Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

We have a member of Konami Japan on Evo Web !
your welcome :)

Thomas I very much appreciate when you bring us news.

I have backed you up in the past.

But you seem to turn everything about PES into a sony fanboy post.

The 360 version will not be worse than the ps3 version, if anything it will be better on the xbox.

After all this is the 2nd version on that console.

i got so desperate i started kicking the ball around in my back yard today when i got home, and it was raining a little!

Be careful Suffwan; that could lead to actual football playing!

Even if there is no information for a week, (and I hope we get something tomorrow) we have a Champions League Final less than a week away. Check out Liverpool target, Daniel Alves strutting his stuff for Sevilla right now on ITV4 btw, he should have good stats in WE:11.

Thomas I very much appreciate when you bring us news.

I have backed you up in the past.

But you seem to turn everything about PES into a sony fanboy post.

The 360 version will not be worse than the ps3 version, if anything it will be better on the xbox.

After all this is the 2nd version on that console.

I joke, but you need too know the Winning Eleven is developped on the PS3 hardware, just with that the 360 version can't be better than the PS3 version.
So please, don't speak about console war on this thread, thanks

Just like any of us, I really hope that we get amazing news. but I heard from a japanese guy in london again ( i dont fully trust him to be honnest) that the news tomorrow will be about gamerday in US and will have no footage, screens, just the date will be there.

But again thats what he said, a week ago he told me that there would be some news in famitsu, and we didn't get that so.....

Keep hoping, not hyping for the 17th

Have to agree with thomas, have both machines, and i bloody hate playing it on 360, against a friend offline, online is hell. And I think as well that as main SKU the PS3 will have a edge on 360. Nothing to do with console wars right ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip lionel_messias. alves would be a great signing for the pool. he seems like such an accomplished player, seen him a couple of times. im sure they will make him a DON on WE11.

As for information on the beautiful game, i need screenshots but i would be content with just information!

By the way Konami must take a serios point about the players states this time like the big jump they made before from WE2002/PSX to WE5/PS2 this time anyone agree with me :/

I think that Konami won't improve much graphic-wise; however, I think and hope that they will make the game more flexible, better bal physics, and more teams (national and clubs).

Pro Evo finally scores equaliser with licences

According to retail store Game, the next Pro Evo (pro evolution soccer 7) has finally cancelled out Fifa's trump card - Licences.

The store manager showed me the documnet which they recieve to push pre orders, showing information on the biggest games upcoming in 2007.

Among reading through i come to Pro Evo and the following was on there,

All international teams fully licence, F.A premier League licence, German League licence and international cup competitions licenced.

it also stated the its was to be released on Wii, PSP, DS, 360, ps2, PC and PS3. strangely the PS3 version was listed as Pro Evolution Soccer 7 '1st team edition' and had alot more features and modes listed than any other version.

Quick note, there was no Metal gear solid 4 scheduled, HALO 3 was down for September 26th, Heavenly sword was down for Sep 26th.

http://www.n4g.com/News-40051.aspx

what do you think thomasGOAL, i read the article and people think that the PS3 edition has more features because of Blu-Ray.

Sounds interesting but hopefully the news maybe 17th or 18th will clear it up. If sony managed to get a special edition of the game it would be a major boost for them.

Pro Evo finally scores equaliser with licences
There's only two things that could have happened here:

1) There was a similar thing to this in a magazine that was an April Fool, saying PES7 had all the Premiership teams in (but it was later confirmed by the magazine to be an April Fools joke). The guy could have read that and thought it was for real.

2) The Premiership license is an exclusive license, meaning it can only be purchased by one party (but you are permitted to license up to, and ONLY, two Premiership teams without this license). For this to be true, this ruling would have had to have been abolished, and I would have thought it would have got massive publicity if it had.

Look at the guy's details (click his username, "withintheranks"). His previous "submissions" make him seem like a customer and not someone who works behind the scenes, and his previous "comments" make him sound like a bit of a nutter (he goes on about hating Xbox 360 fanboys, often in caps, when he's obviously a Sony fanboy himself). The article also has incorrect spellings and the "read more" button directs you to Game.co.uk, which has no such story.

