Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

do you think konami will maybe think about realeasing a demo on the ps network??

demo? hmm not a bad idea, but the Xbox 360 didnt get a demo until about 2 months after the game came out. i hope we get a demo that woudl be lovely. might have to sign up to the japanese PSN then just to get the demo, LOOOOOOOOL

10x m8 ... bow down for suffdaddy :P oh and bdw beat the crap out of milan next week pls !!

well dont know but i dont think konami like to release demos b4 the game

we will definetly try and win bro, i am praying Gerrard has a great game. although if liverpool win im worried that i might be losing my friendship with ADONIS :p

lol i am hoping for liverpool 2-1 win ... crouch to score 1 of them and kuyt and kaka for the bas*****

i hope we have some info tommorow but in the past couple of weeks we witnessed little hints that could lead hopefully to news tommorrow :D
Why do you think we get some news tomorrow? Is there a special event or so?
Nahhh :)
I will be happy to get any news within 14 days :)

You dont get it: With 40 post per page I am only at page 21...
So just tell me the post number...

According to the japanese forum,The "Winning eleven 11" will be released in Japan in August for PS2 and Ps3 Version.
The Wii version and ps2 will have the same graphics.no information about Wii release and Xbox 360.
PS3 Version will have a different Version and better graphics than Xbox360 version.
Well i hope its true :)

According to the japanese forum,The "Winning eleven 11" will be released in Japan in August for PS2 and Ps3 Version.
The Wii version and ps2 will have the same graphics.no information about Wii release and Xbox 360.
PS3 Version will have a different Version and better graphics than Xbox360 version.
Well i hope its true :)
Sound different of the Korean blog because this time speak about PS2 and Wii graphics, so 2 possible people says PS3 better graphics, maybe Konami use the PES6 360 graphics for PES7.
Thanks Vanished !

i just read that after i saw your post VANISHED, it makes sense the Wii version having the same graphics as the PS2. Its weird that the Xbox 360 version will be different to the PS3. It seems that Konami might be using the same game as last years xbox 360 version and just updating that like thomasGOAL just said, while the PS3 might be a completely new game.

Thanks Vanished.

we are guessing that it will, based on what people are saying and stuff that people have found out through contacts etc etc. since they are saying that the PS3 and Xbox 360 version will be different we imagine the Xbox 360 will use the same engine as last years game while the PS3 will use a new one. But we must wait for official confirmation ?!?!?!

Last edited:
Is there any news on it yet?
I'm suprised that I havn't found any so far, at this time of year.

I'm sorry but thats bollocks.

Dont shoot the messenger dude, VANISHED was just telling us what he found. We will see if its true or not very very soon.

Oh yeah, another thing, at midnight tonight Eastern US time the Non-Disclosure agreements from the Sony Gamer's Day expires so then the press can tell us everything about the event. Fingers crossed maybe some winning eleven information details etc.

Back
Top Bottom