Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

hahaha, i don't have to stay up all night luckily since i'm in Eastern North America...but i doubt that there's point in waiting up all night as no news will come until tomorrow at least!!! so why not "try" to sleep and dream of the new Winning!!

gotta go to the airport at 5am so i wont get any sleep either way!
But have been dreaming alot recently about WE11, oh yeah and ADRIANA LIMA

...hadn't felt like this in a long time too... The rush of information all at once; The eagerness to refresh the browser just to find another tidbit of news... Sigh.

It's great to feel this itch :)

I thank you guys for all the info you bring to us - every single year I've followed the news coming, pictures, magazine scans, rumors being dissected... The joy :)

Keep it up. As for me, I'm going to bed 'cause tomorrow is a work day... I'll catch up in the morning!

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

hahaha, i don't have to stay up all night luckily since i'm in Eastern North America...but i doubt that there's point in waiting up all night as no news will come until tomorrow at least!!! so why not "try" to sleep and dream of the new Winning!!

i think i might take you up on that. before the news is released here is what i think is possible for the game.

no lag online

PS HOME fully supported - goal of the month etc.

Usual stuff, more leagues etc.

Playstation Eye supported allowing you to map your body into the game so when you do ML the camera will cut to the bench and you'll see yourself yelling at robbie keane to shoot!

im of to sleep...damn i cant wait when i get up ;)
i realy hope some awsome sh1t from we11

Wouldnt you expect this to be announced in Japan rather than the US? Or are you guys linking it to Sonys Gamers Day?

Its Thursday 17th right now in Japan, 7:42am to be exact ;)
I was thinking that the press guys who have signed NDAs that expire at midnight (US time) would be the first ones to talk about it, rather than Konami releasing a statement (you know what their publicity is like, i.e. you hear nothing about the game until two days before release). Why, do you think they're more likely to have to wait until Konami makes a press release?

EDIT: Balls, looks like nothing PES/WE related was shown...

Last edited:
I was thinking that the press guys who have signed NDAs that expire at midnight (US time) would be the first ones to talk about it, rather than Konami releasing a statement (you know what their publicity is like, i.e. you hear nothing about the game until two days before release). Why, do you think they're more likely to have to wait until Konami makes a press release?

EDIT: Balls, looks like nothing PES/WE related was shown...

Yeh I cant see it being shown before Konami have their usual presentation. That US info is based on leaks posted in NeoGaf. I hope more official info will follow later today.

I wonder what time the information would be released from Konami in Japan... Perhaps I should warm Football Manager up and see if I can make it to 3am, give them a few hours to see if there's anything new before I go to bed... :D

lol!

Im staying up, mainly coz dads in hospital and no way I can sleep right now. Nothing serious, but Im worrier ;)

sorry to hear about ure dad adonis, hopefully hes fine dude. im gonna go a little while longer, gotta go to the airport at 5am to pick up my old man

healthy information about gamer day jack. looks good for the PS3 but like u said nothing from konami, but they didnt mention much about 3rd party.

you're on form tonite suffdaddy :)

Cheers about my dad mate, he'll be fine. I hope Thomas finds some info soon. Its now or never if the rumour about the 17th is true. Time in Tokyo is 9:48am. Its gonna be a long day ;)

w_screen018.jpg

first screen!
-new diving function
-unbelievable hd graphics ONLY on WII

...;)
hope no one gets mad at me.

edit: been checking some chinese sites. but nothing. :(

Back
Top Bottom