• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

final lap

League 1
21 August 2007
Miami, FL
Being at home has made me download all the old FIFAs again, and 17 was always my favourite. Have to say, I was a bit annoyed at the responsiveness of 17 today, so reinstalled 18 and was really pleasantly surprised when playing the World Cup mode. The AI was ridiculously deadly with their finishing, but. May have to give a World Cup a go.
I have done the same. From 16 all the way to 20. My favorite is 17 by a long mile. There are fouls, dribbling works, headers are not nerfed. Only con so far is the size of the ball but that can be overlooked. Why did I stop playing this and bought 18, 19 and 20 only to come back to it?
I'm on pc and I wish more modders supported it.

el niche

League 1
23 September 2013
Miami, FL
Atl. Huila
I have done the same. From 16 all the way to 20. My favorite is 17 by a long mile. There are fouls, dribbling works, headers are not nerfed. Only con so far is the size of the ball but that can be overlooked. Why did I stop playing this and bought 18, 19 and 20 only to come back to it?
I'm on pc and I wish more modders supported it.
Do you have any sliders to recommend? Cant quite get the AI to pose a threat without giving them a huge advantage

final lap

League 1
21 August 2007
Miami, FL
Do you have any sliders to recommend? Cant quite get the AI to pose a threat without giving them a huge advantage
I am using the latest from operation sports by Matt. I am playing on legendary because world class was a bit easy. You are right about the CPU needing to be more threatening. At least at my level, legendary poses a good challenge.

Top Bottom