Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

--> Predator 002:
First of all I think that your ideas cannot be in PES 7 anymore, because that's too late for it.
Second, for ideas for future PES versions, I advice you to visit the PESFan forum, because they have immidate lines to Konami.
They hold topics where everybody can write their ideas down, connected with a poll. If 100 or more people vote for your idea, they send it to Konami, who in their turn look if the idea is possible to implement.
http://forums.pesfan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

i'd love to create my own adboard using pics from the PS3 HDD.

all PS3 n 360 games are 16:9 as default.

hopefully konami will make use of the eye toy, i want myself in the game.

licensed teams will never be editable.

I like to see people like Linford Christie, Angus Deaton and Paris Hilton in the crowd, that would add a sense of occasion.

Plus, the crowd should be so high-res at Old Trafford that you can actually see the Prawn Sandwiches- oh AND the cheap flags Chelsea had to hand out of Stamford Bridge to "create" atmosphere. :square: :lmao:

Me personally i'd like to see what 2k does with football/soccer?

But i'd love to see Namco go back to Football kingdom style gameplay(and it's very possible and easy to do)Everyone forgets that football kingdom was on a ps2 cd disc not dvd so ABNY gripes aboput it's quality are pointless imagine THIS game on blu ray? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like to see people like Linford Christie, Angus Deaton and Paris Hilton in the crowd, that would add a sense of occasion.
Don't forget the game is also made for the rest of the world ( so OUTSIDE the UK ) and in that case we in Holland want Cruijff and van Basten in the crowd, the Germans want to see Beckenbauer, etc.
What about people from small football-countries in central Africa? Their local chief? :mrgreen: What do they expect?
Impossible! :D

There's one info i cannot find anywhere.
Do we have an approximate release date for "Winning Eleven 11"?

[] August '07 (as tradition wants)
[] Winter '07 (wolrdwide launch)
[] March '08 (as tradition wants)

konami should announce when they will be releasing some news !!

Usually this time around in may we would have the E3 convention where we get info on most upcoming games. But this years E3 is pushed to later this summer. So Im thinking that Konami will soon enough share some info on thier upcoming games (including WE11) in some kind of event before E3 (like for example Sqaure had "Square-Enix Party 2007" recently, EA announcing The Simpsons Game, Ubisoft showing artwork from Splinter Cell: Conviction, SEGA unvielling Condemned 2 and so on).

So, in the upcoming weeks I think/hope we will have som Winning news :D

ThomasGOAL & Vanished:

Check this forum that thomasGOAL always likes to post in :p

http://game11.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamespo/1178116022/

Read post number 542

Translated:
"Detail everything regarding the new release where 2007 Thursday Konami wins 11 for May 17th PS3 is announced. The game is because sale 2007 August 13th. Expect the German league and the principal news of the game of the return of newly high defined graphics."

From that i guess they are saying that information about WE11 will be released on Thursday this week 17/05/2007. The post also says release 13/08/2007, and that the german league is high definition graphics (as if we didnt know that!!!).

No link from the guy though....

Vanished is that a good translation or did i get it wrong? Blame AltaVista, LOL!!!!

Last edited:
ThomasGOAL & Vanished:

Read post number 542

Translated:
"Detail everything regarding the new release where 2007 Thursday Konami wins 11 for May 17th PS3 is announced. The game is because sale 2007 August 13th. Expect the German league and the principal news of the game of the return of newly high defined graphics."

From that i guess they are saying that information about WE11 will be released on Thursday this week 17/05/2007. The post also says release 13/08/2007, and that the german league is high definition graphics (as if we didnt know that!!!).

Vanished is that a good translation or did i get it wrong? Blame AltaVista, LOL!!!!

The traduction look good, i check few times this forum by day, actually i make a little pause ;)
I try it ask to him a source :)

ThomasGOAL & Vanished:

Read post number 542

Translated:

Cheers for the info mate! :applause:

Yeah like Thomas says it all looks reasonable. What interests me is the date. You see 17th is also the date that Sony release all info on their current Gamers Day show to the public, along with a PSN update. Coincidence? Maybe it is, because I cant see Konami announcing WE at a US show.

thats exactly what i was thinking adonis, since soccer isnt exactly the number one sport in the USA.

I just want thursday/friday to be here already, i need screenshots, i need video, i need details.

ps. thanks thomasGOAL for the check.
Pss. I tried adding you on the PS Network ThomasGOAL, u rejected me :(

According to US forums Sony held it's massive Sony Game event over the last 2 days and has made journalists sign NDA's (Non Disclousure Agreements) until Midnight 17th May 2007, therefore it seems plausiable that Konami may make an announcement about WE11 also on 17th May.

you're right kamy, i read that on Kotaku, apparently they cant say anything until 5am Thursday morning (midnight eastern US time). Wednesday night looks like its gonna be a long night!!!

damnn i hope the rls date 13/08/2007 is wrong,i planned my summer vacation at first weekend of aug. hoped it would rls then (like normaly).Alsow just checked Electronic Gaming Monthly Magazine June 2007 PDF (full scan) only some info about MGS4 from konami what we already know :(.
But lets hope some more news on 17th:)

but yess omg omg its that time of the year again ;) im so excited always;):0

hmm i think the main problem not from konami its from the Ps3 they must make a move for the console !! its been out more then 5 mounths and there is no game on the system get more than 9.3 in the games rating and no big title so i think i will not blame konami to push the game back :/ sony must make some move

thats exactly what i was thinking adonis, since soccer isnt exactly the number one sport in the USA.

I just want thursday/friday to be here already, i need screenshots, i need video, i need details.

ps. thanks thomasGOAL for the check.
Pss. I tried adding you on the PS Network ThomasGOAL, u rejected me :(

nah but you blokes probably never thought beckham was going to be playing here either :) maybe becks will be on the cover and maybe thats why they might announce that in the US. But in todays super fast internet world couldnt they announce this in new zealend and all of us would know about it in minutes...

I don't understand all, but on the Weys forum one guy speak about Ivica Osim Japan national coach, maybe remplace Zico ?
and one other speak about alot of players (under contract for WE11 ???), Giggs, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Scholes, Makelele, Ronaldinho and Iniesta.
I don't know why this Japanese speak about this players.

次回作では、オシムJAPAN、反町JAPANを完璧に再現できるくらいに日本人選手を充実させてほしい。
というかワールド版にもJリーグを標準搭載してほしい。
というかJリーグ版と、ワールド版に別けないでほしい。
タイトルに「Jリーグ」をいれなきゃいけないとか、セールス的な問題なんてどうでもいい。
ただ常に日本代表を最新メンバーで遊びたいだけ。エディットで一から選手を作成するとか、めんどくさいことはしたくない。

番号バグをどうにかしろ。わざとだろこれ。
デルピエロとカモラネージの番号交換
ギグスとスコールズの番号交換
ロナウジーニョとイニエスタの番号交換
マケレレとジョーコールの番号交換
などなど。
それが嫌で自分で獲得して他のチームに移籍しようとしても、ロナウジーニョは10番付けてくれないしギグスは11番付けてくれないし・・・。
わざとだろこれ。
ムカツク

That's very strange thomasGOAL, them talking about Ronaldinho considering he is FIFA's main coverboy and has a deal with them probably worth millions. Interesting though. If Konami wanna get some cover boys at the moment, i recommend one of either:

KAKA
GERRARD
CRISTIANO RONALDO
MESSI

I dont think any of them have deals with EA or other companies so it would be perfect to get at least 3 of them.

that was during the world cup 2006! lol i saw that on TV too, haha bet EA weren't very happy.

Could be the contract is finished like you said.

ThomasGOAL & Vanished:

Read post number 542

Translated:

are we talking german league or BUNDESLIGA?

i hope its the bundesliga fully licenced because in ML on PES6 i missed all those players in that league especially Diego.

Back
Top Bottom