FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I reinstalled fifa 16 on my pc to experience the 1.00 exe gamplay. I still had the original CD so i reinstalled the game from there. Everything was fine, i checked the exe version, it was from august 2015, perfect. So i decided to add the Moddingway mod step by step from 19.7 all in one to the latest update 2.8. Now the game refuse to work, it crashes to desktop on the first loading windonw... I reinstalled it again and installed only the all in one to see if the mess didn't come from the further updates but it also crashes to desktop. Is the MWM not compatible with the 1.00 fifa exe? I also replaced the 1.00 exe with the 1.01 exe that comes with cais gameplay but desktop crash again :( do i need to have the latest 1.07 exe to have it working? Thanks in advance for the help, im pretty clueless...

I would suggest:
1) trying installing the v1.00 using the skidrow unlocked (?) folder that you can download with a torrent software with the magnet from this post:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3639171

2) Installing your patch (moddingway or FIP) manually. I mean by that copying the files with replace then regenerate with the tool of your choice instead of using the install exe provided with the patch.

Thanks Pap, i saw your post in the past but couldn't find it again. i'm downloading the torrent right now. Its a cracked version right? There's no problems at the activation in origin?

If it doesn't work again, i'll give a try to the fip patch. I saw you posted a link with a lot of faces to fix the baldheads problem.

Thanks Pap, i saw your post in the past but couldn't find it again. i'm downloading the torrent right now. Its a cracked version right? There's no problems at the activation in origin?

If it doesn't work again, i'll give a try to the fip patch. I saw you posted a link with a lot of faces to fix the baldheads problem.

Well that's not really a cracked version as there is no crack for 16 other than the demo bypass.
You will have to start origin to be able to launch the game. Just turn it offline before starting the game to avoid the game update.

I installed the vanilla skidrow version, woked fine before being patched but as soon as i add the moddingwaymod (following strictly the steps you mentionned with an external regenerator), bingo crash again. So i investigated the loc files. I erased every local mwm db and with only the original locale.big remaining, then it worked but i had tons of TeamAbreviation11111 as names. Then i just added the eng locale db that comes with mwm to be sure it was the issue. When i select french as language (original local db) it works but with the akward team names but when i switch to english language (mwm loc db), the game freeze.

So the problems comes as Nikola said from the mwm local db's. Not sure if it can be solved... That's frustrating because everything else works fine: new teams, new leagues.... but i don't feel like beeing the manager of TeamAbrev5434563 :D :D

I tried but no luck.. i installed FIP instead, works like a charm. Played a couple of games in career mode, exe 1.00's gameplay feels better then the latest 1.07, even without speedhack and default sliders it plays at a good tempo and the rosters are almost up to date. With Cais gameplay mod and Papinho's stadium server it will be super immersive :) I think i will need to tweak the transfers and wages files after installing Cais mod to make the fees and the salaries realistic. I will share my modification if ever i manage to achieve something on this.

@papinho81 i have a problem, in the installation explanations the link for the zip with all the default stadiums of fifa 16 is dead, so i'm stuck at that point in the stadium server installation, may i ask you an alternative link?

Damn it i'm getting nuts! Sorry to flood the thread and bother you guys but this reinstallation is getting messy. Now i face another problem: Cais gamplayzer doesn't gamplayze the FIP db... I open the program do the process with matrix7.csv and saving the new database, the program works, i see the black windows (exporting, modifiying, importing the tables) and it ends without errors. Its fast, maybe 20 seconds for the whole process, i don't think its normal. Then when i check in DB Master, compearing the gamplayzed db and the FIP one, nothing changed, it is the same player values as before. Stamina should be very low in the gamplayzed db but its exactly like before, up to 98. I checked if the FIP db was in read only or if the modification tab was set on "refuse" but no... Anyone else faced this problem?

Damn it i'm getting nuts! Sorry to flood the thread and bother you guys but this reinstallation is getting messy. Now i face another problem: Cais gamplayzer doesn't gamplayze the FIP db... I open the program do the process with matrix7.csv and saving the new database, the program works, i see the black windows (exporting, modifiying, importing the tables) and it ends without errors. Its fast, maybe 20 seconds for the whole process, i don't think its normal. Then when i check in DB Master, compearing the gamplayzed db and the FIP one, nothing changed, it is the same player values as before. Stamina should be very low in the gamplayzed db but its exactly like before, up to 98. I checked if the FIP db was in read only or if the modification tab was set on "refuse" but no... Anyone else faced this problem?

Have you reset the squads in-game?

Yes i did and when i load a career started before i gameplayzed the db its not corrupted, meaning that the db didn't change. The process isn't working, don't know why.

Edit: problem solved, i reinstalled FIP, ran gamplayzer as admin on a hard drive (befors ssd) and now its fine.

Last edited:
Ok bad news, the FIP db is still allergic to gamplayzing. Ciais tested the latest FIP db and couldn't gamplayze it neither. He told me there is an unidentified error in one of the db table that creates an error. I started to tweak the player values and wage files so we can benefit of his great gamplay mod in career mode but sadly now it makes no sense anymore...

But lets see the positive side of it, i will stop flooding the thread :D :D

Ok bad news, the FIP db is still allergic to gamplayzing. Ciais tested the latest FIP db and couldn't gamplayze it neither. He told me there is an unidentified error in one of the db table that creates an error. I started to tweak the player values and wage files so we can benefit of his great gamplay mod in career mode but sadly now it makes no sense anymore...

But lets see the positive side of it, i will stop flooding the thread :D :D
Anyway supernova is still an excellent gameplay mate

Do you use it? I'm looking for hardcore sim gamplay and i have fun with Ciais mod in tournaments. Is supernovas one also based on sim?

Interessting! Thanks for the vidéo. Yes the ball physics ( i like how it bounces a bit on passes) and how the players are moving looks more natural, the flow of the game and the ai build up is good too. I'll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom