Forza Motorsport 2

The game is brilliant, only problems not enough and different tracks, ok 60FPS is great but a litle more tracks......?

I never even got to play my Forza 2. I've had it sitting unopened for a month while my Xbox 360 is away at M$. Been a month and nothing. And my frickin LIVE is ending in a few days.

I'm thinking of selling my copy.

Could be worse, my mate managed to play it twice before his box scratched/wrecked the disc and his box had to be shipped off.

I really need to get back onto this game... I hate to say it but ive lost motivation for some reason... Perhaps its DiRT or my renewed interest in UEFA CL... :(

Yeah, I've been without the Xbox for two weeks and now that it's back I've found myself playing on the Wii more than anything... So far the only game I've played on it has been GTA San Andreas, and that's only because the GTA IV shots keep getting me in the mood.

JB ive spent time recently playing on Resi 4 Wii Edition. UEFA CL is sparked my fuse again too! How can I get back into Forza 2? can anyone recommend a Non-Alcoholic solution?

Yeah, I've been without the Xbox for two weeks and now that it's back I've found myself playing on the Wii more than anything... So far the only game I've played on it has been GTA San Andreas, and that's only because the GTA IV shots keep getting me in the mood.

So are you gonna join our RB6 sessions now?

Is anyone still playing this? Personally ive lost interest. Im at 38% of the career mode but the races are getting very dull.

The people responsible for deciding to put the fastest car, with the best driver at the front of the grid needs to be fired. The only reason i can think of that they decided to do that was because the AI couldnt handle all the over taking that would take place if you reversed the starting grid (best car/driver at the back). Imagine how much fun that would have been. Racing against rossi from the back trying to overtake all the other guys.

Loved it, then the Xbox broke, after two weeks I got it back and since then I've never played it. I keep looking at it in the drawer and thinking "...nah".

Just not enough tracks. Hopefully there will be some (free or cheap) DLC.

Loved it, then the Xbox broke, after two weeks I got it back and since then I've never played it. I keep looking at it in the drawer and thinking "...nah".

Just not enough tracks. Hopefully there will be some (free or cheap) DLC.

Me too.
Either that or I'm getting too old for this shit...:-k
At the end of the day every single new version of any game is basically the previous one with some limited improvements, regardless of the game genre. I insist, if you were Dan Greenawalt from Turn 10, would you pump up the game with all the new features? Or you would rather do just enough to sell it and keep some cool extras for the next edition, in this case Forza 3.
I still reckon I'll play PES with my grandkids one day. It's the best game ever.

I am also in the same rot as you guys. I havent touched it for over a month now.

Second DLC car pack on Xbox Live for 400M$ points.

2006 Audi R10 (#8 Audi Sport Team Joest) Prototype
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
2006 Dodge Challenger Concept
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2007 Honda Civic Type-R
1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line
2007 SEAT Leon Supercup

Apparently it won't be long until they release the first DLC track...

http://forzamotorsport.net/news/pitpassreports/pitpass63.htm

"Forza Motorsport 2's first downloadable race-track will go live tomorrow, 26th October, developer Turn 10 has said.

Speaking to GameSpot, lead designer Dan Greenawalt revealed that it's Twin Ring Motegi in Japan, and that it will cost 600 Microsoft points (GBP 5.10 / EUR 6.98)."

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=86024

What a rip-off!

People should just boycott all DLC

If they wanted too they could have put it in the game anyway but they want extra cash of people, for 1 track as well FFS

That is a ripoff... But I will get it, simply because I love Forza and I need it to have more tracks.

If it's only for use online though, I'll think twice about it.

I haven't paid for and DLC yet and doubt I will unless something significant is released, for example I'd happily play £5 to download Hillsborough + Owls Chants into Fifa......

Played about 6 races, so far this wipes the floor with PGR4. Straight away I felt more in control of my car, they didn't feel like tanks (despite looking more like tanks) and it generally feels like a much nicer game. I'm pretty impressed so far :)

Anyone want to gift me a car? :D

Played about 6 races, so far this wipes the floor with PGR4. Straight away I felt more in control of my car, they didn't feel like tanks (despite looking more like tanks) and it generally feels like a much nicer game. I'm pretty impressed so far :)

Anyone want to gift me a car? :D

I think you have both games mixed up?

Nope mate, PGR4 was a bit shit. Tracks were too thin, cars were ridiculous to turn with and they REALLY over-exagerated drift. Drift is pointless anyway and the only game that I had half an interest in drift was Ridge Racer. All that kudos bollocks ruined PGR4 for me, I just wanted a racing game and didn't want to have to constantly powerslide down straights just so I could stop the clock. Rubbish.

Agree totally, I can always go back to Forza and enjoy it (apart from playing the same tracks over and over and over and over, and over, and over - that is a bit of a disgrace really). But I love Forza, PGR4 I'm not really struck on.

Nope mate, PGR4 was a bit shit. Tracks were too thin, cars were ridiculous to turn with and they REALLY over-exagerated drift. Drift is pointless anyway and the only game that I had half an interest in drift was Ridge Racer. All that kudos bollocks ruined PGR4 for me, I just wanted a racing game and didn't want to have to constantly powerslide down straights just so I could stop the clock. Rubbish.

Daytona Man!! all about the drift..

Forza 2 I do enjoy but the lack of tracks kills it for me. Maybe I should just play online. Probably could have fun with that.

Only just started tonight so I don't think I've quite got a decent car to compete online ;)

Back
Top Bottom