Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I was always under the impression Konami had a big development team too! TG any news on when we will get news on WE/PES? (God that was a mouthfull)

I dont think the development team is too big... in a video about PES 4 or 5, taken in Konami headquarters, only one lady handled player appearances, and another one made the kits!

THERE WILL BE NOTHING ON NEXT-GEN PES UNTIL E3!!!

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/10803/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-6-Warms-Up-for-E3/

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH will use 2006's E3 Expo in Los Angeles to show its eagerly-awaited Pro Evolution Soccer 6 title for the first time. It will mark the first time the series has been revealed at the US event, and is testament to the global appeal of the series.

Held at the Los Angeles Convention Centre from May 10th-12th, E3 is regarded as the year's most important gaming event. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will be one of several key releases on the Konami stand (South Hall, Stand #800), and is certain to be one of the lead attractions of the 2006 show. Once again the work of series creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 slips past rival titles with ease with an impressive roster of new moves, licensed clubs, and gameplay modes.

"It is fitting that the world's leading video game show will this year feature the introduction of the leading football title," said Martin Schneider, European PR and Marketing Director for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. "The show will offer fans of the series an early glimpse of what will be a landmark title, and whet their appetites as we gear up for what will be a key release for Konami."

New product details regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 6's many new additions will be announced at the show, and the game's Producer and creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka will also be on hand to celebrate the unveiling the new version. "This marks my first trip to E3 and I am greatly looking forward to this chance to expand the game's amazing popularity to a wider, global level," he explained.

Last edited:
The last new PES game on a "next-gen" system wasn't shown until the video showing a compilation of national teams was shown at last year's E3.

I think the reason why we've STILL not seen anything of PES7 on PS3/360, it's because Konami are saving it til E3, there can be no other reason it's not been shown yet...

apart from the possibility that the game is nowhere near completion and will be delayed until next Spring. I think the E3 reason is now the most likely.

I may not have my sources, but everytime I get into an argument on this forum I always end up right!

I nearly got banned by Kez because I argued to the death with everyone over the PES3 demo, but low and behold, that game came out with Adidas balls!

I'll tell you now, either PES7 next-gen will be unveiled at E3 or during the time of the show and conferences. Or we'll all be sitting here come December with PS3 owners playing imported WE11 and 360 owners playing FIFA 08.

LIke I said I may not have my sources, but I'm ALWAYS right!

I'm guessing it'll be in one, I think it's too late now for the PS3/360 versions of WE11 to be released in July.

However we have actually seen to PS2 version of WE11, a few mag scans, no one was really bothered though, there won't be any big deal made about the PS2 versions of the games.

I'm guessing it'll be in one, I think it's too late now for the PS3/360 versions of WE11 to be released in July.

However we have actually seen to PS2 version of WE11, a few mag scans, no one was really bothered though, there won't be any big deal made about the PS2 versions of the games.

I dont think anyone would of presumed the game would hit in July.

Where have you seen the PS2 version of WE11? I think there wont be as much of a big deal on that version, but obviously it will sell the most out of all the versions.

Thomas posted a page of mag scans about a month ago, the pics had some players performing tricks with a rainbow trail coming off the ball.

Think we all had a moan about the Portugal away kit shown being a fake, most of us suspected it was WE10 screens though.

hahaha, that was WE10 screen...

but yeah, sorry for misunderstanding...but i think that PES7 might be shown on E3...but WE for sure will not...no point!!! so yeah...i'll keep my arguments on WE11 only then...

E3 hasnt happened yet so we dont know :) my guess is that EA would show it for certain.

As for Nick's posts I actually agree. Its either E3 or its "we will have to wait for PES to actually appear". Either way im not bothered especially if Konami are going to do some work for a change.

When and where will the E3 Summit be held?
The Summit will be held July 11 – 13, 2007, at several hotels and Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

Ok. So it will be held next month. Meaning next month PES7 would be revealed to the public. Which is good.
apart from the possibility that the game is nowhere near completion and will be delayed until next Spring
Therefore, Nick, that ^ isn't a possibility.

Ok. So it will be held next month. Meaning next month PES7 would be revealed to the public. Which is good.

Therefore, Nick, that ^ isn't a possibility.

Well, right now noone has confirmation that KONAMI will show PES on E3. It has only been speculated that it would be likely that they show it considering the probable release time and the gameshows available to present at, as far as I know. :)

Last edited:
- full licensed Bundesliga
- WM Mode

http://www.cynamite.de/ps2/news/mor...evolution_soccer_7_wieder_mit_bundesliga.html

Translation:

The rumor kitchen bubbles in case of of pro evolution Soccer 7 particularly hot. Although Konami mentioned no official announcement so far for the newest part of the renowned football simulation, it rumort in the industry. On the Product Sheet of a British chain are already the contained licenses specified. Federal league becomes licensed In particular the football fans in this country will be pleased about a completely licensed federal league.

Furthermore all international teams (thus also names and appearance of the players) are to be original faithful for the first time. The English Prime Minister League participates likewise again also.

Hopefully we do not have to do in response without the leagues from Spain, Italy, France and Holland, licensed in the sixth part. That would be disappointing. Also the WM will be thereby Various licensed international competitions are intended nevertheless, we thus in all probability a” genuine “WM to play will be able.

The PS3-Version is to carry the auxiliary title” 1st team edition “as only version and to offer further, so far exclusive auxiliary contents mentioned. We are strained and wait full tension for an official announcement (or confirmation) on the part of Konami.

Sorry but i didn't get the "WM" part. Apart from that licensed international teams and bundesliga is very good news :D

i welcome the bundesliga with open arms.

I think WM stands for the World Cup

Yeah, your right. WM stands for "Weltmeisterschaft" ... translatet= World Cup.
It would be amazing to play an World Cup with fully licensed national teams... but actually... I cant believ it... I dont think the FIFA would let KONAMI license their most important tournament...

world cup = fifa = EA = world cup mode in PES/WE games are 'fake' ones but the same format kinda like the international challenge in PES6 which i started playing again recently and is very addictive.

Back
Top Bottom