FIFA 16 new Camera packs

UPDATE. I found this in file master. (1st screen) In some these there's also ''shake settings'' that i assume it can be used to deactivate the camera vibration when scoring a goal. So i'm pretty sure there must be a string to delete switching to player exultation and this could be the string i attach on the 2nd screenshot below

4.jpg
5.jpg

now i would give a try to edit this but i have 2 doubt:
- how edit this (what words to use)
- which of these many strings and xml i should edit

i tried to open musedata-match with final big to find a way to do what i said, so i found the string ''player'', i thought it could be a remote way to avoid the camera switch to player at the goal by editing the string in ''activeball'', i dont know if there is any relation but i found also other interesting strings named ''goalkick''. maybe this could be the solution

ps. there isnt only a string with ''player'' or ''goalkick'', there are various

View attachment 71605
Yes you'll find various cameras and terms in there. The trouble is finding the correct term to do what you want. The best way is to look through lots of those files and find key words or patterns which you can try. You'll start to learn more about what things do just by playing around with it - but it's a lot of trial and error and I wasn't able to find what I wanted in there unfortunately. You can definitely make changes though, it's just if they're the ones you want. To do what I want I need the .dat files decoded.

Also have a look through some of Pap's research in here - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-new-camera-packs.78793/post-3620792

now i wou
Yes you'll find various cameras and terms in there. The trouble is finding the correct term to do what you want. The best way is to look through lots of those files and find key words or patterns which you can try. You'll start to learn more about what things do just by playing around with it - but it's a lot of trial and error and I wasn't able to find what I wanted in there unfortunately. You can definitely make changes though, it's just if they're the ones you want. To do what I want I need the .dat files decoded.

Also have a look through some of Pap's research in here - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-new-camera-packs.78793/post-3620792
No chance to find a way to decode .dat file mate? I dont knlw to do that unfortunately but i would find over the web if there s something that could help in decoding. Anyway wheny you tried to edit the "attach to" in the camera did you just edit a string in a single file or have you edit all the strings of all the files that had that type of words? I dont know if you understand what i mean. Bur maybe we could find a different way to achieve our goals

now i wou

No chance to find a way to decode .dat file mate? I dont knlw to do that unfortunately but i would find over the web if there s something that could help in decoding. Anyway wheny you tried to edit the "attach to" in the camera did you just edit a string in a single file or have you edit all the strings of all the files that had that type of words? I dont know if you understand what i mean. Bur maybe we could find a different way to achieve our goals
I have someone potentially looking at it so we'll see. So it's in sections from I've found. So for example the following is from the 'Camera Target' block and shows the camera focuses on the ball -

<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetType" />
<ExpressionTree.Variable>
<property name="int" type="int" value="-1" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectTypes" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="ActiveBall" />
</ExpressionTree.Variable>
</FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetId" />
<property name="int" type="int" value="0" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="PropertyName" type="string" value="targetComponent" />
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="ObjectComponents" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="BallCenter" />

To change the camera target to the referee it will look like this -

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="int" type="int" value="1" />
<property name="enumValue" type="string" value="Referee" />
<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<property name="enumType" type="string" value="OfficialsIds" />

I've found attaching to 'Player' doesn't seem to work properly for me in game. It attaches to my goalkeeper no what the ID I use below it. I might need to spend more time figuring that out. I've found that 'ActiveBall' is the term which creates the dynamic zooming in broadcast cam. One of the things I'd like to do is eliminate that but still keep the camera focused on the ball - unfortunately I haven't figured out a way to do this and I've looked a lot! I also would like the camera to follow the action but not react to every ball movement. This would make it much more realistic. Hopefully you'll have some luck!

I have someone potentially looking at it so we'll see. So it's in sections from I've found. So for example the following is from the 'Camera Target' block and shows the camera focuses on the ball -

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>

I've found attaching to 'Player' doesn't seem to work properly for me in game. It attaches to my goalkeeper no what the ID I use below it. I might need to spend more time figuring that out. I've found that 'ActiveBall' is the term which creates the dynamic zooming in broadcast cam. One of the things I'd like to do is eliminate that but still keep the camera focused on the ball - unfortunately I haven't figured out a way to do this and I've looked a lot! I also would like the camera to follow the action but not react to every ball movement. This would make it much more realistic. Hopefully you'll have some luck!
What do you use to edit the strings mate? Finalbig or cg file explorer? I consider to start to edit these making various tries, but the only problem is to understand what of these files i should edit, there are soo many papers and i dont know from where i should start. Anyway i ll let you know my experience.

Ps: do you regenerate after this work?

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>

<FIFAExpressionProperty>
<FIFAExpressionProperty>

Do you think the word "targetId" is definitely referred to the players?

What do you use to edit the strings mate? Finalbig or cg file explorer? I consider to start to edit these making various tries, but the only problem is to understand what of these files i should edit, there are soo many papers and i dont know from where i should start. Anyway i ll let you know my experience.