You're mad if you trust this guy.

Last edited:
mannnnn im getting very exicted;) ;)
but i dont expect vids,only the logo and font how the cover maybe looks like and in game info/pics.
.....and uhhh PS3 FTW :)

my PSN: JunkaPSX3

its the first time i have heard about "PES7 1st team".

They didnt mention it on the fake

Like I posted in the related thread on the PES thread, I agree with Jacks analysis.

What I wanted to say though was Game's info is very reliable these days. They have journalists from Future Publishing to do their news reports, which they get quarterly.

The release date of Halo 3 for example is spot on. As is the fact of MGS4 not being there - news just in today is that the game is due to be released in Spring 2008 in Europe. Konami phoned head office today and told us.

but just imagine few seconds
:D We all want to believe it TG!

Perhaps where he says "F.A. Premier League license" he's referring to the two teams with the licenses, but (if you can explain away this one then I might believe it)...

He says "international competitions licensed" - how can that be true? The World Cup can't be licensed, because FIFA would never allow that, and EA produce a UEFA game as well as a FIFA game, meaning UEFA would never allow that. What other "international competitions" are there that aren't run by FIFA or UEFA?

Think about it, it can't be true.

Last edited:
its that time of the year again.

but if that is true....wow....it's all on the battle between gameplay!!!

but yeah, i'd wait until tomorrow to see if there are any news on it first. I'll take this "news" with a grain of salt causethere are points that seem sketchy. Did EA lose this badly?

are you guys waitin for some news now? i mean for european people you will wait for news till early morning? do you expect any?

Last edited:
Well midnight in central US is 6am for us in the UK, which is seven hours away from now, so... No, I'm not staying up all night!

I would expect a few games sites to report bits and pieces at around 9am central US time, which is 3pm for us in the UK. IF there is any PES news, that is.

maybe Konami use the PES6 360 graphics for PES7.

I wanted to pick this out as Im thinking it the most reasonable reason IF the PS3 version is different. Its possible Konami found it difficult to port over a game originally created on 360 to PS3, or visa-versa. Also because of the poor sales also of PES6 X360 both in Europe and Asia they might wrongly of thought the X360 was the wrong console to develope the game on. I say wrongly as it wasnt the console that was the problem, it was the dog awful game.

if it's true then EA will fall.

I wonder how this release's gonna work out - ie. PS2 has to be on the same engine, what about other platforms?

PS3/X360 - new engine
PC - ? - well PC didn't get X360 version before so I'd say old one again
PS2 - old one with gameplay tweaks
PSP - same here
Wii - ?

if it's true then EA will fall.

I wonder how this release's gonna work out - ie. PS2 has to be on the same engine, what about other platforms?

PS3/X360 - new engine
PC - ? - well PC didn't get X360 version before so I'd say old one again
PS2 - old one with gameplay tweaks
PSP - same here
Wii - ?

My guess about how the games will play with regards to engines etc is as follows.

PS2 - Same engine, they will tweak gameplay, update stats etc.
Wii - Apparently same graphics engine as PS2, new gameplay with wii controllers.
PSP - Same game, tweaks, update stats, online play added.
Xbox 360 - last years engine improved (maybe not enough time to port, problems porting?)
PS3 - New Engine??? Who knows, find out soon but all points to a new engine not seen before. Maybe the adriano screenshots we saw last year?

like i said, this is my personal guess based on what i've read heard etc. etc.

I might be up all night

i say the PS3 n 360 get new engines with the PS3 being better because its the lead SKU. PS2 engine certainly wont change, is there anyway that the PSP engine can change? also i'd be amazed if the PC didnt get the PS3 engine, PS2 graphics on a PC just aint right.

Well midnight in central US is 6am for us in the UK, which is seven hours away from now, so... No, I'm not staying up all night!

I would expect a few games sites to report bits and pieces at around 9am central US time, which is 3pm for us in the UK. IF there is any PES news, that is.

Wouldnt you expect this to be announced in Japan rather than the US? Or are you guys linking it to Sonys Gamers Day?

Its Thursday 17th right now in Japan, 7:42am to be exact ;)

Back
Top Bottom