no export, no re-export, no delete squad file and no change names. I tried with an edited stadium, then i have to try with a original one and see if other steps are needed in this case.

Back
Top Bottom