FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

Tim I have played 8 games 1 loss 1 win and 6 draws.

Think you might have put the game by me and jamescrane twice (My fault as I reported it again and didn't referece it was the same game)

I have no problem with Chris being added to league 1 - I was wondering why he hadn't joined anyway.

League 1

RuneEdge (West Ham) 2 - 3 (Lazio) Jumbo

I scored very early in the game but was soon a goal behind. Then scored a driven freekick under the wall for the equaliser. Until Jumbo scored a goal after a dragback that avoided my slide tackle near the six yard box. He claims he didnt mean it. :LOL:

Is that big enough?

League 1

RuneEdge (West Ham) 2 - 3 (Lazio) Jumbo

I scored very early in the game but was soon a goal behind. Then scored a driven freekick under the wall for the equaliser. Until Jumbo scored a goal after a dragback that avoided my slide tackle near the six yard box. He claims he didnt mean it. :LOL:

Is that big enough?

I didnt mean it, I meant to just cut inside but it did the same job so nevermind! Well played!

League 1
(Jumbo) Lazio 0-4 Stuttgart (Rob)

A penalty on the stroke of half time and then 3 headers from corners from the same side in the 2nd half. That's all I'll say.

Rob was by far the better player though, great passing throughout but its hard to lose so heavily with not a single goal from open play.

You were very unlucky Rich, I could tell that the tackle for the peno was supposed to be a clearance (same button) and it's very frustrating when that happens.

I'll probably get accused of cheating now about the corners :P
It wasn't the "cheat" one though which i've used a few times on Clubs (outside of the foot curl with top spin, keepers don't come for it), they were just inswingers to the edge of the 6 yard box, and I hadn't scored all day from them against randomers :LOL:.

When I set up the league I only set it up to have 10 players, I can't add another player without dissolving the league and starting again.

If we have a player that hasn't joined by midweek then Chris can join if he wants to

If it's a pain it doesn't matter. I don't know why you set a limit though, I always set it to the maximum in-case this kind of thing happened. Oh well, next time. ;)

It's Pepper and Kev who havn't joined yet, PM them?

We could just not use the online leagues thing on FIFA - It's not that good anyway as you can't even see the points totals/goal difference etc. and Tim is tracking the leagues anyway.

Jaz Espanyol 3 PSV 0 Chonk div 1..totally outplayed and tbh it could have been 6 or 7.. not going to use full manual again because i am just not good enough.. wp jaz sorry i did not give you much of a game.

Last edited:
Benfica (Shooto) 0 - Leverkusen (Joe) 2

I cant pass. I cant cross. I cant shoot (first goal didnt even look like it wanted to go in). fuck knows how I won that.

Shooto should of won. One great shot hit the post and another where he rolled it passed my defender in the box and spanked it.

Well played

It's Pepper and Kev who havn't joined yet, PM them?

We could just not use the online leagues thing on FIFA - It's not that good anyway as you can't even see the points totals/goal difference etc. and Tim is tracking the leagues anyway.
Exactly. We deffo need to get Chris Davies in on this! :DD All you would have be careful of is the remaining number of times to play against each other, but I could easily publish a list of remaining fixtures as and when needed :)).

I just got kicked off the EA servers just after half time in my match with Pepper :(. I'd scored another rocket with Hitzlsperger as well, about 40 yards this time, didn't look quite as spectacular as the other one though.

We had a rematch, here's the result:

League 1
Stuttgart (Rob) 1-0 Stoke City (Pepper)

Good game mate, I thought my missed chances were going to cost me when you had that corner late on, but I then managed to grab a goal in the 85th min to snatch the win.

League 2
Benfica (Shooto) 1-2 Fulham (Jamesy)
Fulham (Jamesy) 0-2 Benfica (Shooto)

Good games. Jamesy, can you confirm the first score? I cant remember if it
was 2-1 or 2-0.

Cheers

League 1
Real Socieded 1-0 Lazio (Rich)

Close game and a few goalmouth scrambles, a scrappy win but I will take it

League 2
Benfica (Shooto) 1-0 Genoa(jaygrim)

Good game, but the amount of chances we both missed, should have been 6-5 or something.

League 2

Genoa (Jaygrim) 1-1 (Joe) Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen (Joe) 3-1 (Jaygrim) Genoa

Bayer Leverkusen (Joe) 1-1 (Stuart) Sporting CP

Last edited:
League 2
Benfica (Shooto) 1-2 Fulham (Jamesy)
Fulham (Jamesy) 0-2 Benfica (Shooto)

Good games. Jamesy, can you confirm the first score? I cant remember if it
was 2-1 or 2-0.

Cheers

The first one was 2-1. I fluked a cross in at the near post with Duff, then a penalty from Murphy after tricking your keeper. I can't remember your scorers - sorry!

In the game against Stu, my scorers were Kamara, A.Johnson (2), and E.Johnson. Leidsen scored for Sporting. :))

lg1-1.png

lg2.png

Jaz, could you check your FIFA table with mine as you claim to have played 5 games now I think? I need the missing result...

Back
Top Bottom