Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Ive well and truly got the bug. I just popped out with my mates for a smoke and as soon as I got in I was checking emails and forums! Im so excited about WE11. Its been absolutely AGES since I was this excited about the series.

I hope this time Konami delivers. My heart sunk when they showed the X360 version last year.

Id be interested to know if anyone managed to get in touch with the guy who posted those dates in the Japanese forum. The quote that Suffdaddy picked out seems the first indication of some sort of release date and time of when the game will be shown. I hope it just wasnt guess work and theres some truth behind it.

mate i got the bug too, remind me of the first time i saw WE6 and WE8 (minus the slowdown) i was blown away both times. Like you said the xbox 360 version last year i was so looking forward too, but when i saw it, i was so disappointed.

Im hooked to the forums, i saw thomasGOAL post on the Japanese forum but there hasnt been a reply yet. fingers crossed my WE brother.

dont expect to mutch or u might get disappointed.

btw cristiano ronaldo is the cover of fifa street...but that game isnt new...its possible that his contract with EA already run out....it would be cool to see him on PES7 cover + menus

Last edited:
KAiWAi, didnt u think there was a huge difference between WE5 and WE6. i thought it was a huge difference, that although i was amazed when i saw WE5 i was even more impressed when i saw WE6

WE5 was impressive because of the new-gen technology of the PS2...
WE6 was a poor game, one of the worst of the serie ...
WE6FE was excellent, with an amazing gameplay and awesome animations !!

It's my personal opinion !! ;)

WE11 is gonna be, surely, a new step in football games !!

Last edited:
guys with Winning eleven series we used to see japanes players like nakamura so i dont think konami will lose more money on the cover with the Winning eleven but with the PES series i think it will be world wide star :) like adriano with PES6

Hey ThomasGOAL,

Don't they do the Tokyo Game Show in July?

If they do maybe Konami might show a demo of WE11 in the event...which in turn might be aired on GamerTV.

If tommorow is the day we've all been waiting for....
What do you guys think (hope) they'll show? Videos, screenshots or just some new info?

If they show anything, it'll be a trailer showing off the new features how it is every year.

i hope we have some screens !! and video and all the new features ... lol i just got back from work got on here and got excited roll on tommorow!!

::::::::::::Breaking news::::::

Tomorrow a demo of Winning Eleven 11 Next Gen will available: It will feature:

-4 min for half 4 teams included: San Marino, Lichtenstein, Moldova and Madadasgar (all fully licensed)

-New advance AI: player will now burb, fart, spit, curse and headbutt opponents according to their own, non deterministic free will

-New crowd Animation: if u are playing a Scottish team a supporter will randomly run naked through the pitch showing the camera a "SeaBass kiss my ARSE" tatoo written in Gaelic on his back

-New carrer mode: if u choose an italian team you can now bribe the ref and linemen, make illegal transaction and choose among an incredible variety of match fixing tecniques

P.S.
Just little joke taken from a fifa post I posted some time ago on soccergaming........(they did not like it though as fifa people don't have much sense of homour......)

Last edited:
-New advance AI: player will now burb, fart, spit, curse and headbutt opponents according to their own, non deterministic free will
Typical Konami, calling that a new feature; the players have done what they want (despite what button you press) for ages. :D

i hope we have some info tommorow but in the past couple of weeks we witnessed little hints that could lead hopefully to news tommorrow :D

i hate anticipation and waiting for news, especially when it comes to winning eleven. if this was any other game i would be ok.

i think slowly slowly we are starting to see the effects this WAIT is having on peoples insanity, i got so desperate i started kicking the ball around in my back yard today when i got home, and it was raining a little!

i try to put my mind on other things to try and forget we/pes but believe it does not work :D

ok sry thomas but i hope we can have a match on the next we !!!

Back
Top Bottom