FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Hey guys, I've finally figured out how to share this lighting mod properly! There's a couple of video examples below (also showing off the second Broadcast Camera Package as well).

Instructions for how to install are in the read me file, make sure you follow every step. There's a preset for day and a preset for night (both only tested in clear conditions). I'll probably put together a few more presets down the track

Lighting Mod 2.0 - https://mega.nz/file/ZQVSGLob#U9lsbEvcmDFY6ekcghI9S-qc66rErI7O9FAfjyFolOs

Edit: got it working. Looking very good. Thanks as always. This, plus I think I nailed down some enjoyable Pro sliders I think I will get Fifa infinity patch to start another career even if its only 19/20 season... Would def look forward to some other presets. With my screen it looks great, although your emirates looks a bit more "green"
QUick tip for those installing make sure you delete the reshade folder if you are upgrading AND uninstall the old reshade from the reshade application. This fixed my problems.

Last edited:
Big derby in Athens

2021-02-14-16-01.png

Edit: got it working. Looking very good. Thanks as always. This, plus I think I nailed down some enjoyable Pro sliders I think I will get Fifa infinity patch to start another career even if its only 19/20 season... Would def look forward to some other presets. With my screen it looks great, although your emirates looks a bit more "green"
QUick tip for those installing make sure you delete the reshade folder if you are upgrading AND uninstall the old reshade from the reshade application. This fixed my problems.
Great to hear man and thanks for the tip. If you want to add some more green, one of the sliders has 'green saturation', you can lift that a little and it should make the pitch more green.

Yeah, Im in my usual loop of spending hours tinkering with Pro sliders bc the AI make very realistic mistakes... I guess in a week Ill be back on WC as I cant get them to attack.

Forgive me as i have just jumped in here and not read anything, but with you mentioning sliders....Once again this may have already been mentioned but, back in the day when i was loving fifa 16 i was using @Chris Davies sliders which was very good. If this has already been mentioned then......carry on :D

I know this is FIFA 18, But I was browsing SoccerGaming for the scarce choice of mods for this game (Why was that, I presume the Frostbite FIFA's were difficult to modify?) And found this interesting one for net physics.

Video of them in action

My ovaries!

Apparently it's as easy as editing the locale.ini file in data folder, I'll test it myself later.

I know there's a way of tweaking the net depth on FIFA 16 but does anyone know if something similar is possible with the physics like in FIFA 18?

Is there a way to check in origin or in the files which version I have ? I currently have about 4 different folders of fifa 16 installations with different updates versions and now got confused when I want to try them out.

I know this is FIFA 18, But I was browsing SoccerGaming for the scarce choice of mods for this game (Why was that, I presume the Frostbite FIFA's were difficult to modify?) And found this interesting one for net physics.

Video of them in action

My ovaries!

Apparently it's as easy as editing the locale.ini file in data folder, I'll test it myself later.

I know there's a way of tweaking the net depth on FIFA 16 but does anyone know if something similar is possible with the physics like in FIFA 18?

May be try this:
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/tight-goal-nets.6469344/post-6638750

Two questions for those who have FIFA 16 patched: I have FIFA Infinity and got used to bald players, but is the moddingway mod from 2018 also with bald players?
The modding way FIFA WC18 mod include leagues? Im guessing not right? I would have to install the patch before it

Two questions for those who have FIFA 16 patched: I have FIFA Infinity and got used to bald players, but is the moddingway mod from 2018 also with bald players?
The modding way FIFA WC18 mod include leagues? Im guessing not right? I would have to install the patch before it

No wrong bald players in MW and see my answer in this other thread for the rest.

Lagwagon on soccergaming posted his entire facepack not too long ago, if you put that in you should get rid of the bald players, plus there's tons more updated faces etc.

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-21-to-16-faces.6468925/post-6633849

No wrong bald players in MW and see my answer in this other thread for the rest.

Thanks for the reply. I'm tempted to try the MW patch, even if just to play the WC. Oh by the way the link you sent me to fix CM16 worked. Wanted to thank you, much appreciated for your help

Lagwagon on soccergaming posted his entire facepack not too long ago, if you put that in you should get rid of the bald players, plus there's tons more updated faces etc.

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-21-to-16-faces.6468925/post-6633849

Thanks. I will also give this a try. I have a bunch of folders of FIFA16 so I think Ill try FIP19/20 on one and MW Patch on another.
I think I asked you this already so forgive me if I did, but if I use FIP, can I download a squad or DB update to get 20/21 transfers? Even if I'm using old kits.

Thanks for the reply. I'm tempted to try the MW patch, even if just to play the WC. Oh by the way the link you sent me to fix CM16 worked. Wanted to thank you, much appreciated for your help

Thanks. I will also give this a try. I have a bunch of folders of FIFA16 so I think Ill try FIP19/20 on one and MW Patch on another.
I think I asked you this already so forgive me if I did, but if I use FIP, can I download a squad or DB update to get 20/21 transfers? Even if I'm using old kits.
There is a DB file for 20/21 but I've never tried to install it so I'm not actually sure how it works/what it does exactly.

@Anth James Hi I tried your broadcast cam and even tho it looks great I suck at broadcast cam and I'm even worse when I dont have the player indicator. I tried changing the camera back but always defaults to broadcast. I restarted the game and it still the same thing. Cant go back to default.. Any idea what im doing wrong?

@Anth James Hi I tried your broadcast cam and even tho it looks great I suck at broadcast cam and I'm even worse when I dont have the player indicator. I tried changing the camera back but always defaults to broadcast. I restarted the game and it still the same thing. Cant go back to default.. Any idea what im doing wrong?
Put back the original musedata_match file in data/sceneassets/bcfile/muse

Did you manage to sort it man? I think if you just delete the bcdata folder and regenerate it should revert back to default as well.

Thanx!

I ve read on sg thread about this.
Change between matches isnt working?

I also have edited goalnet size/lenght (Fulham is short and Real Madrid long) so i must try will this work and look good together.

I reinstalled fifa 16 on my pc to experience the 1.00 exe gamplay. I still had the original CD so i reinstalled the game from there. Everything was fine, i checked the exe version, it was from august 2015, perfect. So i decided to add the Moddingway mod step by step from 19.7 all in one to the latest update 2.8. Now the game refuse to work, it crashes to desktop on the first loading windonw... I reinstalled it again and installed only the all in one to see if the mess didn't come from the further updates but it also crashes to desktop. Is the MWM not compatible with the 1.00 fifa exe? I also replaced the 1.00 exe with the 1.01 exe that comes with cais gameplay but desktop crash again :( do i need to have the latest 1.07 exe to have it working? Thanks in advance for the help, im pretty clueless...

Try to see whats happening with loc folder. It can be causing crashing at startup. Especially locale or eng us file.
Version of the game doesnt matter for patches and mods.

Back
Top Bottom