FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

In according to pitch, do you know guys how to use the files "pitchcolor"? When i edit "pitchmowpattern" it seems work to me, but pitchcolor seems to have no effects. How can i edit the color of the pitch?

In according to pitch, do you know guys how to use the files "pitchcolor"? When i edit "pitchmowpattern" it seems work to me, but pitchcolor seems to have no effects. How can i edit the color of the pitch?
Good question, I tried editing this as well but it didn't seem to have an impact.

Good question, I tried editing this as well but it didn't seem to have an impact.
I remember a patch that have different pitchcolors, it was gfx mod but now it doesnt exists anymore, i would achieve these different types of green but i dont know how to do it, i also sent a message to the creator but he told me that he lost the files of the mod

There is a pitch mod from Daniel that make the pitch much darker. It's not my taste to be honest but he was able to change the colour so maybe it's something other people can do to.

I remember a patch that have different pitchcolors, it was gfx mod but now it doesnt exists anymore, i would achieve these different types of green but i dont know how to do it, i also sent a message to the creator but he told me that he lost the files of the mod
Yes, I miss @Chuny 's work, but unfortunately, he will not come back

Really miss playing FIFA 16, I modded this game so much with Creation Master. Made women's teams, their kits, faces, etc.

Can't play it anymore for... reasons. 😬

i would like to know why in some stadium the grass has a specific color and be able to switch this lighting in the various stadiums

guys do the ''fifa file explorer'' work for you? with me it doesn't work anymore, then i edited my wipe3d but now im not able to do it anymore. Do you know an alternative solution to edit them? or just a way to make sure that the app dont crash anymore

No, it's not working for some reason after the new windows update...
Maybe some programmer can take s look?

Unfortunately wipe can only be imported with file explorer, other programs can't open them.

Last edited:
So the only solution is to use old windows lol

I dont have a problem to re-install old windows like 7 but I have too much stuff and work to do so I am lazy to do it.

Do someone knows an alternative way to edit wipe3d without using fifa file explorer 2014? Or at least to make sure that file explorer 2014 works outside the rar (my file explorer crashes when I go to open a file if I use it from the rar, if I use it outside it does not happen but it does not allow me to view the blocks).

Do someone knows an alternative way to edit wipe3d without using fifa file explorer 2014? Or at least to make sure that file explorer 2014 works outside the rar (my file explorer crashes when I go to open a file if I use it from the rar, if I use it outside it does not happen but it does not allow me to view the blocks).
Have you tried RX3 Master?

Maybe it is located into the pop-up files, have you already tried to create a specificwipe file with the epl id on your own?
Possibly, I'll have a look. I didn't make one, I just found an alternative one online and wanted to try it. The purple bugs me in the wipe haha.

Back
Top Bottom