Ps: do you regenerate after this work?
I use Finalbig to make changes. You don't need to regenerate after every change, you just need to get out of the match you're playing in and reselect teams and it will work. The gameplay camera is in packages\gameplay\package_gameplay_camera.xml

In terms of the targetID, you have to look at the structure throughout the different xml files and you'll start to see patterns and specific terms used. Unfortunately we can only use the terms which we see being used. You can also make changes in the Camera Instance block.

hi AnthJames, really appreciate this work on fifa 16 cameras you are doing. (the best fifa, most of us can agree to that. i didn't even start playing 16 until fifa 20 came out ,. and that was so bad ; so then i came to his forum and got to know about fifa 16)

i was wondering if you ot anybody knows how to disable the boom camera (also called "jib") next to goal net? really drives me nuts that it's located there. in Fifa 17, using frosty , you can disable it. attached is pic... appreciate any ideas on how :)) no problems if you don't reply or don't know, but i figured id ask somebodyjib.jpg

hi AnthJames, really appreciate this work on fifa 16 cameras you are doing. (the best fifa, most of us can agree to that. i didn't even start playing 16 until fifa 20 came out ,. and that was so bad ; so then i came to his forum and got to know about fifa 16)

i was wondering if you ot anybody knows how to disable the boom camera (also called "jib") next to goal net? really drives me nuts that it's located there. in Fifa 17, using frosty , you can disable it. attached is pic... appreciate any ideas on how :)) no problems if you don't reply or don't know, but i figured id ask somebodyView attachment 71772
Hey man, great to hear you found 16. I found it a very similar way as well and I'm very glad I did. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to remove that. @papinho81 may have a better idea?

Hey man, great to hear you found 16. I found it a very similar way as well and I'm very glad I did. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to remove that. @papinho81 may have a better idea?
hey man!
unfortunately I could not find a solution for your idea. however I managed to make the one I had about the fixed camera on the celebration! the result is as magnificent as I expected. So I am attaching the big file so that you too can benefit from it. Cheers

Attachments

• musedata-match.zip
    641.2 KB · Views: 17
hey man!
unfortunately I could not find a solution for your idea. however I managed to make the one I had about the fixed camera on the celebration! the result is as magnificent as I expected. So I am attaching the big file so that you too can benefit from it. Cheers
Nice one, glad you found what you wanted. I’ll be sure to check it out!

@giuzioevo I gave your file a go man, and it's great! Thank-you for this. Your work actually gave me an idea to create a more realistic looking penalty camera. I've attached the same file below which includes both your camera adjustment and the penalty camera adjustment. It'll look like this when you take a penalty now...

New penalty camera - https://mega.nz/file/cdViyTYT#WFp7PuNY_FVd57FTqbjz-Ldtrtc9nweSB4Q4uBAu74U

To install: Place file in data\bcdata\muse

D0B38063-3DDA-47B9-9647-9847330D0557.jpeg

Last edited:
@giuzioevo I gave your file a go man, and it's great! Thank-you for this. Your work actually gave me an idea to create a more realistic looking penalty camera. I've attached the same file below which includes both your camera adjustment and the penalty camera adjustment. It'll look like this when you take a penalty now...

New penalty camera - https://mega.nz/file/wANQQL5b#qthQWIHLeV0J1stMWVA2htjsab8TrDVbllQbuIU5AXE

To install: Place file in data\bcdata\muse

View attachment 72480
Thank you to you mate! What have you changed in the camera? I imagine that you deleted the attach-to-ball attitude after goal scored which i think was the only micro-issue that had my edited camera

Thank you to you mate! What have you changed in the camera? I imagine that you deleted the attach-to-ball attitude after goal scored which i think was the only micro-issue that had my edited camera
I just copied the info from my packages\gameplay\package_gamepla_camera.xml into the packages\gameplay_setpiece\packages_setpeice_penaltykick.xml. I then changed the camera to 'Broadcast Main' (or you can use 'UserGameplayCamera' camera as well.

I just updated the link so it's included for shootouts as well.

Last edited:
I just copied the info from my packages\gameplay\package_gamepla_camera.xml into the packages\gameplay_setpiece\packages_setpeice_penaltykick.xml. I then changed the camera to 'Broadcast Main' (or you can use 'UserGameplayCamera' camera as well.

I just updated the link so it's included for shootouts as well.
oh sorry, reading quickly i read that you you had also made some adjustments to the camera as well as the penalty shootout misundestooding. anyway
Isn't it difficult to score without the penalty bar?

oh sorry, reading quickly i read that you you had also made some adjustments to the camera as well as the penalty shootout misundestooding. anyway
Isn't it difficult to score without the penalty bar?
The bar is still there when taking the penalty. I was the goalkeeper in that example.

