Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I guess one thing I can confirm is that its definately released this year. More to follow on the podcast.
Thank you. This is for me the most important info. For now that is :)
When do you release the podcast were you tell us the other info? :)

Its more frustrating because he actually played the game and I only got a bit of news from him :(

Hold on, he played the PS3 next-gen PES game?

Well unless he was screaming "wow ur not gonna believe this, oh my God sorry but I can't reveal anything now but WOW"....unless he said it this way, I will be keeping my expectations really low....

not lookin good...

Last edited:
Well, I don't understand why there is a monopoly for the licenses. Monopolies are crap imo, I don't really understand how this can be allowed. At any case, the license-holder should be forced to reveal the price EA is paying to license it, and then be forced to license it to KONAMI for the same price if KONAMI asks for the license. Seems only reasonable.

Wow you guys go into everything :shock: lol

I think n4tor is spot on about the meaning of Gold. It is a term used when the game is ready for mass production. I was told this.

Its not that Im not excited, I guess its the fact Im not allowed to say anything right now. Its more frustrating because he actually played the game and I only got a bit of news from him :(

I guess one thing I can confirm is that its definately released this year. More to follow on the podcast.

Good podcast guys!

And yes, "going gold" its a term meaning the game has already passed QA and is ready to go for production. fact. nothing to do with sales. :)

Its a safe way for everybody involved in the game not to show something that is going to change in day go into a circle which never ends. never seen konami do a dev journal in any of his games.

Tipical japanese respect for a product and press in my point of view.

I think n4tor is spot on about the meaning of Gold. It is a term used when the game is ready for mass production. I was told this.

Its not that Im not excited, I guess its the fact Im not allowed to say anything right now. Its more frustrating because he actually played the game and I only got a bit of news from him :(

Can you atleast tell us whether whatever you were told was good or bad?

I think that also makes me right when I say its the master disc which all the copies will be made from :)

Hope we get something before the 23rd June!
Thats the day I go on holiday for two weeks. A remote vinyard with no internet access close by. Come on konami

Adonis - Great blog, really enjoying a listen whilst I work

next podcast will be on saturday, i think there may be some news. at the moment though nothing really.

Last edited:
So are podcasts done every week on the same day or are you only gonna do them when you get more info?

we do them every weekend, we aim to get it done on saturday but sometimes we do it on sunday depending on commitments etc and when me and adam are both free

I mean, will you do one every week regardless of whether you have any new info?

y u said maybe we have some info suff r u hiding sumthnig from us (getting excited :D)

i am in a inspiering mood .....

Fellow Evo web guys W.E.N.B and all i have a message for u .. the important think right now is we stay together everybody does his bit .. posters post , searchers search , haters hate :P everybody toghether we r a hole comunity and sooner or later we will have news ... i never been a part of an online comunity like this b4 and 10x to u guys it has happened ..... :) as i said news can come right now tommorow or next month but the key is that we take part in the excitment .. after all ... nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow .... ProWeMan (Uniqu3---89)

:lol:

Cheers Beretta007 regarding the blog/podcast. We aim to please ;)

And yes djdoc360, that also means you were right too. Happy now? lol

Yeh cheers Suff for clearing some stuff up, Ive been out all day. Like he said we try our best to get it out on Saturday, but we tend to usually get it out for Sunday. We've only done two so far so havnt found a happy medium 100%.

The_Knight said:
Hold on, he played the PS3 next-gen PES game?

Well unless he was screaming "wow ur not gonna believe this, oh my God sorry but I can't reveal anything now but WOW"....unless he said it this way, I will be keeping my expectations really low....

not lookin good...

On the contrary, its looking very good :)

Like I said Im frustrated about it because I didnt get to ask him important questions. More news will be revealed on the podcast. Its only bits and bobs, but because they are factual info they hold more weight :)

i am in a inspiering mood .....

Fellow Evo web guys W.E.N.B and all i have a message for u .. the important think right now is we stay together everybody does his bit .. posters post , searchers search , haters hate :P everybody toghether we r a hole comunity and sooner or later we will have news ... i never been a part of an online comunity like this b4 and 10x to u guys it has happened ..... :) as i said news can come right now tommorow or next month but the key is that we take part in the excitment .. after all ... nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow .... ProWeMan (Uniqu3---89)
Good god its going too far now!

sorry to invade this thread with this off topic post, but:

VOTE FOR THE NEW DOMAIN NAME!

With all the developments and improvments going ahead with W.E.N.B., its now time to go .com!

The main reason is due to the two breakthroughs we've achieved this week - going semi-official and going on itunes. So please vote for your favourite domain name by posting in the dedicated W.E.N.B. thread.

w11nb.com
winningelevenblog.com

Only two so not that complicated ;) The most popular will be announced on this weeks podcast!

Thanks!

sorry to invade this thread with this off topic post, but:

VOTE FOR THE NEW DOMAIN NAME!

With all the developments and improvments going ahead with W.E.N.B., its now time to go .com!

The main reason is due to the two breakthroughs we've achieved this week - going semi-official and going on itunes. So please vote for your favourite domain name by posting in the dedicated W.E.N.B. thread.

w11nb.com
winningelevenblog.com

Only two so not that complicated ;) The most popular will be announced on this weeks podcast!

Thanks!

winningelevenblog.com
Sounds more apropriate and looks more professional.

cheers for the votes so far! We've now got a poll on the right-hand side of the blog, use that aswell please. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom