Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Check the blog guys, really big news on the podcast this week.

The fact that PES is coming before WE is unexpected. Its gonna be heartbreak waiting for a game for 4 months when I was expecting to be playing it in a month or so.
The only benefit of this is all the licensed teams will have correct rosters and up-to-date kits.

Hehe. Well, I usually play PES in october-ish so I don't mind personally.

And as long as they take more time to make sure the game they release is the game they want to release, I'm all for it. Also nice to maybe see them not doing 3 games in 4-month intervals. I would much rather have a more focused release-period once every year with the rest just going to solid programming. Seems they so far just get the steam up, and then have to get ready to release a game every 4 months.

But yeah, I'll be tuning in to the podcast this weekend fo sho. ;)

Going back to the 12 month exclusivity deal between Konami and Microsoft (which I'm guessing started October 2006)...

Does this mean Konami cannot release a game on any system under the name of "Pro Evolution Soccer" on PS3, or does this mean Konami cannot release ANY football game on PS3 until October 2007?

If still, surely this doesn't effect PS2/PSP/PC versions?

Going back to the 12 month exclusivity deal between Konami and Microsoft (which I'm guessing started October 2006)...

Does this mean Konami cannot release a game on any system under the name of "Pro Evolution Soccer" on PS3, or does this mean Konami cannot release ANY football game on PS3 until October 2007?

If still, surely this doesn't effect PS2/PSP/PC versions?
The excluvity finish the 31 december 2006
and isn't a real exclusivity because the PS3 out in March 2007...

It's all very confusing. First it was rumoured that WE would come out end August beginning September due to Konami acquiring last minute licences. Now PES 7 will be released before WE in October.
That's just strange, Don't be surprised if this isn't the last twist form Konami!

Hi , im from argentina so sorry for my english , well i bought a xbox 360 only because it had the we available but i dont like it at all , do you really think no new we is going to be released on xbox 360 because? if not ill buy a ps3 im tired of waiting i really dont understand shit about why they dont release the new we but i need a new one nowwwwww.

It's all very confusing. First it was rumoured that WE would come out end August beginning September due to Konami acquiring last minute licences. Now PES 7 will be released before WE in October.
That's just strange, Don't be surprised if this isn't the last twist form Konami!

Tell me about it!

Im not joking, our first interview with the guy was only 2 days ago. He said then that WE will be out August, maybe early Sept.

Then today I get this. Im totally confused. More to be revealed when we can.

Hi , im from argentina so sorry for my english , well i bought a xbox 360 only because it had the we available but i dont like it at all , do you really think no new we is going to be released on xbox 360 because? if not ill buy a ps3 im tired of waiting i really dont understand shit about why they dont release the new we but i need a new one nowwwwww.

winning eleven will be available first on ps3 before pes7 and only on ps3. this will be the latest version of konami's soccer game, however pes 7 will be out for xbox and ps3 at the same time. winning eleven is the japanese version of the soccer game.

Maybe they mean the US version of Winning Eleven will be out after PES7 but the Japanese version will still be first.
Or they will probably release J League to keep everyone busy and then make PES7 include the Japanese language and release that worldwide.

Guys i think its europe time!!! winning eleven X(new) and 2 J-we will be out in japan in 2 months and we still play pro evo 6 maybe its our time everybody.Consider this:
Pro evo 7-good
Winning Eleven 11-better+Worldwide release

Last edited by a moderator:
All very confusing.

Arguably, Japan needs this game almost more than Europe where Sony are said to be happy with 1 million consoles sold.

• Software and hardware sales (PS3) in Japan v poor
    • Winning Eleven is a million seller there
      • We were told Sony have put money into this game
  • Insiders confirm game has been in development 2 years, why is it more ready for Europe and not home territory?

All very confusing.

Arguably, Japan needs this game almost more than Europe where Sony are said to be happy with 1 million consoles sold.

• Software and hardware sales (PS3) in Japan v poor
    • Winning Eleven is a million seller there
      • We were told Sony have put money into this game
  • Insiders confirm game has been in development 2 years, why is it more ready for Europe and not home territory?

Exactly it makes no sense. I think they are referring to the US version.

We get it before the Japanese is laughable. It will deffo be out over here near Fifa tho.

Are there any real credible announcements here or is it all "insider whispers" and hot air?

I agree.

All these "A Konami insider is telling me on saturday" Bolllocks dont mean anyhting.

At the end of the day seabass is gonna have our pants down whatever happens. :D

Adonis is a legend since 2001
better respect his $hit, cammeyboy
but we have no reason for arguments in here

Adonis will there be talk or hints of the presentation in saturdays podcast, also what time will it go live?

btw, I wasn't suggesting the info from W.E.N.B. is not credible, just that the release plans from Konami seem less than logical!

One thing though, how many PS2's users are there in Japan to sell a new WE game to?

Annnd, how many on PS3?

btw, I wasn't suggesting the info from W.E.N.B. is not credible, just that the release plans from Konami seem less than logical!

One thing though, how many PS2's users are there in Japan to sell a new WE game to?

Annnd, how many on PS3?

Good point, when I heard the news I was amazed aswell.

Nniao thanks for the support, but I dont think cammeyboy was being offensive. People have their views. Some of the stuff Im gonna announce on Saturday will make everyone believe though ;)

Yes tobi, definately got news on those things :) No news on time right now, usually evening.

Back
Top Bottom