Do anyone know where is it possible to check the various fifa 16 cameras? i have a new idea to make more broadcast cam replacing the others and adding different angles. I dont know if it is possible but i would like to try

@papinho81 sorry if i quote you, but you're the one with the most camera experience

i tried to search on cg file explorer the different cameras of fifa 16 but i found only this in musedata-match. the cameras are 8 overall, these are 6. So I don't think it's them. However, do you have any idea where they might be or where to look for them?

aaa.jpg

@papinho81 sorry if i quote you, but you're the one with the most camera experience

i tried to search on cg file explorer the different cameras of fifa 16 but i found only this in musedata-match. the cameras are 8 overall, these are 6. So I don't think it's them. However, do you have any idea where they might be or where to look for them?

View attachment 72872

To find camera names that can be used in the camera instance block instead of the UserGameplayCamera you can look at the bcgameplay.dat and the bcstadiums.dat files. All the camera names you will find inside can be used to replace
UserGameplayCamera... . It is a try and error process. If the camera at the beginning of the game is in the far corner of the stadium, the particular name tried can't be used.

To find camera names that can be used in the camera instance block instead of the UserGameplayCamera you can look at the bcgameplay.dat and the bcstadiums.dat files. All the camera names you will find inside can be used to replace
UserGameplayCamera... . It is a try and error process. If the camera at the beginning of the game is in the far corner of the stadium, the particular name tried can't be used.
Pap, how to open the dat files? I thought they were encrypted?

So in case I miraculously managed to find a way to change the camera angle on musedata_match, if I wanted to use that angle but have the choice at the same time, could I replace the modified broadcast cam with one of the non-broadcast cameras in the game? So that both traditional and modified angles can be used. I wonder why if this is not possible it would also be useless to try to find a way

I still don't know how to do it but the important thing is that it can be done, because at the end of the day the way is found in one way or another

So in case I miraculously managed to find a way to change the camera angle on musedata_match, if I wanted to use that angle but have the choice at the same time, could I replace the modified broadcast cam with one of the non-broadcast cameras in the game? So that both traditional and modified angles can be used. I wonder why if this is not possible it would also be useless to try to find a way
I’m a bit confused. What are you trying to achieve?

I’m a bit confused. What are you trying to achieve?
sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear. Besides the height there is another factor that differentiates the various cameras, and this is the focal distance. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I'll give you an example between three shots of similar height but different focal lengths:

N.1: Artemio Franchi Firenze, here i think there is a middle-focal distance. a traditional camera let's say
3.jpg
N.2: Olimpico Roma, here we have a lot of focal distance, the the goalnets seem narrower and the field seems almost wide angle, despite everything we have a not very high shot
2.jpg
N.3: Goodison Park Everton, we have a very short focal distance, which makes the goalnets seem wider and the shot takes very little of the whole field, despite there being a considerable height
1.jpg
now i think that modifying this would allow to reach perfection, and i also noticed that in musedata-match there is a parameter called '' focal distance '', so i assume something could be done, however what i am wondering is if it were possible to use more broadcast cameras, perhaps replacing them with the existing ones that we do not use (default, pro etc.), in such a way as to be able to choose the focal distance suitable for the stadium without changing the files every time, always taking into account that this operation can be done .. what do you think?

sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear. Besides the height there is another factor that differentiates the various cameras, and this is the focal distance. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I'll give you an example between three shots of similar height but different focal lengths:

N.1: Artemio Franchi Firenze, here i think there is a middle-focal distance. a traditional camera let's say
View attachment 73250
N.2: Olimpico Roma, here we have a lot of focal distance, the the goalnets seem narrower and the field seems almost wide angle, despite everything we have a not very high shot
View attachment 73251
N.3: Goodison Park Everton, we have a very short focal distance, which makes the goalnets seem wider and the shot takes very little of the whole field, despite there being a considerable height
View attachment 73252
now i think that modifying this would allow to reach perfection, and i also noticed that in musedata-match there is a parameter called '' focal distance '', so i assume something could be done, however what i am wondering is if it were possible to use more broadcast cameras, perhaps replacing them with the existing ones that we do not use (default, pro etc.), in such a way as to be able to choose the focal distance suitable for the stadium without changing the files every time, always taking into account that this operation can be done .. what do you think?
I'm not sure that can be done in musedata-match. Have you tried the focal distance adjustment? Does it work the way you wanted? It seems to have no impact for me.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that can be done in musedata-match. Have you tried the focal distance adjustment? Does it work the way you wanted? It seems to have no impact for me.
No i havent tried yet because i dont still know finalbig very well, so i didnt know how to edit focal distance. How did you do?

Last edited:
i havent found anything to edit the angle mate, anyhow i found a different framing that could interest you since it gives me the impression of being a camera that moves much less. You should try to edit cameraFramingOption

Back
Top Bottom