FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

(CW) Real Sociedad 2-2 Lazio (Me)

A close game. We shared possesion 50/50 and had pretty much the same amount of shots each.

I opened the scoring with a lovely bit of quick interplay and then a mazy dribble and cool finish by Rocchi.

Chris equalised with a freekick that clipped the post and went in.

I then took a contentious lead with a freekick that hit the keeper and rolled underneath him. Zarate the scorer.

Then Chris piled on the pressure and I thought I was going to escape with a win until he beat my defence and slotted home in injury time.

Good game!

(CW) Real Sociedad 2-2 Lazio (Rich)

A close game. We shared possesion 50/50 and had pretty much the same amount of shots each.

I opened the scoring with a lovely bit of quick interplay and then a mazy dribble and cool finish by Rocchi.

Chris equalised with a freekick that clipped the post and went in.

I then took a contentious lead with a freekick that hit the keeper and rolled underneath him. Zarate the scorer.

Then Chris piled on the pressure and I thought I was going to escape with a win until he beat my defence and slotted home in injury time.

Good game!

That free kick you scored I think my keeper had some sort of fit as it kind of rolled underneath him. Close game and I think the draw was the right result

I think maybe I wrongfooted him, for some reason you moved your wall right out the way so I had a perfect view of the goal, I actually meant to hit it with the left footer in to the corner but I forgot to hold down LT and in the end spanked it low and hard right at the centre with Zarate. It looked like your keeper went to dive into the corner, realised it was going central and fumbled it underneath him because of his movement. I suppose if that is the case then it's quite realistic as that does happen occasionally.

Brilliant from EA. Realism is what we want. :D

Just to confirm, I've been booted from games with Tim and Jay82. Both have said we'll rematch the fixtures at a later time :)

PSG (tuta) 0-0 Real Sociedad (Me)

This will go down as a game I should have won with the chances I had, tutas goalie kept it at 0-0

Fulham (Jay82Jay) 4 - Sporting CP (CulliPro) 1

Fucking awful. I don't think 4-1 really was fair tbh. I hit the bar off a rocket from Liedson at 2-1 and off the next attack he went at scored to make it 3-1. That's me not going up.

PSG (tuta) 0-0 Real Sociedad (Me)

This will go down as a game I should have won with the chances I had, tutas goalie kept it at 0-0

Yeah, I think you should have won but that was close. I had my chance, some corners, some good crosses. I really liked this match.

But I hate manual passing, under pressure during the 1st part of the 2nd half, I kept giving the ball to you...

One of your biggest opportunity came from a really strange deflection :).

There was a bit of lag, if all of you want a good game I think it's better to invite me. I don't want to host anymore game before trying as "not the host".

Last edited:
(Holio)Udinese 1-1 Ajax (Me)

(Me) Ajax 0-0 Blackburn (Jamescrane)

(Me) Ajax 1-1 Udinese (Holio)

Three more draws :)) so I have lost 1 and drawn 6.

I won't be on from Monday to Friday but I will play you all next weekend :DD

I'll be getting my campaign officially running after the United game. Might come here for a bit of banter first, depending on how funny Owen's injury time winner was. ;)

When you post results could you also please put which League it is! (1 or 2). Nice and big like the scoreline too, cheers :)).

League 1
Lazio 1 (Jumbo) - Paris 0 (tuta)

I can't score. I've tried everything : attacks in the middle, crosses from the left, from the right. And the only real opportunities I see for me and my opponents are always the same.

To the manual experts, you're Gods. I've tried my best but I'm sick of the manual passing, it's already hard to get decent shots, that I can't support to only have 1 or 2 per match because of the poor passing I'm producing. That's not real football at all.

Good luck for your next games, Jumbo.

League 1
Lazio 1 (Jumbo) - Paris 0 (tuta)

I can't score. I've tried everything : attacks in the middle, crosses from the left, from the right. And the only real opportunities I see for me and my opponents are always the same.

To the manual experts, you're Gods. I've tried my best but I'm sick of the manual passing, it's already hard to get decent shots, that I can't support to only have 1 or 2 per match because of the poor passing I'm producing. That's not real football at all.

Good luck for your next games, Jumbo.

You can use semi passing?

Yeah well played Tuta, it was another close game with chances few and far between. Try semi passing and see how you go on, manual can be very frustrating :)

EvoWeb League 1
league1.png

EvoWeb League 2

league2.png

Crap. Just realised my profile on here lists my old gamertag. My new one is TheRuneEdge.
My old one has been disabled my microsoft cuz I used a debit card to purchase 12 months of Live. 12 months later, they tried renewing my membership without asking me. But turns out my card had expired by then and I was issued a new one by my bank. So the idiots got disabled or something. I can log in but I wont let me go online, not even with a silver account.

10 in the top league but 11 in the second?

I should join and be put into the top league to level things up. ;)

I'd have no problem with Chris joining the top league and just starting from 0, seeing as some people haven't played a game in that league yet :)).

Good game there, Stu. I got the goal in the 2nd minute and was then under the cosh the rest of the half! Stu was piling on the pressure and my keeper made some blinding saves to keep me 1 up. Well played mate.

League 1

RuneEdge (West Ham) 2 - Paris (tuta) 0

The game gave him his 1st goal, thanks to my super keeper.
That never happens for me, it's the 5th game in a row that the keeper can't stop an easy shot.
His second goal was a perfect shot, nothing to complain about that one. I deserve the lose.
I also got a red card for no reason.

There's so many problems with this game, it's driving me crazy.
No more games for me before 3-4 days.

Back
Top Bottom