FIFA 16 new Camera packs

I am feeling almost normal now (just slower), thanks. I will send you all my messy files and reflections tonight. There is bunch of files were I attached the camera to something so you could try to replicate and edit it.
Good to hear. Thanks for that, hopefully I can find something in those files.

mate i tried only editing and saving the ''teamstadiumlinks'' on db master and work perfectly. no export, no re-export, no delete squad file and no change names. I tried with an edited stadium, then i have to try with a original one and see if other steps are needed in this case.
Good that it worked straight up! Team names should only apply to a select few teams from my experience but see how you go, might not need to.

Good that it worked straight up! Team names should only apply to a select few teams from my experience but see how you go, might not need to.
oh i tried with a team with an original stadium (mestalla) and load vitality stadium, then i create a zip of mestalla assigned to valencia but vitality stadium re-appear... where do i am wrong...

oh i tried with a team with an original stadium (mestalla) and load vitality stadium, then i create a zip of mestalla assigned to valencia but vitality stadium re-appear... where do i am wrong...
I'm not quite sure man, did it work for other teams and stadiums? Can you send me an example of the stadium folder you zipped?

It looks right to me. Does 'Vitality Stadium' appear in the kickoff screen when you go to play? ...maybe try remapping again via the Stadium Server also.
yes it do, what do you mean to remapping again? however i'm trying if adding the second name to the valencia's stadium works. With hellas verona his stadium worked with the same files gerarchy, the only difference was it had the stadium's second name

yes it do, what do you mean to remapping again? however i'm trying if adding the second name to the valencia's stadium works. With hellas verona his stadium worked with the same files gerarchy, the only difference was it had the stadium's second name
You shouldn't need to add a second name if the original stadium is in game and the ID has been changed. In terms of remapping, just on your stadium server, you can update the link. If you just assign Valencia to the Mestalla again see if that works for you.

Another thing you can try (it shouldn't matter but I checked my Mestalla and it looks this way) is instead of having the sub folders (crowd, etc), just put all of the files into one folder.

You shouldn't need to add a second name if the original stadium is in game and the ID has been changed. In terms of remapping, just on your stadium server, you can update the link. If you just assign Valencia to the Mestalla again see if that works for you.

Another thing you can try (it shouldn't matter but I checked my Mestalla and it looks this way) is instead of having the sub folders (crowd, etc), just put all of the files into one folder.
thanksss bro but now is working ohhh yeaahh I had to add the second name to the stadium.
now I have to see if it works with all stadiums. Thanks for the advice anyway, I will consider it if something else goes wrong

thanksss bro but now is working ohhh yeaahh I had to add the second name to the stadium.
now I have to see if it works with all stadiums. Thanks for the advice anyway, I will consider it if something else goes wrong
Strange that fixed it, mine is working but only has one name - whatever works hey!

Here it is.
I've been having a look through all of this and trying various things. I'm also going through the camera files using CG File Explorer looking for some of the different terminology used to find more ways of adjusting the camera.

My aim is to attach the camera to the current user player instead of the ball itself. This should not only stop the micro movement of the camera in relation to the ball, but should also stop the dynamic zooming in and out (Thanks @6ons1 for your research on this)

I've noticed every time I try and attach the camera to 'Player' instead of 'ActiveBall' it will automatically send the camera to my Keeper no matter what the TargetId is below it. The last line in bold is the line which seems irrelevant when using 'Player'.

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetType" />
<ExpressionTree.Variable>
<property name="int" type="int" value="-1" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectTypes" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Player" />
</ExpressionTree.Variable>
</FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetId" />
<Muse.Fifa.ActionVariable>
<property name="VariableName" type="string" value="ReactingPlayerId" />

The closest I've come to having it work is attaching the camera to the referee using the below lines. My theory works in that the camera isn't zooming in and out and it's following the ref smoothly. The only problem is that the ref isn't always where the ball is so it's not really a viable option.

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="int" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Referee" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="OfficialsIds" />

I've been having a look through all of this and trying various things. I'm also going through the camera files using CG File Explorer looking for some of the different terminology used to find more ways of adjusting the camera.

My aim is to attach the camera to the current user player instead of the ball itself. This should not only stop the micro movement of the camera in relation to the ball, but should also stop the dynamic zooming in and out (Thanks @6ons1 for your research on this)

I've noticed every time I try and attach the camera to 'Player' instead of 'ActiveBall' it will automatically send the camera to my Keeper no matter what the TargetId is below it. The last line in bold is the line which seems irrelevant when using 'Player'.

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="int" type="int" value="-1" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Player" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<Muse.Fifa.ActionVariable>
<property name="VariableName" type="string" value="ReactingPlayerId" />

The closest I've come to having it work is attaching the camera to the referee using the below lines. My theory works in that the camera isn't zooming in and out and it's following the ref smoothly. The only problem is that the ref isn't always where the ball is so it's not really a viable option.

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="int" type="int" value="1" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="OfficialsIds" />

That was also my goal when I made my deep dive, because I found the perfect camera for me, only it was pointing in the right direction of the pitch during one half but not during the other... But I never managed to do that.

I am sorry I am really not interested in doing a second dive into this. But I am happy to try explaining the few things I remember. I think your are trying to do your thing in the CameraTargetCollection block. There is another approach through the CameraInstance block where you can have a lot of control over the zoom the height ect with those lines:
<property name="attachingOffsetX" type="float" value="600" />
<property name="attachingOffsetY" type="float" value="300" />
<property name="attachingOffsetZ" type="float" value="0" />

Did you try to have a look a the attach_to_captain.txt file for exemple?

@papinho81 sorry for the O.T. but do you think is possible to have this camera on fifa 16?

i tried all cameras of the game and bournemouth excluded, euro park has the lower camera, which is a little higher than that in the video

e.g.: i convert the stadium from fifa 15 to 16, then i add it on the db with the same cameras coded language (just a tought, don't know if there is any relation with this)

Last edited:
That was also my goal when I made my deep dive, because I found the perfect camera for me, only it was pointing in the right direction of the pitch during one half but not during the other... But I never managed to do that.

I am sorry I am really not interested in doing a second dive into this. But I am happy to try explaining the few things I remember. I think your are trying to do your thing in the CameraTargetCollection block. There is another approach through the CameraInstance block where you can have a lot of control over the zoom the height ect with those lines:
<property name="attachingOffsetX" type="float" value="600" />
<property name="attachingOffsetY" type="float" value="300" />
<property name="attachingOffsetZ" type="float" value="0" />

Did you try to have a look a the attach_to_captain.txt file for exemple?
No worries at all, I definitely wouldn't want you to go all in on it again, your research has been a massive help as is. Yeah I've given it a try, the camera attaches to the ball still, not the captain and the offset options don't seem to impact once you go back into a broadcast or user camera. I think you're right in saying the information we really need is in the bcgameplay.dat file.

Last edited:
No worries at all, I definitely wouldn't want you to go all in on it again, your research has been a massive help as is. Yeah I've given it a try, the camera attaches to the ball still, not the captain and the offset options don't seem to impact once you go back into a broadcast or user camera. I think you're right in saying the information we really need is in the bcgameplay.dat file.
Anyway isnt worse if the camera follows the player instead of the ball?Imagine when you score a goal and you don't even see the ball enter the goal,For example I thinked about a way to keep the camera still when you score, but I don't know the bcfile well

Anyway isnt worse if the camera follows the player instead of the ball?Imagine when you score a goal and you don't even see the ball enter the goal,For example I thinked about a way to keep the camera still when you score, but I don't know the bcfile well
Yeah it might not be perfect, I'd have to try it and see. Ideally we want the camera to follow the action, but not necessarily just the ball for all movements. The way the camera is attached to the ball in FIFA it moves with the ball always, so if the ball bounces for example the camera moves up and down. I also want to get rid of the dynamic zooming in and out, but when the camera is attached to the ball it doesn't seem possible from my tests so far.

Yeah it might not be perfect, I'd have to try it and see. Ideally we want the camera to follow the action, but not necessarily just the ball for all movements. The way the camera is attached to the ball in FIFA it moves with the ball always, so if the ball bounces for example the camera moves up and down. I also want to get rid of the dynamic zooming in and out, but when the camera is attached to the ball it doesn't seem possible from my tests so far.

Hey mate, thanks for the support you give me with stadium server, the app works great and i've realized my cameras plan!
I'd like to ask you something:

Using the stuff you were discussing with papinho, would it be possible to make sure that once a goal is scored, the camera stays still instead of following the player's cheer? exactly as it happens when a shot goes out. I think it would be very cool

Last edited:
Hey mate, thanks for the support you give me with stadium server, the app works great and i've realized my cameras plan!
I'd like to ask you something:

Using the stuff you were discussing with papinho, would it be possible to make sure that once a goal is scored, the camera stays still instead of following the player's cheer? exactly as it happens when a shot goes out. I think it would be very cool
I'm not sure how to do this unfortunately. Did you manage to get the St.Mary's angle from FIFA 15? Or did you find a different camera you're happy with?

I'm not sure how to do this unfortunately. Did you manage to get the St.Mary's angle from FIFA 15? Or did you find a different camera you're happy with?
No because i havent fifa 15 files and im not sure i would be able to do it. So i use the low camera with max height settings, same height, just more angle and zoomed in, this was the issue

i tried to open musedata-match with final big to find a way to do what i said, so i found the string ''player'', i thought it could be a remote way to avoid the camera switch to player at the goal by editing the string in ''activeball'', i dont know if there is any relation but i found also other interesting strings named ''goalkick''. maybe this could be the solution

ps. there isnt only a string with ''player'' or ''goalkick'', there are various

3.jpg

@papinho81 said he found a way to attach the camera to whatever object we want, but i didn't quite understand how it can be done. Just to take a look to find a way to attach the camera to the ball when a goal is scored.
then I'm not an expert so you tell me if I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom